Famous Night Market

Darion eyed her as she started speaking again, smiling a bit at her before he reached over towards her journal, his cock twitching at the thought. He didn't particularly enjoy being photographed while fucking, but something about the request teased at his cock, had he not just spent his load, perhaps it would have driven him to fucking her with abandon again. 

"Yes, you did nearly make me lose control," he admitted playfully in her ear, "But not quite my minxy lover." He teased out, remembering how she blushed before at the thought, leaning back some, he propped himself up on his hands, giving her a clear view as he slowed his movements, "So then, was that worth the wait?" He teased smiling at her as he waited for her to sketch the scene as she wished.

• Love 1

With journal in hand Alicia regained her focus. Her free hand lifted to adjust her glasses as she sat up, flipping the book open. Eyes traced their way along Darion's entire form while she sketched. It was not an angle she'd managed to record before. Of course she also sketched her own nude form, including every subtle detail for her records. How he'd managed to fit even as much as he had within her body was all very intriguing!

Almost there. A little more and he might have lost it. How might that go?

Visible traces of pink shot across her face when she was teased. It wasn't just that either. Even now while she sketched the wolf slowly moved himself within her form. On occasion she had to pause her sketching when he hit a particularly sensitive point within her body. Thankfully he had been courteous enough to slow himself.

Pink was replaced by red as Darion further teased her. Alicia paused her drawing again, lifting the book closer to her face. "Y-yes" she mumbled timidly. "It was very pleasant."

Almost addicting. I need to be careful. It is no wonder that the younger ones are always fucking.

Once she had finished her sketches and notes Alicia closed the book and set it above her. Hands settled at her sides upon the bed, focus returning to Darion. She even started to move her hips a slight bit, experimentally rolling them in achingly slow little circles. "Shall I tend to your wounds then? Or shall we enjoy ourselves a little more?"

• Love 1

He delighted in seeing her work, a curiosity burning behind his green eyes as she worked. He smiled at her blush as it grew, "Very good, I'm pleased I was able to make it with your while." He teased, "It's a shame our clans are not on friendlier terms." He noted thinking a moment before adding, "I quite enjoyed that as well."

Watching her set the book aside his eyes focussed on her, "Though I'm sure now that you've tasted me you'll want to experiment with others." He teased, "We could go again, it would certainly help me. Now that my mind is less clouded by lust I can safely say I believe mating season's pheromones have taken hold of me..." He muttered looking over her body, lust still evident in his eyes, "Perhaps you would like to attempt being on top?" He teased as she rolled her hips, eliciting a muffled groan from him.

• Love 1

"A shame indeed. Your kind has always admittedly been an interesting subject. There are many opportunities being missed with our being hostile towards one another."

She nodded. He wasn't wrong. Expanding the experiment with others, perhaps even multiple partners, was the next logical step! She was now intrigued by this sort of thing, but then perhaps that was simply the lust talking. His words about the mating season's pheromones also caught her attention. It was a shame she couldn't visit them during the mating season.

"If only" she mumbled to herself. "I could increase the efficiency of my bomb. My lures. Enhance werewolf fertility. Perhaps even tweak the results."

The same things could even be applied to her own people! Possibly even hybridization! What might that even look like? In any case, there wasn't much use dwelling upon it in the moment. Short of infiltrating their compound, which was certainly still on the table, she wasn't going to get her chance regardless.

Her fluster returned at the thought of taking the lead. He was clearly more experienced when it came to this specific act. She was certain to mess up. But then how better to learn?

"I shall give it an attempt." Sitting up within Darion's lap Alicia leaned closer, arms resting lazily upon the wolf's shoulders. She leaned in, planting a kiss against his throat. "Lie back."

• Love 1

Darion smiled softly at the woman, noting that she didn't deny his statement in the slightest. He suspected as much. It was fine with him in truth, he had expected it, settling into simply being on friendly relations with this vampire his mind slipped back into the task at hand, and that was simply to have fun. Though he did wonder now more so than before what might happen upon his return. He still felt it was worth it though, not every day you can pop the cherry of a vampire as old as this one, or get that mind numbing blowjob of hers.

