Famous Night Market

As he stepped forward collecting his cheese steak he chuckled, "A cheese steak. Number 4." He noted moving out of the line. He smiled slightly as she continued, "Yes, well I'm glad you feel that way." He noted, "I can assure you, they performed little research, not like you do." He said shrugging, "I was little better than a thrall without the brand." He stated simply.

As she continued he frowned a bit in thought, "Let's hope that's the case," he paused, "If what you say is true, then that would prove most helpful. Your kind are far superior in the night, at least the older of your kind." He said thinking a moment, taking a bite of his sandwich as he mulled it over. 

Once he'd finished he turned to her, "Honestly, why is it the two of you fight? Your clan and the local wolves, you eat different prey, you function at different intervals for the most part... Honestly the conflict elludes me, would it not be better to fill in for one another's weaknesses?" He shrugged, "I am sure there are rivalries from past conflicts, likely stemming from a time when food, regular food, was less plentiful, but in the modern era?" He offered sighing, "I'm not sure what will happen when I speak with my alpha on this matter, but I will pass on your message," he said pausing smiling lightly at her, "You're not half bad for a vamp." He teased, "Though you could use a bit more in the way of boundaries." He teased.

• Love 1

Cheese steak. If they didn't use garlic I could try it, however garlic is a widely utilized spice these days. Can't risk it. Smells delightful. Shame.

Another valuable bit of information: they probably were not the academic sorts. Not like she was. If they didn't properly conduct their research then it meant they were more brazen in their actions. Aggressive. Assertive. Carefree perhaps.

Easily manipulated. A shame then. But perhaps they still collect interesting trinkets or books. Not a complete loss.

She nodded once while she continued to listen, continued to walk close alongside the werewolf. He made a good point. An alliance would strengthen both sides. She would personally not be against it. It would allow her the ability to more closely study their kind, perhaps even gleam more information about their spiritual rituals.

Might it function like our arcane arts?

Alicia nearly bumped into the man as he came to a stop. "I suppose it is a combination of factors. If it were only a matter of feeding then you would be correct: an alliance would come easily between our people. Two leadership personalities are unlikely to yield what power they hold. Even Miana, as compassionate as she is, fits the type, and she is not the only one of our kin within the coven who fits that personality type. Siding with your kind might be interpreted as weakness, and that might fuel infighting. Your clan always has an alpha. I would not be surprised if there were also those within your faction who might feel similar about any alliance."

A sigh escaped from her lips, gaze lowering slightly to the man's chest. "Past conflicts leave deeper memories, and while your kind will perish much sooner these wrongs are typically passed down from one alpha to the next. A majority of your alphas have perished in combat, if I am not mistaken. Old grudges are refreshed with the appointment of a new alpha. We do not forget whatever wrongs befall us, some have had hundreds of years to harbor ill feelings. Erasing that is not a simple matter. One must also consider concessions. We were here before your people were. Some on our side would want concessions that some on your side would be unwilling to give up. Personally I would be fine with an alliance, but there are concessions I would request which might refused. While Miana does in a way represent us we are not dominated by a hierarchy to the same degree that your people are. You would not be negotiating with a single entity. This would also make any negotiations difficult."

The teasing drew Alicia's crimson orbs up to meet with Darion's once more. One hand lifted, pressing at the bridge of her glasses to adjust them, while the other settled upon her hip. Pushing up on her tippy toes to get even closer, she decided to have a little fun herself. "What might you mean by that? I have no issues with boundaries" she replied, her aloof tone and expression unbroken.

• Love 1

Darion listened intently, nodding Al ng with her words, "You are absolutely right, I never said it was an easy thing for either side to accept, merely the smartest decision. I doubt this alpha I find myself under, nor your leadership would be able to come to terms with such an arrangement." He stated bluntly, "However I would not be against it. It would be nice if more vampires like yourself were a part of my life." He stated. He paused as she began to tease him, acting in her way as she pressed into his boundaries.

He cocked a brow as he towered over her short frame as she moved onto the tips of her toes, a hand moving to her side as he leaned in, teasing her in equal measure, "You know of the boundaries I speak of. Your appeal e does not fool me." He teased as he allowed himself to almost envelope her small form, though didn't act on the closeness, "I am not so easily flustered Alicia." He teased, his hand running at her hip lightly as he waited for her response, "Be careful how far you tease, you might find yourself in the throws of something you weren't expecting." He added.

• Love 1

If only there were more like me. To imagine all of the research that might get accomplished!

