Famous Night Market

With the full weight of her expertise brought to bear Alicia found herself overwhelming the much larger male. The quickening of his breath, the pausing of his fingers, and then finally the retreat back to a relaxed position, no longer hunched over her tiny form. His defeat was inevitable, but then who could blame him? When it came to this sort of act she had plentiful experience and boundless time to perfect it.

An advantage, I suppose, to limiting myself. I just have to not embarrass myself whenever I do decide to go all the way.

A low howl emerged from her partner, and in that moment she felt his cock tense up. Knowing full well what came next Alicia's hands squeezed a little roughly, not to inflict harm but rather to keep him locked up for a brief moment. It would help with the release, help to pop him like a bottle of champagne, to make her job of milking him to completion easier. Her head lowered all the way, throat suckling while thick ropes of cum splattered against the back of it. A few droplets escaped from her lips only to be dragged back within her maw by her tongue. Only when she felt the throbbing lessen did she lift her head, keeping just the tip between her lips while fingers massaged at the base of the man's cock, and her tongue squeezed along the length with the aim of pushing any remaining fluids into her mouth.

By the time she sat up Darion's shaft was left pristine, if not sleek with a combination of their fluids. She licked at her lips, lids parting to set her gaze upon his, hand reaching up to adjust her glasses. The faintest of smiles cracked through her otherwise aloof expression. "Delicious. Did you enjoy your reward?"

• Love 1

He was at her mercy, fully and completely, seeing no reason to fight in that moment. He lost, he knew it and he didn't care. Not in that instance as he simply melded into the pleasure that was Alicia's entirety, the way every part of her mouth and her hands milked him. He found his senses finally return as she got the last of what she desired, milking the last drop of his cum from his cock before releasing him to the night air, an excited moan of pleasure leaving him as he finally caught up with the world.

His eyes settling on her own as she spoke, a playful smile on his face as his eyes looked her over, "A reward indeed..." He said, his eyes looking her over lustfully, he has thought it just her bomb before, but as he looked her over, he realized that perhaps it was more. A coy smile on his lips as he set up on the bed and leaned over, kissing her roughly as he pushed her towards the bed, his tongue teasing her own a moment before he broke from the kiss, teasing at her jaw with sharp nips and nibbles, "I certainly enjoyed myself... But now it is time for me to return the favor," he teased, his eyes glowing as he shifted back, lips kissing and sucking down her jawline no longer hindered by his muzzle, "Unless you'd prefer my canid form for something so sensitive?" He teased, "Tell me... Has anyone returned the favor for you before?" He asked curiously.

• Love 1

My estimation is that he is not yet finished.

It was hardly a moment later that Alicia found herself once again pinned to the bed, lips locked with Darion's muzzle and tongue yet again coiling around the beast's. Her face went red, eyes shutting until the embrace was broken. Sharp nips dragged at her jaw, drawing slight wiggles from the small woman. Of course. It must be said that they have exceptional endurance.

Her head tilted slightly when Darion shifted back into his Human state. Once more she was assaulted by kisses, even little suckling attacks from the man's lips which trailed along her jawline. Which did she prefer? It was difficult to say given her limited experience.

"Of course. Most of my experience has been with oral, whether it be giving or receiving. A few Humans in the past, even one or two vampires. Most women. Never a werewolf in their true form."

She paused to further consider his question. "In a way I would prefer your true form, as I have less experience with it, and you are capable of controlling it. An exceptional job which deserves commendation. Although I am curious: which would you prefer?"

• Love 1

He couldn't help but chuckle as his eyes glowed once more, reverting once again to his form, finding it mildly more strenuous to control given his lust, but none the less he did so, "I thank you, it is certainly a pride of mine." He teased his long canid tongue trailing across her nipples now as those green eyes watched her as he decended, "My form matters little to me... Though I prefer seeing flesh to fur in my partner." He teased as he took her tits into his mouth, easily sucking the entire thing into his wide maw, his tongue circling her nipple again, his teeth teasing at her flesh. "It is more a courtesy I feel the need to provide another of my kind than actual desire of my own, both forms are pleasurable." He said his hands starting to tease down her sides, pulling her skirt down slowly as he kissed across her chest still looking towards her eyes.