Hearing her mumble he couldn't help but laugh, "Ah, if only they had that brilliant mind of yours working with them." He said shaking his head, slowly pulling out of her as she requested, moving onto the bed and laying down, growling softly as he felt the embrace of the bed, it wasn't particularly comfortable, but he was reminded just how long it had been since he'd slept in an honest to god bed.

Turning towards her, he could feel his cock throb lightly, smirking a bit to himself and laughing, "Damn, really must be that time of the month..." he muttered as he motioned to his cock, "Nearly never goes down when it hits." he teased, pausing a moment, completely unaware of the ritual regarding mating going on at the mansion, "Would, you want to do this again?" He asked curiously, "Perhaps, I could give you my number?" He offered

• Love 1

A jolt ran along her spine when Darion pulled himself free from her body. She bit at her lip to muffle the soft whimper which followed. While Darion readjusted himself upon the bed Alicia reached over into her coat, tugging free a couple of glass vials. Samples from her nail were carefully scraped out and deposited within one. Within the other she collected some of her lover's seed from her body. Both could be useful for future projects.

I will have my polymorphic potion yet!

With her collected goods tucked safely away the little vampire sat up on her knees and scooted over to rejoin her partner. Carefully she pulled herself over the lycanthrope's lap, positioning herself above his still erect member. While one hand gently ran along the length her other reached up behind her, untying the ribbon which held her hair in a ponytail, allowing it to drop loose behind her. "Your stamina is commendable. If not for the dangers of daylight I might have considered staying to test it to its fullest extent."

Alicia was given pause once more, cheeks growing a hint shade of brighter pink at his question and his offer. For some reason it felt embarrassing. Perhaps it was the romantic undertones. But then there were also viable reasons beyond that to accept it. Focusing on those would blunt everything else.

"I would. Yes. Regardless of whether you took a mate, or whether I experimented with others. I shall give you my number as well. Contact would be conducive to a flourishing relationship."

Lowering herself, Alicia squirmed as the tapered tip brushed along her soaked slit. She moved slowly, teasing the edge with her pale lips, gasping softly whenever they were drawn open, offering occasional brief glances to the moistened pink of her inner flesh. "I don't believe I asked this, but what does a wolf like you find desirable in a mate? What would keep you with another of your kind? I wonder if the same effect could be made with a Human. Or a vampire."

I doubt I'm fitting it all in. Gravity alone won't do the trick.

• Love 1

Feeling her hand gently glide along his length elicited a moan from him, "Daylight or not, you could stay. Easy enough to keep the room rented for the next day." He teased, his mind muddled with lust,  thinking further on the matter he chuckled softly. "It would certainly give you all the data you could desire on how long our tits last?" He teased.

Watching her hair fall down around her face he smiled, seeing her face redden. She was quite cute, and so easily flustered. "Good, I'm glad." He said as he gazed up at her, "Yes, contact would help..." He said thinking on the statement.

Feeling her sex tease his cock again, his eyes shut, pre oozing out the tip to coat her already slick entry, running along his cock in anticipation, "I'm not sure honestly. I haven't been around enough of my kind, but I suppose someone I could trust." He said looking to her curiously, "Someone who is fun, who I enjoy the company of." He said raising a brow, "I don't think they'd have to be my kind, why?" He asked.

• Love 1

He was right. They could rent the room until the next night had arrived. But that carried its own risks. One did not live to be as old as she was without being careful.

"Better not take the risk, unfortunate as it is."

Returning from behind her head, Alicia's free hand drifted to her sex. Two fingers applied careful pressure to her lips, spreading them slightly. Red flashed across her face and ears. Now that was embarrassing! But it was necessary while she lined the two of them up. The hand on Darion's cock dragged up towards the tip, gripping it close for added control. With a shuddered sigh she lowered herself. Hot flesh peeled open around the man's red length, and once she had sunk an inch of it within her body Alicia relocated her hands to settle upon Darion's chest.