A brow arched when the man moved in closer and hinted at the boundaries. Did he not simply mean physical boundaries? She was admittedly not adequately learned in these things. Games. Teasing. Flirting, if it could be classified as such. Weaknesses she had yet to overcome, and yet they were always so low on her to-do list. Science was more important.

When she felt his hand tracing along her hip the vampire's cheeks flushed with pink, although her expression remained unchanged. A futile effort to cover up her embarrassment, but she could do little else in this situation. The only path open to her now was forward. She could not lift herself much higher, not without climbing on him. Instead she removed the hand from her glasses, settling it instead against the man's cheek. A thumb brushed softly against it while she spoke.

"Is that not the most exciting part of any scientific study? The discovery of something new and unexpected? I would have it no other way."

Okay, perhaps that is not completely true. Preparation is important for avoiding certain uncertainties. It sounds nice without further thought. What might Miana say in this situation? How long am I supposed to keep my hand here? Is that the battle? What is it that I do now? Lock gazes. Let him make the next move. Follow up with some other witty remark. Perhaps whoever disengages first loses.

• Love 1

He was taken aback as she pressed onwards, a smirk covering his lips as his green eyes bore into her own, like the predators they were, waiting for the other to give in. He found his hand trailing further behind her, grabbing her ass brazenly as she continued to tease him, "Oh most assuredly..." He said as she drew him in, deciding to simply go with it in that moment, finding himself growing aroused, pressing into the woman slightly as he looked her over, he was tempted to pull away, to end it here... But something about the vampire drew him in, and he knew it wasn't cumpulsion.

He couldn't help but smile at her, his barely touched food hanging limply in his hand all but forgotten, his eyes following her blush, watching that ever neutral face of hers. Deciding to spur on this impulsiveness between the two of them he leaned forward, kissing her just long enough to linger, "Careful though, the world is more complicated than simply performing experiments." He teased, leaving his features near her own, so she could do as she wished.

• Love 1

Caught off guard by her own contemplation, Alicia's cool demeanor faltered for but a moment as a large hand squeezed at her rump! Her face went red, even her ears, and embarrassment broke her otherwise bored expression. As the man's fingers dug against her squishy rump he'd also find her own fingers gripping tightly at his cheek while her entire body tensed up from the sudden attack! Thankfully she realized this quickly and not a moment later did she loosen her grip.

This one is brazen! Is this what flirting is in this era?

Before she could compose herself for a proper response the man had leaned down and locked lips with her own. Her face was already hot with embarrassment, but now her heart was also hammering within her chest! Again she tensed up, unable to offer much in the way of a response. Not that she didn't know how to kiss, of course. This wasn't her first time! But she had not been expecting such a move.

When the kiss was broken Alicia's gaze nearly twitched aside. They were still in a battle of wits and wills, and she was too proud to simply give in. Still, it had definitely given her pause, and she all but forgot about the hand gripping upon her ass. Lips were the true battleground. Probably.

One hand is occupied with his food. The other-ah. Yes. There. We're still in the street. Can't go too far.

Her response came not in the form of words, but instead through a direct counter-offensive! The hand upon the man's cheek brushed down along his neck, only to suddenly grasp at the crook where it met his shoulder. She pulled him in, locking lips, eyes half shutting though remaining fixated upon him. Unlike the wolf she did not linger, or keep it light. Her abnormally long tongue slipped forth between Darion's lips, coiling against his, the tip curling back to tease it. Only once her partner's sleek muscle was fully drenched with her slightly sweetened almost berry-like taste did she finally remove herself from his mouth, pulling away. Her feet settled down flat against the ground. Despite the hammering of her heart her expression had returned to normal.

"Life is simply one experiment after the other. Also, this is how you properly kiss."

Releasing her grip upon his shoulder she allowed her hand to slip down along his chest, patting her palm once over his heart. "Your food will grow cold if you do not eat it."

This is somewhat enjoyable.

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

The wolf delighted in seeing her falter, that was what he was after. His eyes twinkling with mischief as his grip on her ass tightened as he'd kissed her. His ears perking up as he heard her little heart pounding away, seeing her eyes dart away as he couldn't help but smirk at her, ready to continue his teasing when suddenly she acted.

A light gowl left him that soon morphed into a pleasured rumble as her tongue danced with his own, tasting her on his tongue he found himself leaning into the kiss, what was meant to be teasing, soon riling the brute up. He almost whimpered as she pulled away.