"This form is indeed harder for most to control..." He said playfully, "And for partners that put in the effort, I don't mind maintaining such control if desired." He teased, his cock already hardenning once more as her skirt came free, his  fingers carefully peeling away her tights now, his eyes moving towards them as he truly had to focus as not to ruin them in this form, slowly, meticulously peeling them down, glancing up at her playfully as he did so, , "Tonight, the rest of it, I shall dedicate to your pleasure... It's not often I woo a vampires virgin as old as you to bed... I shall endeavor to make your wait worth it." He said smiling at her.

• Love 1

Alicia focused upon the man's eyes, studying them while they glowed and, in the next moment, his form took on its true shape. An interesting note to mark in her journal, but at the moment her focus was elsewhere. Lips parted, breath emerging quietly as the lengthy canid tongue dragged across her soft pink flesh. She continued to wiggle upon the bed, toes curling while her partner played with her sensitive spots.

"Well I don't have any fur" she mumbled, gasping in the next moment as her tiny breast was assaulted. When her hands were finally released she brought them down, fingers brushing through the wolf's fur, scratching softly at the back of his left ear and along his lower right jaw. Would he enjoy being treated like a hound? It was difficult to get so close to a werewolf, especially while they retained a good mood.

Plenty to experiment with tonight.

Hips lifted slightly off the bed as her skirt was tugged. One of her hands briefly ventured down to assist, unbuttoning the side so that it might slide away easier, only to return to tending to the wolf's ear. Now free from the skirt Darion could glimpse her white cotton undergarments beneath her black tights. They looked simple enough, although there was a tiny soft pink ribbon bow on the front near the center top edge. Still she kept her rump raised, assisting while her tights were slowly peeled away. Already her face was a bright red, embarrassment growing as she was disrobed, and while her expression remained aloof and her gaze locked upon Darion's it was becoming admittedly more difficult to hold her composure.

This must be what a present feels like. If it could feel, anyway.

"Well we will see how far things go. I am looking forward to a demonstration of your oral prowess."

• Love 1

Feeling her hands move behind his head he rumbled in pleasure, almost a growl but more of a moan as if to tell her to continue. He wouldn't let most touch him in such a manner, but it did feel good. Smirking into her tits as he watched her gasp her face turning bright red as he continued to disrobe her. 

Conquering her tights, he set them aside, pulling away from her tis and kissing down her stomach, nipping playfully at it as he went, his hands slowly running up her thighs as his lips neared her sex, slowly pulling at the underwear as he descended further and further, pausing playfully as her clit finally was exposed, his eyes locking with her own as he placed another tender kiss on her sensitive clit, watching that aloof demeanor she kept on her face, waiting for it to crack as his lips continued down her sex as more came free from her white undergarments. His eyes shutting a moment as he pulled them completely clear of her sex, his tongue snaking out and sliding along her sex, a playful growl leaving him, his tongue vibrating against her as it moved, circling around her clit for a moment before his eyes settled on her own again, savkring her taste a moment before he kissed lightly at her clit once more, sucking at it a moment, his long tongue snaking out of his maw inside of her, rolling around the edges of her sex playfully, his tongue rolling against her clit as it vegan to move in and out of her, seeing no reason to give her a reprieve given her own onslaught.

• Love 1

As it turned out werewolves actually did enjoy the same attentions that one might lavish upon a hound! They were sensitive behind the ears and beneath the jaw. Perhaps the same might be said for their bellies or the base of their tail. But that would require further experimentation which, at the moment, she simply could not reach.

With her tights finally removed only her undergarments remained, at least if one was not counting her glasses. Kisses trailed along her flat stomach, the occasional nips prompting her to squirm in place. She didn't bother to settle her rump down yet, knowing fully what might come next. Hands dragged across her tender thighs, gripped upon the waistband of her panties, and as Darion's muzzle neared her womanhood the last bastion of defense was removed, tugged slowly down to reveal her fully.

There was not a hint of hair upon her smooth mound. Beads of moisture had accumulated along the crevice of her tiny slit, her excitement more evident now than ever. Hints of pink flustering already tainted her otherwise pristine pale skin, her faintly pink clit barely exposed. Her entire body tensed up when Darion's eyes fell upon it, for she understood what came next.