"J-just gathering data."

Eyes closed while she focused upon her task. Careful wiggling of her hips shifted to gentle rolling movements as he pressed deeper within her body. When she finally felt his cock lodge itself against her womb she halted her movements. "There we go."

Figuring that she deserved a break Alicia leaned forward to lay against her lover's body, arms dangling over the wolf's shoulders. "You have mated with my kind before, yes? Did you ejaculate into them? Per my earlier observations a pair of werewolves are mated upon completion of the act. I am curious as to why it might be different."

Darion nodded his head, he'd expected as much. None the less it was worth a try, he was truly enjoying himself after all.

His eyes traced over her as her other hand slid towards her sex, his canid lips parting as he felt his cock slowly slip into her. A mixture of a pleasured snarl and growl leaving him as she took his length into her, sinking down further and further. His eyes locking on her own, his nature demanding he act, to take her again, but he resisted, quelling the beast inside him with the knowledge that it would get what it wanted soon enough.

A breath he hadn't realized he was holding left him as he felt the tip of his cock press hard against her womb, his hands slipping up towards her own as they rested on his chest, trailing up her arms and around her as she leaned into him. He was a bit surprised by the almost affectionate embrace, raising a brow at her continued questioning. "Yes, I have mated with many of your kind,"He paused, frowning a bit, "And yes, I have finished inside of them." He paused, his mind falling back into those passionate, if painful encounters. "There, isn't much difference." He stated simply, "I did find myself caring for them... Though as I was passed from vampire to vampire that faded." He said thinking, "I'm, not sure if I would feel the same urging even if I did mate with one of my kind fully." He said, there was something different in his eyes as she brought up the memories, a distinct haunted look about them as he felt his mind dragging him further into the pit that was his past.

• Love 1

Must be a cultural thing then for this pack. Yet another issue which requires further studies.

Alicia nuzzled softly against his neck. Her hands readjusted, idly brushing through the fur atop his head, fingers exploring along his ears and scalp. They sought out weak spots, those places which might feel best if they were given attention. Just how close was he to a typical canine? Of course beyond enjoying the comforting warmth and softness of his body she did listen intently to his words.

Their behavior makes sense for a younger coven. I doubt they have many old ones. Perhaps one or two.

While much of the time she was aloof Alicia wasn't necessarily callous. His words brought to mind some of her older memories. "You should not allow yourself to be imprisoned in the past. While I may live for thousands of years yet, you do not share the same luxury. Enjoy your life. Find comfort in others. Do not forget, or forgive, but overcome. Given the information you have provided, they would hate that."

Am I being too soft? Is this what sex does? An interesting side effect. I will need to be more careful in the future.

Hoping to further cement her suggestion, the little vampire's hips started to move once more. She lifted her rump up only a few inches at a time, pulling herself free slowly, only to drop suddenly until he'd hit her core again. When he was fully sheathed within her she paused, rolling her hips, dragging the tip against her womb, only to repeat the process. A gentle rhythm to start them along, although light enough that she could still carry on in conversation.

This slow rhythm should keep him pent up. I wonder how long until he loses control?

• Love 1

He was putty in her hands, finding a comfort in her touch he found disturbing. Was it that she was one of them? Was he truly that bent to their will? He didn't care in that moment. She had shown him kindness, while she was off putting, he couldn't help but enjoy her company. She reminded him of a puzzle, not the simple ones most women were, but one that you could never truly solve.

A pleasured moan left him as she attacked his mist sensitive regions, around his head and his neck, he wondered if this was another of her tests... It didn't matter though, her words pascifying his doubts. He was sure she was curious, sure she still played and explored, but those words cut to his core. He fought in that moment to keep from allowing affection into his psyche. She wasn't the sort for monogamy after all, and he wasn't sure he wanted that even if she was. He did however allow an appreciation to grow inside him as he thought on her words.