As she began speaking again, he couldn't help but cock a brow, he could still hear her little heart pounding. A smirk appeared on his lips as she spoke of his food, feeling her hand settle on his chest he couldn't help but find this enjoyable as well, though he knew better, knew this was a bad idea, he found himself lifting the vampire up by her ass moving towards the nearest table, casting his foil wrapped food on it carelessly as he moved both hands to hold her now, ignoring the  looks passerbys gave them, "Food can be reheated... This though?" He teased as he kissed at her neck, "This is far better hot then that ever would be," he teased after trailing up tender kisses towards her neck, "Did the woods excite you Alicia?" He asked playfully, his kisses trailing towards her shoulder.

• Love 1

The vampire nearly smiled upon hearing the soft beginnings of a whimper. A draw, perhaps? Already the red had remained plastered across her cheeks and ears, but Alicia felt it grow warmer once more as the hand upon her rump tightened its grip. She found herself lifted off the ground with ease due to her apparently frail figure and the wolf's increased strength. Again she was caught off guard.

The bomb, perhaps?

A surprised gasp left her as she found herself pinned upon one of the tables, startling a few nearby onlookers, a few of which had still been enjoying their own meals. Another kiss touched upon her skin, this time against her neck! She shivered at the contact and bit at her lip to muffle any obscene noises which might have otherwise escaped. Then came another kiss. And another! But they weren't moving up. No, they were moving down to her pale shoulder, exposed now as her coat had been jostled to the side.

"W-we're in public" warned the little vampire in a hushed voice, legs twitching together as lips assaulted her neck. "You are the one who is excited."

As far as physical strength went she was entirely outclassed, at least without the assistance of her arcane arts, or a few of her potions. However she had access to neither of these now. Most of her potions were hidden away with her other things, and using her arts here would draw too much attention. It was certainly a dangerous situation, one which had her heart racing and her normally aloof expression shattered. He could potentially strike a near-fatal blow, weaken her enough that she might be forced to draw blood from other mortals, or to slow her enough to get others of the pack. Perhaps it would also draw attention to him, but he was already on the run, and she knew the wolves were more willing to sacrifice themselves. She was vulnerable.

This is kind of exciting.

• Love 1

Hearing her exclamation only made him smirk as he held her down, "Yes Alicia, we are in public, how astute." He declared playfully, "Would you rather we not be?" He teased, his ears permanently ng as her heart pounded, "Am I the only one? It doesn't sound as if I am..." He offered playfully, ignoring the few disgruntled voices around them, "Though perhaps we should take this elsewhere," he offered as pulled away from her, his eyes narrowing on her own, almost daring her to refuse him.

Battle was far from his mind as he held her, perhaps he should have thought on it... But their war was not his own, however the growing lust within him? That was entirely his own. Reason cast to the wind he continued, "Perhaps to one of the hotels?" He offered, his hands trailing up and down her form, much to the chigrin of many around, who averted their eyes with red faces, "Or should I take you to an alleyway..." He continued playfully.

• Love 1

Red orbs narrowed briefly into a glare as he mocked her, but they relaxed just as quickly when he finally pulled away from her. She couldn't lie about her own excitement. Wolves had good enough hearing, and an excellent sense of smell. If nothing else they were good at sniffing out lies.

Slowly she sat up, one hand moving to fix her glasses. A faint red lingered across her face as hands continued to trace along her thin form. Even she understood what was behind his suggestion of a hotel and, more lewdly still, the alleyway. Perhaps if they were on better terms she could suggest their mansion, but then he was also new to the pack. There wasn't any way that would work.

I really am considering this, aren't I?

Her gaze trailed off to the side towards the wrapped food. Reaching over, she picked up the sandwich, inspecting it while she considered her options. This sort of thing was probably forbidden on both sides, at least within their specific groups. Not that she cared much for the rules. Normally she would say no too, but this was different. This was about as close a study as she could get on multiple overlapping subjects.

Fuck it.

The sandwich was held out towards Darion as she slipped off the table, free hand reaching down to fix her clothes. "Let's find a place then. If you ruin it then you are paying for the damages."

• Love 1

Watching as her eyes narrowed on his own a moment, relaxing and shifting about. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit as she started to toy with his food, her mind obviously tripping over various ideas and possible answers. This was meant to simply be a game, and to an extent it was, but he still couldn't help but grin as she handed him back the sandwich, seeming to crack under his pressure. His eyes locked on her own as he was tempted to embrace her again, however instead he nodded his head, taking the sandwich back in one hand and reaching out for hers with his other.