Her eyes narrowed, mouth left agape as the beast's muzzle planted a kiss against her sensitive nub. The next peck centered against her flower, drawing yet another hushed breath. Then came the onslaught of his tongue, first in a drag along her crotch, and then in a teasing circle against her clit. She bit at her lip to help conceal the little noises which attempted to slip free, however this defense collapsed as soon as the tongue started to drag more firmly against her body.

When her soft lips were finally exposed by the man's sleek muscle Alicia finally broke her gaze, eyes clenching shut and head tilting back against the bed as a low moan emerged from the vampire. Legs twitched open, and another lap against her flesh exposed the healthy pink of her inner folds. She felt him push into her body, stretching open her tiny opening, which drew yet another hot breath from her. Now Darion could properly taste the berry-like sweetness of her nectar, already accumulated from her gradually developing excitement throughout the night. As his tongue circled against her sex the little vampire's hips began to move, slowly rolling in little circles in an effort to grind against the intrusion.

Fuck I needed this.

• Love 1

There it was. Her expression shattering beneath him as he took in her sweet tasting sex. He hadn't quite expected her to taste so good, his eyes shutting as he sunk his tongue as deeply as it would go, moaning playfully into her as he enjoyed himself, slowly slipping out of her, his tongue curling, pressing against her clit on the way out, before driving in again, repeating his process eagerly as his hands caressed her thighs, slowly running up and down her form as he gave her exactly what she needed.

He continued rolling his tongue inside her every time it bottomed out, falling into a rythm, his tongue sliding in, rolling, pulling out while grinding against her clit, circling it, then diving back in, his eyes shutting as  he continued, in no rush to make her finish, enjoying himself quite thoroughly, his hands slipping from her thighs towards her ass, pressing her against himself firmly as he continued.

• Love 1

Potentially an appetizer for what was to come Alicia felt the wolf's thick tongue sinking deeper within her folds as his maw closed in around her crotch. Toes curled and legs lifted, twitching with every little movement made within her body. Her hands had abandoned the wolf's head, moving instead to cover her face, to muffle her little gasps and moans and whimpers of bliss. She felt his hands drift along her thighs, further down her legs, even up her body to her hips and her belly and her chest. Clearly he had some experience in these matters.

With the wolf's sleek muscle bottomed out within her tiny form Alicia couldn't even muster a coherent thought. Sure, she was experienced with providing oral services to others, but the same could not be said for her receiving it. It didn't help either that she avoided these sorts of things for so long, or that she'd worked up her own excitement earlier in the day in the course of her experiments. Already it was apparently that she was not going to last as long as he had.

When Darion's tongue rolled within her body, not far from her core, Alicia's hips followed suit, moving in the same way as though he were in control of her. A sharp squeak erupted from the little vampire whenever his tongue managed to press against the spongey area within her body, striking against her g-spot. As the tongue pulled free from her sopping wet tunnel Alicia calmed slightly, growing still in the belief that he was finished, only to be surprised when his tongue slapped and rolled against her clit, and more so when it plunged right back into her folds. Hands even squeezed against her soft rump, pulling her closer, affording the invasive muscle just a little more advancement. Given their difference in size he was not too far off from her cervix.

There was little warning as Alicia neared her climax. Her folds, already quite tight, clamped down against the wolf's tongue like a vice. Thighs squeezed in against the wolf's head, legs curling together over the back of it. Her hands reached to her sides, clenching at bedsheets, and with a lustful moan the vampire's back arched. Alicia's entire form twitched and shuddered as her climax coated the wolf's tongue, hips jerking and rolling into Darion's muzzle, locking him in place for the next minute while she rode out her release!

• Love 1

Darion was surprised as he found the girl finish on perhaps the second pass, feeling her legs wrap around his head, he continued his work, holding her ass close, his tongue continuing to move as it had, allowing her to ride it as long as she wished before slowly slipping free from her, a playful smile on his lips as his hands slid from her ass he didn't clean her as thoroughly as she has him though, wanting every bit of lubricant that still coated her sex, "I assume you could feel my appreciation?" He teased softly as he continued to kiss up her form, hands trailing after his maw as he began to nibble at her jawline.

He pushed himself away from her slowly, his throbbing cock resting against her slit now as he watched her a moment before allowing his hips to move, pressing his throbbing red shaft and his bulblous knot against her, his oozing tip sliding along her stomach, his own excitement obvious, "You sure you want me in this form from the start? It's bigger... I can always shift later." He offered as his eyes trailed over her shuddering frame.