His eyes settled on her as she spoke, taking in the sensations her movements brought, enjoying the way she made him feel as she slowly rose up, only to sink down his cock. His hands moving to her thighs, rubbing them tenderly as he thought on his next action, slipping them up her form towards her back he pulled her close, moving his lips to snatch her own.

Though he had intended to simply allow his lust to take him, there was more to the tenderness his lips had in that moment, while his tongue did tease at her own, it wasn't the raw lust from before, but a true dance, slow and sensual as he felt it enveloping him, he could feel every fiber of his mind screaming at him the knowledge he already knew, but his lonely heart yearned for the understanding she seemed to offer.

• Love 1

It was amusing, really. For all of their bluster werewolves shared more similarities to common hounds or wolves than she'd initially expected. Another note for her journal. For now however she enjoyed the moment, for even she had to admit that petting a beast was in itself a comforting act.

I can see some of the benefits to retaining werewolves. And feel them.

Her body, having rested enough, was already starting to react to her movements. Hot flesh held a secure grip against Darion's cock while she moved, although a mixture of fluids from the two of them gave her enough lubrication to make the task fairly simple. Then again she wasn't moving too far either. A light pace to warm up while she considered her next move.

Large paws rubbed against her thighs, drifted up to her back, and ultimately pulled her in for another kiss. This one was different however. More composed. Affectionate. It drew a greater rush of heat than the penetration from her lover! But it was something different, something dearly lacking within her life, and which had been for a very long time. In the moment she allowed her eyes to shut, her lips to press firmly against his muzzle, and her tongue to gently coil around his.

• Love 1

While he allowed her hips to move on his cock, allowed he to take control and to fuck him as she pleased... he did not rush the act. While his need to mate drove him, it was not as strong now that he had finished twice for her. Especially not in the throws of passion as they were in. Feeling the way her hands and fingers caressed him, his head, something seeming to change in the way her fingers moved before he'd kissed her.

It drove him on, drove him to abandon as he held her body close, basking in the tenderness she seemed to return. He tried to keep his heart from speeding, from taking to the way she returned his kiss. It was after all just her enjoying him wasn't it? He was to be one of her experiments, that was what this was. Pleasurable as it might have been, he was one of her play things... though he hoped to at least be a friend. Deep down though, he found himself yearning for something more.

His hands slowly moved from her back down her body, moving to her hips, guiding them up and down gently as she moved, hissing lightly into their kiss as his tongue danced with hers, a fire burning in his loins now as he slowly fucked her, feeling better than when they had fucked so amazingly earlier. It was not the pleasure of lustful abandonment now, but perhaps something more tangible.

• Love 1

He is far more gentle now. I doubt it is due to his climax.

Deep down she understood why. As much as she refused to admit it, similar feelings were cropping up within the back of her own mind. This was not simply breeding, or an experiment, but romantic and tender. Making love. And she enjoyed it.

Alicia's hands drifted down from Darion's head, brushing along the back of his neck until she reached his shoulders. Fingers massaged beneath the fur, working to ease up her partner's muscles. A much needed distraction, for when she felt Darion's heart accelerate within his chest her own followed suit. Her tongue, which had captured Darion's, also provided a gentle coiling massage, and whenever his flesh was pulled within her mouth she suckled tenderly upon it.

Paws gripped at her hips. In response she slowed the movement of her hips. She didn't fight him, allowing Darion to guide their pace, although with his assistance she squeezed the wolf's cock more firmly still against her core whenever her hips were lowered, drawing forth hushed gasps from the vampire. Somehow it felt even nicer than it had before. Already her flesh was tightening up around her partner's length. Perhaps it was the stimulation of his fur against her breasts as she moved, or excitement towards the possibility of fitting him deeper within her body. More likely it was something different: real affection.

It's just an experiment.

• Love 1

The two's minds seemed to share in their denial as their tongues wrestled, Darion's mind though was lost in the pleasure of it as he guided her ups up and down his shaft, eyes shutting as he fucked her sex, enjoying the skilled caress of her channel. First time or not, she was amazing.