Taking her by her hand he led her down the street, that rush fading though still there, his mind settling on what harm this might do him... and yet he didn't much care. He was his own man, had always been. If this meant his departure then so be it, his eyes trailing over towards her he couldn't help but laugh as they walked, "You know we're both going to be in deep shit huh?" He teased casting her a playful smile, "Last chance to back out Alicia." He said, his tone playful, though sincere. He knew this was a bad idea... he was certain she knew it as well, but he was having far more fun than the he has had in a long time.

• Love 1

With the commotion settling down Alicia took a moment to look towards a few of the people still watching them. She gave the Humans a brief nod meant to calm any fears they might have had that something malicious was taking place. There was no purpose behind frightening the mortals, at least not in the moment. When she turned her gaze back towards Darion she reached out, accepting his hand with a gentle squeeze. Before she knew it the two were off!

Already she had begun to calm down. It mattered little: she had decided upon the night's experiment, and she aimed to see it through. Her eyes remained forward, expression aloof again. "I won't be in any amount of trouble that I cannot handle. There are few vampires that I know who are older, and none which would dare to punish me. Scold, perhaps. Mock. I don't really care. Most know it. I do as I please."

Her gaze turned up towards the man, and though her face remained unchanged her tone took on almost a hint of playful energy. "You are the only one who has to worry. It is you who have the last chance to back out. You are new to your clan. Perhaps if they chase you away you might be able to find some safety at the castle, although probably as a thrall. Which, I am certain, you would find unacceptable."

She leaned in closer, pressing her shoulder against his arm while they walked. "What would a member of the pack say if they saw us now? Walking hand in hand. We appear as though we were lovers."

• Love 1

As she spoke he thought on her statement, he supposed it was true enough, and yet... He shrugged his shoulders, "They are not yet my pack... if something so trivial as this excludes me from them then I fear they might not care for me in the longrun. You do not seem as if my enemy, though I'm sure you could be a formidable one." he stated simply, "Besides, I've already declared my intentions, and will not be the one to allow you to win." He teased winking at her. "They may do as they wish, I shall do with myself as I wish." He stated simply.

As she continued he frowned a bit, "I would not be anyone's thrall," He stated simply, "However, I might be willing to stay with you," He paused frowning a bit after he said the words. Would be be willing to stay with a vampire once more? He chuckled a bit, "Maybe... but you seem to forget, there are houses in the city as well." He motioned around him, "I am quite accustomed to living among humans." He said simply, "I might do that for a time. Though I hope it doesn't come to that either." He said honestly.

As she continued to speak they neared the door, pushing past it he smiled softly at her, "For the night, is that not what we are?" He teased, "They would not be wrong." He teased playfully as he looked towards the desk clerk, offering her the amount said to be required, "Really do need to get some work though, main reason I came down here." He teased, "Not a big fan of relying on strangers for support." He noted, though he wasn't immediately worried. He had grabbed a fair amount of loose cash on his way out of New Haven after all.

Grabbing the key he led her further towards their destination, his thumb tracing over the back of her hand as they walked, tempted to continue, but deciding against it in that moment. He didn't want to bring down the mood. Instead he spun towards her his hands snatching her up again, "Mayhaps our coupling will help the notion of peace?" He teased, her playfully, "After all... you know as well as I do you're quite vulnerable right now." He teased as his lips sought out her neck again, kissing it playfully, biting lightly at where her artery was as they neared their door, a hand coming free to fumble with it as he looked towards her hungrilly.

• Love 1

He did have a fair point. Having only just arrived, it would be a simple matter to pack up and leave. Nor had he bound himself to any one female like she suspected the others in the pack did. "Formidable? No, I would be your last."

Although he certainly does hold most of the cards in our current battle.

A brow was arched. He might be willing to stay with her? Actually that could be quite amusing. A non-thrall werewolf. It would anger some of the others. Stirring up trouble isn't worth the potential interference. On the other hand, having a werewolf around which I could study would be a boon.

Another point well made: he could stay in the town. However that came with its own issues. He wouldn't be out of reach from the pack or the coven. Not to mention the New Haven coven, if they ever decided to visit. Given what she was told she doubted if they would care about the presence of Humans during their hunt.

Her face, which had finally cooled off, was tinged with pink again. "I suppose this is true" she mumbled. Technically what they were going to do, no matter how far she decided to take it, would put them in that role. But as long as she treated it as an experiment it should be fine.

Focus on the science. I can do that much.

A nod was directed towards the desk clerk as they entered the hotel. On they went past the lobby and down one of the hallways. She felt his thumb brushing against her hand, returning the gesture with a gentle squeeze. Was she nervous?