• Love 1

Fuuuuck. I definitely needed that.

By the time she had finished riding out her release Alicia's body had fallen limp to the bed. She felt the wolf's muzzle, his kisses trailing up along her body. Her face remained red with lust and embarrassment, hands weakly lifting to settle above her upon the bed, glasses askew and tongue dipping from her mouth. Eyes flickered open as Darion nipped at her jawline.

"Yes" the vampire mumbled tiredly. When Darion put some distance between them again her gaze lowered to watch. A hushed breath slipped free from her when the large red phallus slapped against her still sensitive flesh. Her own hips started to move again, slowly grinding up against the underside, thighs closing in to keep him trapped. Could she even endure another go?

"I can handle it" she began, pausing to bite her lip as the wolf's knot brushed a little more roughly against her clit. "I need rest. Or blood. I only slept for a few hours. I had forgotten how exhausting this sort of thing can be."

Sure, it was embarrassing to admit, but she knew that she would be at his mercy if they continued now. He would have full control. In fact he would need to do most of the work. She might have even passed out if it became too intense!

Admittedly that does sound pretty exciting too.

• Love 1

Darion smirked at the woman, enjoying the broken, almost drunken expression she had as she replied, begging for rest, or his blood. He smirked playfully at her, his arms wrapping around her, taking advantage of the way her legs held him as he stood, his hips moving against her now as he tilted his neck to the side, "Then take what was offered. But be sure to leave no mark, use that magic I know your kind has. I need no more scars." He said playfully.

Chuckling a bit to himself, he wasn't going to deny her request, even if he did worry it was more than she could handle, his hips sliding away from her, just enough to position her on the tip of his cock, groaning lowly as he felt it start the tapered tip slide in easily, though it didn't get past the head before his birth posed an issue, his hips moving slowly, hands moving towards her ass he manuevered her carefully as he waited for the subtle pain he was so familiar with... That he realized in that moment he craved as much as he despised.

• Love 1

Large furry arms cradled her petite form, pulling her closer to the wolf. Her own thin limbs draped over the man's shoulders, fingers gripping at fur as Darion presented his neck to her. "Provided I have the energy I can heal it" she muttered, only to lean in close, planting a kiss against the spot she had planned to bite. And then another. She began to suckle against it, hoping to numb the area in preparation for her feast.

Red flashed across her face, the kisses halting as she felt the wolf's tapered tip brush directly against her tiny slit. Wait-

The vampire cringed, gritting her teeth while her flesh stretched around the beast's cock, pulling firmly like a damp glove two sizes too small. Legs curled against his sides, body twitching with every inch buried into her pussy. Alicia's eyes widened, tongue hanging from her agape mouth, and a low whimper escaped from her. Thankfully he stopped once the head was pressed within her body, giving her a moment to recover.

Fuck! He's going right for it, huh?

With a muffled grumble she decided to skip right to the feasting, fangs digging into the werewolf's neck while her lips gripped against the spot. As her eyes closed she began to suckle at the wound. She would definitely need her energy now! If anything it might even weaken her lover enough to allow her to take control, but then she knew at the moment that he clearly had the upper hand.

• Love 1

Feeling her lips teasing at his neck, then that bite he yearned for, yet despised, he growled as she would taste the rich blood of his kind, he'd known many vampires that grew addicted to it, as was evident by his many scars. It was part of why his kind had been so well fed in new haven... So long as they were docile at least. Feeling his beast rage at the thought, he found himself struggling for control between the pain and memory. However he fought it back, reminding himself that this was what he wanted, what he offered.

His hips rolled, no longer pushing into her, instead pressing her tip against her entry, sliding back and then slowly forward as his hands moved her by her ass and hips, around his cock, working in tandem with his hips as he got her as loose as he could, preparing her for the pain he would have to put her through to steal away her virginity, his eyes glancing over at her as he waited, allowing her to feed, though was ready to push her back if she took too much.

• Love 1

Interesting. This tastes pretty pleasant. Richer. Like Vance, only a different sort of cuisine.

Her body relaxed slightly while she fed and, just as importantly, while she received a moment of reprieve from Darion's intrusion. She felt strength return to her body. Energy. Addiction was unlikely for someone as experienced as she was. Feeding aplenty wasn't an issue. More importantly, feeding enough might drain her partner to a manageable degree of exhaustion!