Though he knew it wasn't just her sex that was amazing, that it was this burning he felt inside of him, a feeling he hadn't felt since he was a child, since he was a boy seeking love in all the wrong places, though was this really any different.

His lips still locked with hers, he moaned softly into their kiss as her sex caressed him, as her tender hands ran over his body, green eyes attempting to find her own as they kissed, this would perhaps be their last time before the sun teased the sky, before she would have to leave, but he tried not to think about that, after all, who knew how long it would be until he saw her again?

He tried to cast the traitorous thought away, this was fun, that was all either of them meant by it. And yet, the way she moved with him, it was all so confusing, compounding that with his raging hormones that demanded more firmly each year of his life he found a mate, Darion's mind was roiling.

• Love 1

Fingers gripped upon the fur of the werewolf's shoulders. While she had experience in many things, this was not one of them. Not in sex, and certainly not with affection. It drew her more swiftly towards her finish, and while she understood that he could continue beyond it she also knew that the morning was not far off.

Lids parted, locking her crimson gaze with his green orbs. She leaned further into the kiss, suckled more firmly upon his tongue, and softly pumped her coiled muscle against his. Hips pushed wider in their rolling movements, pressed down with more force as though she were trying to squeeze him further within her body, although she knew such things were futile as they were now. Her wet tunnel clamped down from all sides, squeezed with far greater intensity than it had before, enough to slow her movements.

I am enjoying this way too much.

It was only a matter of time before her petite form shuddered within her lover's lap, body pressed against Darion's while her nectar again coated his length. Moans were muffled within their kiss. Her lips locked more firmly against his muzzle. Even so she continued to move herself upon him, hoping to assist him into his own release.

• Love 1

As his traitorous thoughts rolled through his mind he couldn't deny that they made this all feel so good, so abnormally good. His lips dancing with her own, allowing her to suck on his flesh as she wished, as she rode his cock. It wasn't the skill in which she did so honestly, she was certainly not an expert, but she did more than enough to send him towards his edge.

Hands still on her hips, his cock throbbing inside of her, his eyes still locked on her own as he saw that hunger in her eyes followed by her walls tightening around him. He couldn't help but press his hips upwards as he came closer to release as well, a sharp gasp leaving him followed by an accepting, allbeit, pleasured grown as he pulled her down and into him, pushing as deeply into her with every pass as she continued to ride him through her pleasure.

Had it not been so late, or early as it was well past midnight, he might have attempted to continue, to fuck her further. But he knew she needed to leave, so he allowed his pleasure to sweep him away filling her up with his cum as her channels seemed to demand, his tongue slowing as pleasure jolted through his body, a deep pleasure that reverberated with him. His hands moving to her hips, instinctually forcing her down as far slas he was able as he filled up her body, breaking from the kiss, he pressed his forehead to hers, a tired smile on his lips as he forgot himself for a moment, "That was... Pretty amazing little vampire, for one who claims no experience." He teased, tempted to speak on his inner thoughts, but he didn't. This was not the time, and he was certain she didn't share them. Though, his arms did slip up her body to wrap around her, holding her close to him, they could afford a few minutes, though his grip would loosen if she started to pull away.

• Love 1

A sharp breath left her as Darion's tip lodged securely against her cervix, threatening to squeeze its way into her core, although before he had a chance he had reached his own climax. Thick ropes were ejected directly into the back of her womb. Each hot impact sent a jolt of bliss along her spine, causing her to jump slightly. While it certainly brought her pleasure it also carried with it a hint of sadness, as she very much wished to continue.

With their kiss broken Alicia allowed her tongue to slowly retreat back into her mouth. She leaned in, planting a soft peck against his cheek. "You were equally impressive. Next time we can try to fit the knot. That should be an interesting experiment."

She was content to relax in the moment, to share warmth with her lover. With arms curling around her body Alicia snuggled up close, nuzzling her cheek against the fur of his torso. The urge to clip some of his fur or remove some of his flesh was difficult for her to fight. However the shared affection in the moment was at least enough to blunt those thoughts. Even so, the comforting thoughts of her projects were slowly returning to mind.