No. I don't even know how far I am going. I suppose it has been a long time regardless.

Suddenly she was snatched up off the ground! Again! Instantly her face went red, eyes widening in surprise. Hands gripped at the man's arms, only to loosen a bit as lips pecked at her neck, drawing a hushed breath from the short woman. "O-only vulnerable to an extent!" she nearly squeaked, wiggling while she was dangled, although as he nipped at her skin she tensed up.

"A-at least make it into the room" Alicia grumbled, reaching a hand back to assist with opening the door.

• Love 1

He couldn't help but chuckle as she attempted to retort, his eyes still on hers as they stumbled into the room, a hand leaving her for a moment to slam the door behind them, his eyes still on hers as he moved them towards the bed, laying her out on it and moving atop her, continuing to kiss at her neck, his hands trailing from her ass towards her sides as he began to move his hips against her just enough to make his presence known, "You are quite vulnerable Alicia, I think we can both admit that much." He stated as his hands settled on her hips, pulling her into him playfully as he bit her neck rougher now, not enough to draw blood, but enough to hurt a bit, perhaps even leave a mark.

Shifting away slightly he all but tore off the t-shirt he wore, casting it aside and allowing her to see the countless scars her kind had inflicted on his body, whips, bites, claws, a few bullet wounds even. Many more likely from more creative means of pain as well. His eyes settling on her own, giving her a moment to take it in if she wished, his hand slipping from her hips towards her cheek again as he raised a brow, "Does that scare you?" he asked, "Being at my mercy?" He continued playfully as he leaned forward to kiss her lips again, this time kissing her 'correctly' as she had put it before, allowing his tongue to snake into her mouth, wrestling with her own as his hips moved into her, teasing at the pleasure they could provide as they rolled.

• Love 1

Once more she was laid out upon a surface, only this time it was far more comfortable and far more private. Her head tilted back, eyes nearly narrowing closed while a barrage of kisses landed against her neck and hands moved from her rump to her hips. She felt her body pressed close to his, hips rubbing together lewdly, and through it she also felt his excitement despite the many layers between them. It prompted her heart to beat a little more quickly.

"W-well-" she began, only to be cut off by a squeak as he bit more roughly against her skin! When the man leaned away she relaxed upon the bed, focused now upon recovering from the constant assault of his lips. Crimson orbs trailed along scar-covered skin as it was exposed. Perhaps if she didn't know the tricks that she did then her body might even appear the same. Maybe even worse. But time and magic healed most things.

"Scared?!" huffed the vampire, hands planting against the bed to sit herself up, however before she could Alicia found herself interrupted once more by the man's lips! This kiss was different. She felt his tongue invade her mouth, much larger than her own, and in a moment of surprise she found it overwhelming her own, wrestling and pinning it down. A bright shade of red filled her face, but she didn't simply lay back and take it either. Once the shock had worn off Alicia's smaller tongue coiled around Darion's, squeezing, almost stroking it while she pressed her lips firmly against his. For a solid twenty seconds she held it, suckling softly against his flesh, teasing at it occasionally with her fangs, until finally she broke it off. For a brief moment they were connected by a strand of their mixed saliva before she lapped at it with her tongue.

"Why would I be scared?" she asked, lifting a hand slightly to her side. Words were uttered in an ancient tongue, fingers closing together, hand twisting. Behind them the door clicked as it locked on its own. "You were far safer in the public's eye. Here I can freely access a majority of my tricks."

She paused to let the information sink in before she sat up, returning her hand to her glasses in order to fix them. Her free hand lifted, extending one finger. "I have a few rules. First: try not to tear my clothes. I am small. I need to get them fitted. I enjoy the quality work."

A second finger extended. "Second: I am tougher than I appear. Pending how far we actually go with this, feel free not to hold back too much. That said, I am not the biggest fan of pain."

Three fingers were now extended. "Finally: if it doesn't bother you too much, I would like to play with your true form. We can start as we are, but I have yet to study your kind in such a state this close. At least a living, willing specimen."

Pillow talk certainly was not her strength. Reaching into her coat, she would remove her journal. "Also if you didn't mind, and if you are capable of controlling yourself, I would love a sketch of your true form. I will allow you to ejaculate within me should you comply with this request."