Should help to keep him in check.

Alicia shuddered when she felt the gentle rolling of Darion's hips and, with it, the brushing of his tip against her parted flower. She started to move her own in little circles, assisting her lover in preparing her body. At the very least she could keep him engaged, keep his mind off her feasting, and keep him aroused. The only real problem was deciding when to stop draining him.

Enough to weaken him. Too much and he will notice. More importantly, I need more energy. More for this. More for healing. That might be enough.

After a solid couple of minutes she carefully slipped her fangs free, tongue rolling out across her lips. "You are a little eager, aren't you?" she asked quietly, head resting against the wolf's shoulder. "I suppose we have come this far. We might as well go all the way."

• Love 1

He could feel some of his vigor drain, but she seemed to underestimate a lycan in his hybrid form, and so close to mating season. While she certainly did hinder him some, he was by no means weakened, at least not enough to matter with his testosterone so high.

As she spoke of him being eager, he couldn't help but laugh, "Are you not?" He asked playfully as she rested her head on his shoulder, "I had thought you might be a little more eager yourself given how much the simple pleasure my tongue brought you," He said, his voice growing husky as he teased her further with his tip, gently prodding deeper again now that she seemed more lively, "I can assure you, I will be gentle." He offered pausing, "At least at first..." He offered, his hips moving forward that extra inch, slow, but firm as he pushed past the little resistance she had left.

He was curious if it would even hurt a vampire like her, he was sure she was used to far worse pain... how much did such a thing truly hurt a vampire like that if at all? He however was true to his word, holding after popping her cherry, giving her all the time she needed, "I'm sorry, I find not giving it preamble often best for these sorts of things," He offered simply, at his lack of a warning, his eyes looking her over.

• Love 1

Red flashed across her cheek, even across her ears. She most certainly was eager, even if she tried to deny it herself! But to admit that openly was far too embarrassing. Worse still: he was continuing to tease her! She nibbled on her lip, body shivering as the meaty spear prodded further within her body. Then came another push, firmer, and despite a moment of resistance she ultimately felt him sink in, driving a hot sigh of relief from her lips.

Not so bad.

Given all the time she had lived, and the many horrors she had survived, this was far from the worst she'd ever felt. It didn't even really matter what he did to her: come morning she would be good as new, even if they managed to get a little rough with one another. "I have endured far worse. Everything is temporary when you have an immortal body."

Her lips pressed in again, this time planting a kiss against the wolf's jawline. With her legs locked against his sides she lifted herself, stopping only when he had nearly slipped free from her body, before she dropped herself again, gasping softly as he sunk in yet another inch. "You're much bigger. I shall allow you to take the lead on this for the moment."

• Love 1

He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her antics, watching her face grow flustered, and then encouraging him on as she did. His eyes traced over her a moment, "Who's eager now?" he teased softly as she seemed to give up her attempt to fuck him, a hand moving from her ass towards her cheek now, his other firmly holding her up, leaning forward he kissed her lips lightly, "Just let yourself go Alicia. I swear on my honor, what happens here this night is between you and me. I shall not discuss it with anyone." He stated honestly, "As such you can act however you wish, even if they were to find out about us, that much I can assure will remain." He said smiling softly at her before leaning in to give her a 'proper' kiss, his tongue rolling around her own, drinking in that sweet berry taste she maintained.

Not much caring about her answer, he began to move his hips, sliding almost entirely out of her, before slipping back inside of her, his hand still on her ass, moving her hips with his own, slowly driving his cock inside of her as her resistance eased, he likely could just force his way in... he knew she would heal, but he wanted her to enjoy this, easily driving another inch inside of her, his long canid tongue teasing at her own.

• Love 1

An annoyed huff left the little vampire. He didn't need to say it out loud! She even nipped at his neck in response, however this aggression was short lived as she felt his hand against her cheek and, a moment later, their lips together once more. It was almost romantic in a way.

Romance would just get in the way.

Again their lips locked together, her tongue coiling against his as it entered her mouth. Eyes closed. She started to suckle against his sleek muscle, body wiggling softly while the wolf freed himself from her gripping womanhood, only to tense again as he steadily pushed his way back in. Her breath grew hotter, gasps muffled by their embrace. The little vampire started to roll her hips, both to assist him with his efforts and to stir his rod about within her body. When he hit her g-spot again she tensed, whimpering as she broke the kiss.