"If I manage to successfully develop a polymorph potion then I might become capable of visiting your people."

Speaking of which.

"I'll need to take care of that bite before I leave. I might have left marks in your back as well. With my nails."

• Love 1

He smiled at her praise, his eyes shutting as she moved in to cuddle close to him, feeling her nuzzle against his neck he set his own head on her shoulder, "Mm, we can do whatever you'd like... I am content in knowing I'll see you again." He said, before his mind could slow him to correct his phrasing, his tone, before he could keep the longing from his voice. Though as she continued to burrow into his form, he found himself doing the same. He couldn't help but keep a possesiveness from his mind as he thought about her, one he desperately fought.

As she spoke again he smiled, "If, if you do then that would be nice." He said, turning to look at her, tempted to tease her about there being more to that statement, only he was worried for the answer, after all of she said yes, where would they be? They barely knew each other, so eloping was out of the question, living as he had? A vampires thrall without the brand? Perhaps... But not ideal. His new home? Out of the question. 

As she spoke again he nodded, "Yes, that would be good," he paused, "Don't worry for the claw marks. If you left them then I would like to keep them, a reminder of tonight." He teased, his hand slipping from her back to trace along her arm, grabbing her hand in his and bringing it towards his lips, kissing it softly.

• Love 1

It was weird, making such a promise to another, and especially so with a werewolf. But there were other experiments she could run. Also, the sex was amazing, even if she would never fully admit it out loud. Both were equally valid reasons.

A soft huff slipped free from the vampire. He really put a lot of emphasis on that 'if', didn't he? Perhaps a bit too much! Did he doubt her scientific abilities?!

"When I make it. I wonder what I might look like as a werewolf."

The fact that he wished to keep her scratch marks was intriguing in its own right. Would he not desire less scars? After all he wanted the bite removed. But then upon reflecting further upon it, and in combination with the kiss against her hand, she understood. Red flashed once more upon her cheeks and ears. Sitting up and clearing her throat Alicia reached up with her free hand to fix her glasses which, again, had become askew.

"I see. Stay still."

Her hand reached over to where she had bitten the wolf. Digits moved in little circles over the wound, and with a brief mumbling of archaic words miniature runes circled over the spot. Within seconds the flesh closed up, all but removing the wounds. Even the fur was restored.

"There we go. Good as new" she whispered, leaning against Darion again. Alicia nuzzled against his shoulder softly, although in reality it was a ruse. She still had not had much rest, or much to eat, and alongside the extensive night of heavy exertion she had become tired.

• Love 1

"Again, sorry for buying up your spices Mr. Cline!" Nimona shouted out of the small cooking shop known as Clarice and Hannable's Dish, which the name was a solid nod to the movie Silence of of the Lambs. It was a regular place for the young woman to visit for homemade recipe books, spices and herbs, but also to help the shopkeeper  Donny Cline know what's going on with the Midnight Pack Alpha. Until tonight she really didn't know that Austin hadn't visited the town of Spruce Moore in so long, and there were clearly old friends who missed the big guy. 

"Yeah yeah it's all good sweetheart," Donny said waving the girl off, "And tell that massive cunt that he still owes me that drink, ya hear!" 

Nimona nodded and gave her goodbyes before promptly exiting the shop. She didn't feel all that hungry back at the house but now... She was starving. She had left her own platter of food in a container for someone else to eat... Or for herself to eat tomorrow. But regardless, Nimona pressed on with a small bag containing bottles of garlic, minced onion, whole sage and parsley, she was hurting a lot less but was sick of being in her wolf form given she was stuck out in the wilderness for three days. And granted, it was a vampire of all things that healed her she still felt guilty that the lady wasn't repaid at all! But then again the young wolf wouldn't dare cross over to that castle either! 

