Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

@DreamsnThings I was just thinking, if Laura wasn't so upset, she might enjoy being sandwiched between the two older girls lol

Yeah big boobied sisters at that xD

BTW I changed Zaria's age a little (from 27 to 25) cause it wouldn't make too much sense for her to go too long without finding a mate considering how much she wants kids.

That just makes it more fun to have some sisterly communications then. 

• Love 1

So from my understanding because it is a mansion and there was the lack of bodies to fill rooms everyone has a room. If it got overpopulated then I suppose there would be bunks and stuff but the leaders such as Alpha and Beta have exclusive rooms I believe. 

correction just checked only the Alpha and their Luna have a room. Everyone else would share if there wasnt room. 

Edited by Lady_Xien
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

So from my understanding because it is a mansion and there was the lack of bodies to fill rooms everyone has a room. If it got overpopulated then I suppose there would be bunks and stuff but the leaders such as Alpha and Beta have exclusive rooms I believe. 

correction just checked only the Alpha and their Luna have a room. Everyone else would share if there wasn't room. 

So that mean people have their own rooms then, if I'm not mistaken? I'm sorry, I just got off work, mentally masturbated here. Because I'm trying to more or less find a personal space for the character to post in (not Austin) that is a bedroom, and not a foyer. 

1 hour ago, Lady_Xien said:

That just makes it more fun to have some sisterly communications then. 

That's what I was hoping for! Someone Samara could feel comfortable around.

But "Let's make a baby" Was funny yet cringy. Lightens up the mood for sure!

I have so stuff to do so I'll probably pop back on later tonight to check and make a post

Edited by Nyana

58 minutes ago, Nyana said:

But "Let's make a baby" Was funny yet cringy. Lightens up the mood for sure!

This is funny, but also misleading when the person it was directed to is 1. Also female. 2. Getting into heat early (even mentioning how it was bugging her in her breakdown)and 3. Was half out of it for most of the conversation xD

Tldr. Laura thinks her gamma asked her assistant to make a baby personally :3

2 minutes ago, Solomon said:

@KanDaKnight looking at Caleb's back story and how pups in his family have to learn to take a human form... does that mean rather than a Werewolf he's more of Werehuman? 

I would agree on that, yes. It also explains why he'd have an opposite demeanor of an average werewolf, because he spent developing emotional stability as a pup. 

I dont think its a problem? Its just a difference in which form came first and which life was lived first. I hope its not a problem as I really like the idea for Caleb. (Also, for a better explanation why he is a werehuman is because the Kakabiels lineage are a result of a werewolf having sex with a human before a bite transmission, not the other way around where a werewolf supposedly bites first then has sex.)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Oh no I didn't think it was a problem, it just seems really cool. Probably makes him really good at training those born as humans to get in touch with there wolf side.

Haha yes. He really is trying his best deep down. It might not seem like Caleb loves some of the characters sometimes, but deep down his affection is large and undefeatable, which is why it slips out often. He really feels like the pack is his real home filled with gems and treasuries. 😊 if you can get used to him you'll really see that the pack has something like a big brother making sure everybody lives comfortably and feels safe and welcomed. There are just some things he has yet to forgive himself for, to not hurt this family. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

@BladeRunnerForgot to ask after making Caleb's first post, but how should the reply order be? 

Hm... Well Auvy is already in a shower so that's out the window... However! I do have a character I will be bringing over, so I'll have a post soon from her. As far as posting order go? I mean it could be back and forth between us. If that's what you meant. 

3 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Hm... Well Auvy is already in a shower so that's out the window... However! I do have a character I will be bringing over, so I'll have a post soon from her. As far as posting order go? I mean it could be back and forth between us. If that's what you meant. 

Sure. i was mainly curious about Austin though. Is he already gone to the Alpha Wing? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up