• Love 1

Feeling her tongue wrestling with his own, he allowed the kiss to last so long as she wished it, smiling at her softly as they finally broke apart, a brow raised as she started to continue. He couldn't help but find her amusing, trying again to treat this as if it was nothing more than an exchange once more. However he listened, nothing she said was unheard of, or even terribly unpleasant, "Oh? You'll allow me to finish inside you?" He teased, "Will you allow me... or would you like for me to?" he teased her softly as he pressed her back into the bed, pressing on his physical superiority as his eyes began to burn brightly, "You speak as if there's a chance you might change your mind?" he teased her playfully as he looked her over, his hand trailing away from her shoulder towards her neck, teasing the tender skin as he started to slowly unbutton her clothes. "I know you are powerful Alicia." He said simply as he looked up towards her, "I only tease you." he said softly, his hands pausing a moment to move up towards her face before returning towards their task.

With each button he watched her, his eyes delighting in seeing her falling in and out of her embarrassment, "Do not worry, I have no interest in causing you pain." He said simply, "Though I can not promise I wont bite a bit," He paused, "I will allow you to do the same, though I would rather not have any new scars." He noted eyeing her, "Have you ever tasted lycan blood? From what I understand it is quite pleasant for your kind." He offered, "You may drink, so long as you are careful... though if you dirty the bed to the point I'm charged, I expect you to make it up to me." He teased playfully as he finished with the last of the buttons on her lab coat, gently peeling it aside, doing so deliberately slow, teasing at her request.

"Trust me Alicia, I have much control over my true form, you needn't fear." He said, pulling away from her a moment as he began to unbutton his pants, "How about this for payment for your sketch though... I'd like you to use that mouth of yours before we get started." He teased, "And then, if you desire me to I shall finish inside of you." he teased as he dropped his pants, his eyes glowing brightly as he reached back towards the door, locking it as she would see him grow larger, taller, nearly gaining a foot and a half (I think that's what I said earlier at least?) as his green eyes narrowed on her red orbs, his human cock shifting along with the rest of him into a long canid one, impressively sized regardless of his form, but more so in his lupine form. Red  and throbbing as he moved towards her, curious if he'd see fear in her eyes. His scars almost more apparent in his form, patches of his fur missing instead replaced with little white hairs that would never grow into the fur he was born with. "Perhaps though, you should save your sketching until we've finished... unless you are truly that quick." he teased.

• Love 1

Did she want him to?! She didn't bother answering such an embarrassing question! Not that she could anyways. Again she was pressed into the bed, locking her gaze with his. Lust burned within the man's eyes. Of course she wasn't going to change her mind. They were going to have some fun. It was simply a matter of how far she planned on allowing it to proceed!

Her eyes drifted down as fingers gingerly worked on the buttons of her red coat. At least he was being careful. When his hand briefly settled upon her cheek she lifted her gaze to meet his again. "I can handle bites" she began, although his offer gave her pause. A taste of fresh werewolf blood? Depending on what they did she might need it for recovery. "I find those terms acceptable."

Slowly her coat was tugged free from her body, exposing more of her skin, primarily her arms and her shoulders as she still wore gloves and a loose white sleeveless blouse underneath, however there was enough exposed skin beneath her arms to know that she wore no bra. Not that she needed one given how small her chest was. Deciding to assist him the little vampire gently kicked off her shoes, wiggling her toes once they were free. She had a skirt and her tights, and beneath those were her undergarments. The most dangerous article to remove were going to be the tights, at least if he didn't want to break them.

Again her eyes lowered a bit as the man worked on his pants. Red flashed across her face when they were dropped. As he started to transform she sat up, snatching up her journal to begin her sketches. The red upon her cheeks all but faded as she focused upon her work, pen moving in a blur while she jotted down whatever information she could retain. When the werewolf's cock shifted to its true form her eyes did widen a bit, and her pen did pause for but a second before it continued.

"I am quick. And again, your terms are acceptable. I have experience with oral. It seems like the most obvious place to begin."

In fact it only took a couple of minutes before she lowered the book, although she didn't immediately speak, instead pondering upon something. She even drew her pen to her lips in order to nibble upon it. Then with a nod she closed her journal and set it aside, sitting up on her knees upon the bed. A hand reached next to herself, patting against it.

"I keep my word. It is only fair that you get your reward."

• Love 1

As her coat was removed he couldn't help but look her over, she was truly beautiful, smirking a bit at her as she started to move towards him, his eyes trailing over her reddened cheeks as he worked off his pants smirking at her as he saw her eyes widen after he transformed. It wasn't persay he was much longer, but certainly a bit thicker in this form. He remained still for a time, watching her as she drew. His green eyes settled on her playfully, he knew many wolves that lost themselves initially when shifting, he luckily was not one.