Nimona was garbed blue jean shorts that came down to her middle thighs and blue tenne-shoes, she wore a loose fitting white t-shirt and to complete it had on a blue jean jacket. Her face were done up with a little make-up as well, just a slight amount of red lipstick for the top and purple for the bottom and mascara helped make a difference. That was just her style, anyway. Her stomach growled however just before she could enter another small shop, causing the woman to turn back and go nowhere in particular until Nimona saw a burger joint she used to go to all the time. She wondered if the same owner was there tonight? With a new objective, Nimona started to make her way to the outdoor restaurant.

Edited by BladeRunner

Darion chuckled a bit at the obvious offense he seemed to have inflicted. Smirking at her determination, "When you do." He clarified playfully, "When you do I would love to see how beautiful you look as a wolf." He said, the words slipping out before he could truly process them, his mind growing foggy with sleep.

Feeling her work her magic he sighed softly, pressing into her as she snuggled against him, "Thank you," he said as she finished, a fired smile on his lips as she snuggled into him, his arms still wrapped around her as he could feel his cock growing limp, slowly slipping out of her as they rested together, "Must you leave...? The room is rented through the day, " he offered as he found himself growing tired, while being quite comfortable as well, "I find it hard to convince myself to move." He teased, "If you plan on keeping me company while I sleep, I might be able to sacrifice a bit more blood?" He teased.

• Love 1

The little vampire squirmed as she felt her lover's rod soften, and a sigh left her when he finally did slip free from her body. It was a shame, but then there was nothing stopping them from enjoying themselves later. She was patient. "How does it feel when you transform? When you are in that form? Does it hurt? It would be good for knowing when the potion is working as it should."

Perhaps I might even grow larger! Wouldn't that be a sight to see?

A slight frown dipped upon the corners of her lips, although it was thankfully hidden by her nuzzling. "I must. Our kind cannot be too careful when it comes to the sun. I have seen our kind perish due to circumstances far beyond their control in the past. I do not plan on joining them."

Her expression was fixed as she turned her gaze up towards the man, hand moving to brush against the side of his head. Fingers scratched gently at the back of his ear. "Your offer is appreciated. Also, I might use the shower on my way out. After all, I do not wish to stain my clothes."

• Love 1

He smiled at her, he could still feel his pheromones in the back of his mind, the need to go again, but they were overruled by his drowsiness. "It feels," he thought a moment, "Kind of like bursting a particularly unpleasant pimple. It hurts, but pleasantly so, as if releasing something hiding just beyond the skin." He noted shrugging. "Where as shifting back, feels," he frowned finding the explanation harder, "It, isn't painful, yet somehow not as pleasant. Like waking up from a restless dream, calming one's self is the hardest part. Those that cannot control their emotions cannot control their beasts." He noted.

Hearing her words, it was as he thought it would be, "I suppose my promising to protect you would not be enough?" He chuckled as he turned to meet her gaze, his eyes settling on hers, "Ah, well if you plan to shower at least let me join you?" He teased, "I need one as well, and I would enjoy the excuse to massage your body." He teased, "Besides, we still have a few more hours until the sun rises, plenty of time for enjoying a shower as opposed to rushing through one." He teased.

• Love 1

Interesting. The feelings are very specific then. I will need to make note of that. Controlling myself in the beast form should also be simple enough.

Still, there were a couple of fatal flaws in her plan. First: she would need to fix the issue concerning daylight. Perhaps a strong enough potion could, while she was in the beast form, offer her protection. Fur too would potentially assist. Second: she would need to fix the issue concerning garlic. While she doubted they would test her on either she had to be absolutely certain. Failing either would make her studies immensely more difficult.

"I am afraid not. Again: accidents happen. Unforeseen events. I once bore witness to one of our kind perishing due to faulty craftsmanship. The roof just collapsed. Nobody could have anticipated it. Rot had built up without anyone's notice. No, this is one thing I do not take chances with."

The thought of him joining her was pleasant enough. With pink tainting her cheeks Alicia reached up to remove her glasses, setting them aside on a bedside table. Then she wrapped her arms around Darion's neck, lips planting a kiss upon his muzzle. "Carry me and I shall allow it."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up