"I d-don't care if you tell anyone" she whispered softly. "Did I not say to you that I-"

Biting her lip, Alicia muffled as best she could her lustful whimper, her body sinking down another inch. "D-did I not say to you that I do as I please?"

• Love 1

He couldn't help but smile as  he felt her own hips roll, watching her tense, smirking as he was quick to realize what had happened, he capitalized on it, his thrusts growing more controlled as he aimed to hit that spot now with each slow, deliberate pass. "Indeed, you are right you did say you do as you please." He teased his eyes settling on her as she whimpered on his cock, "But I also know that if that were true you'd stop trying to control yourself even now." He pointed out bluntly.

As he felt a little over half his cock inside her now, he sighed softly, finally starting to feel pleasure building inside of him again as he started to gain speed, moving his hips with her own, his hand trailing from her ass up her back, his other moving from her cheek down her side, his eyes settling on her, "Delusion is quite the hindrance in science," He teased smirking, "It sways results, often in a way we do not intend..." he teased further, enjoying this new game. She was so full of wonderful games to play... and so willing to indulge him it seemed. 

• Love 1

Crimson orbs snapped open as Darion hit the same spongey area again. In fact his hips had slowed, but his accuracy had drastically increased! He was doing it on purpose! Nails dug into the fur of Darion's back, her face planted against his shoulder to cover her embarrassed fluster and to help muffle the soft squeak which emerged with every direct strike. The small vampire trembled, legs squeezed tightly against the man's hips.

Stop! Not fair!

She felt powerless as she was held within his arms. There was little she could do beyond rolling her hips. It gave her some reprieve, forced some of his thrusts to move off target, but then she had to endure his rod scraping against otherwise unattended to spots. Once more she tried to lift herself and once more she dropped down upon him. Another lustful moan slipped free from her when his tapered tip rammed against the entrance to her womb, sending a jolt of pleasure up her spine.

"I-I'm not delusion" mumbled the vampire, finally having managed a moment of reprieve from one of her weak spots. "If I didn't want this t-then we wouldn't be doing this. Clearly I do. We both do."

Biting her lip Alicia prepared herself. Her hips started to roll again, dragging out a wider circle while her flesh coiled securely around the wolf's cock, squeezing it against her core. He wasn't even fully within her body, but then that was to be expected given their differences. "T-that might be all we can fit" she grumbled.

I wonder if the mirror is silver-backed. It might be nice to watch. For sketching purposes, of course!

• Love 1

Darion couldn't help but smirk as he felt her sink into his shoulder as he assaulted her g-spot, growling with a mixture of pleasure and pain as she drug her nails along his back. Feeling the way she rolled her hips he simply took that as a challenge, trying to move in a way to counter the rolling, still allowing his cock to roll along her inner walls while still nailing that spot with each thrust.

When she lifted herself up, Darion's eyes widened for a moment as he moaned out suddenly, surprised by the pleasure as his cock hit her womb. His eyes turned to her own as she admitted she wanted this, a smile creeping on his features, though it was quickly taken by the pleasure of the act once more.

A loud moan leaving him as she started to roll her hips now, his cock no where near it's full length inside of her, but that didn't much matter as what was inside of her her sex gripped wonderfully. Hands slipping back to her ass, he found himself moving her hips with his own, starting to slide out and then back into her eager channel, a mischievous smile on his lips as he ensured to hit that spot of hers on his descent into her womb, pulling her down roughly with every thrust. He had no delusions to the hardiness of her kind, and knew she would be able to handle it despite her small frame, just as she had said.

Growling now he could feel his pleasure build to nearly boiling, could feel the churning in his balls, "Now is the time to decide if you wanted it inside," He teased, his lips kissing at her neck, trailing up to her ear, his green eyes glowing fiercely with the rage of the beast inside him, demanding he take her as she was. It would certainly be a challenge after this ordeal not to finish inside of her, yet it was seemingly not one beyond him.

• Love 1

In this battle of sheer physicality she was outmatched. He had more energy and, more importantly, more strength. An advantage in dexterity, in flexibility, and in agility accomplished little when you were already trapped. Her hips rolled in an attempt to drive him closer to his end, to send him off target, and while it initially succeeded her lover's brute strength was enough to force her hips where needed. It wasn't long before he started to brush against that sensitive spot, even occasionally drive himself directly upon it!