As she spoke, he couldn't help but smirk at her, "Does it?" He teased as he moved a bit closer to her, sitting beside her as she requested, his large hand caressing her body, he was careful not to damage her clothing, his fingers carefully curling at the ends of her blouse and began to peel it up, his green eyes trailing up her skin, and slowly towards her face, "You know... This sexy scientist thing you have going on works rather well..." He teased playfully, smirking at her a bit, the expression a touch odd in his hybrid form. 

• Love 1

Thicker. It is going to be difficult fitting it inside. Especially the knot.

A slight shiver ran along her spine. It was a mixture of both anxiety and excitement. A challenge to be overcome. Certainly a new experiment!

As a hand played with her blouse Alicia's eyes lowered towards the white garment. His compliment also drew another flash of pink across her cheeks, but she was more focused upon his attire, as his wandering hand did bring up a good point. Her hands lifted up, working carefully at the little buttons that held her top closed. "Scientist thing? I am a scientist. It is no simple thing. But I do appreciate the compliment."

When she reached the top of her blouse the vampire tugged at the black bow which tied it off. Any fabric which remained tucked within her skirt was tugged gingerly out before she slipped it off, setting it carefully upon a side table. She didn't bother to cover her naked torso. Her breasts were quite small, an A-cup at best, slight mounds with gentle pink areola already slightly perky from her growing excitement.

"There. Now it won't get dirty" she mumbled, turning her attention towards Darion. Reaching forth with one hand Alicia gently grasped at the wolf's base, right above the knot. Soft fingers started to work, moving in slight jerking motions. Her other hand moved up to push her bangs out of the way. Thankfully her hair was already up in a ponytail.

"It is time for your well deserved reward."

Scooting closer on her knees Alicia bowed down, planting a single kiss against the red tip. Another followed. Then her tongue emerged, lapping softly against the hole. It continued to extend, coiling slowly down the man's length like a snake, although every so often part of her sleek muscle which emerged dragged purposefully against the same spot she'd kissed before. Only when the tip of her tongue neared her hand did she lower herself further, settling the very top of Darion's cock between her lips. Her eyes, up to now having been focused upon Darion's, now closed as the tapered head was slid into her mouth. Teeth and fangs alike played dangerously with her lover's flesh while she suckled softly upon her meal. Of course all of this was simply the prelude.

Not bad. Let's test how well he can keep his control.

• Love 1

His eyes trailed over her body appreciatively as her blouse came free, his inner beast wanting to ravish her, to make her his. As her hand wrapped around his cock his eyes shut, whining lightly in pleasure, his tail straightening before starting to sway slightly, her hand moved expertly, he could tell she had experience. Then he heard her speak again, her words almost falling on deaf ears, his mind catching up with her meaning just before he felt her lips  kissing at his cock.

Once her tongue emerged, running across the top of his cock, he almost howled, instead the sound coming out as a muffled whine of pleasure that only intensified as he found his eyes transfixed on her own until they shut, his cock head disappearing with them, "Fuck..." He mumbled, his mind seemingly losing the ability to say much else as his brain felt overloaded with pleasure. Though he knew it a dangerous game, feeling her teeth tease at his cock only made him more excited, his tail betraying him as his hand gently moved through her hair, then her shoulder, down her sides, and up towards her small perky tits, caressing them tenderly as she continued.

• Love 1

I am impressed! Typically their kind would lose control at this point, at least in their true form. Let's see if he holds long enough to climax.

As Darion's hand brushed across her head Alicia's hands left from their positions. No longer would she need to keep her bangs held away. He was already trapped within her mouth. It also afforded her an opportunity to remove her satin gloves, each slipped away from her body and tossed back upon her blouse. She didn't want to ruin them with any stains, after all.

The hand which had been tending to the base of the man's cock slipped lower now, fingers exploring the bulbous knot. Her other hand dipped lower still, cupping against his furry sack. Each set about massaging and groping. When she felt his hand caressing over her breasts the little vampire tensed slightly, gripping a bit tighter for but a moment before she settled down.

I suppose it has been a while since I was touched like this. It might be best for me to finish him swiftly.

Suddenly her tongue, which had coiled around most of the wolf's cock, tightened its grip, constricting like a snake around its prey. Her head lowered, drawing more of Darion's sensitive red flesh between her lips. Every inch that passed through was subjected to a dangerous pass against her fangs, but once it moved past that point it was treated with the hot moistened cavern of her maw. It wasn't long before her lips touched upon the wolf's knot.

I would probably have to unhinge my jaw. I doubt I am fitting that inside. Not in this passage. Oh well. This should be enough.

With her fingers playing against Darion's knot and sack and the rest of the wolf's cock sheathed within her mouth Alicia finally unleashed her proper assault against her temporary rival. Teeth pressed in, fangs pricking slightly against the intrusion, although not enough to draw blood. The ridged flesh of the roof of her mouth brushed against him as she suckled, as did the softer flesh of her throat. Her tongue, restricted to clinging tightly, now loosened enough so that it might pump along the trapped length like a wet sleek hand. He was trapped, and she had no intention of freeing him until he met his climax.

• Love 1

Pleasure almost overwhelmed him as she continued, his eyes glazed over as he watched her hand move towards his bulb as well as as his furry balls. His eyes watching her in astonishment seeing her take more of his cock into her eager maw. He had thought this preparation for their night together, but at this rate she seemed determined to finish him here and now.

Feeling her lips press against his bulb snapped him back to reality, his eyes locking on her, at the sight of her, moaning loudly at her constricting tongue, at the way it and her throat massaged his length fully, "Alicia," he moaned out softly, though again he found himself shocked as her mouth began to pump up and down his length, just enough to make his balls churn, swelling with a need to release, his beast snarling inside him. He could feel every fiber of his being calling for him to grab this girl's head and fuck it until he finished, before moving to fucking her.

He however resisted, his hand moving slowly over her breast some more, still caressing the subtle mound, fingers teasing at her perky nipples, rolling around them playfully before he would slowly sink deeper, down her small frame, his hands sliding over her ass again, gripping it roughly, though still with obvious care in this form allowing to to slip between her legs, teasing at her sex with his fingers, careful not to knick her with his claws. In that moment thankful for the many times he had been forced into this form before, at the 'training' he'd received in maintaining control, some of his scars burning at the very thought.

• Love 1

A shiver ran along Alicia's spine as claws brushed across the soft skin of her breast. They played with her nipples, teasing with light brushes and occasionally rolling between digits. It was certainly exciting, but her foe was not satisfied with this alone. For a moment she relaxed as large paws slid away from her chest, only to drag across her ass. Both hands squeezed against her squishy rump, and as she felt the beast's fur brushing across her back she realized what his true objective was.

Careful pup. I don't want to bite you.

Despite her thoughts Alicia's behind lifted slightly, knees scooting a little further apart to afford the man a little more space between her thighs. Easier access meant he was less likely to tear her clothes, or at least she hoped as such. Lower he went, dipping beneath her skirt, until she finally felt his fingers pressed against the crotch of her silken tights. A shudder ran along her entire body, cheeks heating up once more at the contact. Already her womanhood was a little warmer with her own growing excitement.

He shouldn't be able to rub me directly as long as I still have the tights. Still, I should finish him quickly. I would rather not return home wearing damp undergarments.

To that end the little vampire decided to further step up her efforts! The hand against Darion's sack actively sought out the heavy orbs stored within, massaging and rolling them specifically within her palm. Her other hand focused its attention at the spot where exposed flesh met fur along the base of the knot, thumb rubbing in small circles. She pulled her head back, drawing all but the tip from her lips, teeth gently scraping all the while against flesh, only to then suddenly force herself back down again to the knot. Within a few moments she had established a rhythm, bobbing her head along the entirely of his length, suckling roughly whenever she felt him enter the back of her throat. Her lengthy tongue moved in opposing directions, pumping along the length against the movement of her lips.

Let's see what you taste like!

• Love 1

His attempt at distraction lost in his mind, his hand freezing as he felt her ministrations intensify, moaning out loudly his head rolled back his eyes with them. He had had blowjobs, from humans and vampires... But never had he had this, thinking she would remain as she was proving foolish as she proved her 'having experience' with oral apparently translated to her studying it until it was perfected, he feared what she might learn once he fucked her.

Her hands were one thing, those dextrous fingers... But once her head began to move, that tongue wrapping around and milking his cock as she began to move like a woman possessed, he found himself able to do nothing, his mind blank with pleasure, his hand sitting limp between her legs a moment before both his hands shot out behind him, simply to hold him up as he began to pant. He wanted to finish, yet wanted to hold back for her to continue. That however was not an option, his cock throbbing wildly along with his balls as he howled quietly in pleasure, his hips pressing into her mouth instinctually, though his hands remained clear of her head, his cum thick, tasting of hickory smoked and rugged as he was, filling her mouth and likely pressing out of her lips, the wolf slipping towards his elbows as he struggled to watch her, taking some time before finally speaking, "My god... That was..." He mumbled unsure what else to say.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up