Getting. Difficult. To think.

She felt his length throbbing with increasing frequency within her body. Clearly he was close to finishing. But so too was she. Hot flesh gripped more securely against Darion's cock. Muscles constricted further on occasion, especially whenever he hit something particularly sensitive. Occasionally her form tensed, trembled, and a whimper slipped free. Their rhythm was still paced slowly, and Darion's thrusts were more controlled than she had anticipated, but they were powerful. Once in a while she felt the tip of his cock slam against her cervix in just the right spot to wedge just the very edge of his length against the tiny opening to her womb.

Could he force it in? Fit it all in? I must test it out. Not yet. Maybe in the second round if I can last.

Fingers gripped more tightly still at the wolf's fur, nails digging slightly against the flesh concealed beneath. She too was fast approaching her finish, but she needed to ensure that he would continue afterwards, even if they needed a break first. Some way to rile him up. She had an idea of what to say. She knew it would ignite the wolf's feral lust. She knew it would be enough to convince just about any of his kind into going for a second round, perhaps even half a dozen rounds. But it was too embarrassing to say. Still, if she wanted to proceed, if she wanted to potentially accomplish the goals she had set out for herself, then it was necessary.

This is so embarrassing.

With face nearly glowing red, although hidden against the man's shoulder, and kisses teasing at her neck Alicia worked up the courage to speak. Another surprised squeak escaped as his lips pressed against her ear. It was quite sensitive, and Darion would find her body suddenly tightening around him. It also thankfully forced her to blurt out the words that had been hanging within her mind.

"B-breed me."

• Love 1

Two words nearly threatened his control... The way she begged for it, her tone, the way her pussy clamped down around him. His control nearly shattered, had it not been for the fact he was doing precisely what his beast demanded and perhaps it would have, instead though he found himself slamming into her more forcefully as he felt her vice like grip around him.

This time he did howl, his claws digging into her hips, on the very edge of drawing blood, and yet she would feel the way his hands locked, a lifetime of conditioning being the only thing that held him back as he started to move her up and down his length, far more erratically now as his balls tightened, forcing his seed out and directly into her womb, not stopping in his assault though.

His mind settled as he felt himself releasing inside of her, panting a bit, as he blushed as well though it was hidden, hearing a thudding on their walls, muffled demands to keep it down aiding to bring his mind back to the present, "You are lucky," he muttered as he regained his breath, his composure, his grip loosening slightly, as he continued to move, if a bit slower, "Do you wish to make me lose control?" He teased, nipping at her neck softly as he lowered her to the bed, his cock still deeply inside of her, a muffled groan occasionally leaving him as his knot throbbed, his balls still occasionally pumping a spurt into her sex.

• Love 1

A proper moan clawed its way out from her throat as she was slammed right down upon the wolf's rod. It was the first of many. Darion had picked up the pace. Clearly her plan was working! Occasionally he wedged against the same spot, threatened to break through, but the movements were too quick, too erratic. Clearly overpowered, she could do little but wiggle within the man's grasping claws while her body was lifted and lowered at will.

Fuck this is kind of hot.

When the first hot rope of cum splattered against the back of her womb Alicia's entire body tensed up, her flesh gripping like a vice around the wolf's cock. Teeth sunk into the fur of Darion's shoulder as she aimed to muffle her cries of bliss, not quite breaking skin, although her nails did manage to in a few spots while she held on for dear life. Her small form trembled against his, hips jerked erratically back and forth, and as the man's seed filled her core it became intermixed with her own escaping nectar.

While she rode out her release Alicia's mind went blank for a few moments. By the time she'd regained her senses she had been laid out on the bed. Arms splayed out overhead, glasses askew while she recovered with eyes closed. Beads of sweat rolled off her pale skin. She could still feel him within her body, still moving. A hand reached down between them, fingers ran along her belly, tracing the outline of the wolf's cock within her belly.

"W-what? Did you almost lose control?" she mumbled, teasing while she herself recovered. Eventually her crimson orbs did open again, meeting Darion's gaze for a moment before they lowered to study the movements of Darion's length within her body. "Hand me my journal. I want to sketch this before we continue."

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up