Helltaker - The Singer and her Demonic Quartet - [Rohan10 & JennyDK]

Laura doesn't say anything, she'd rather let her actions speak for themselves as her head start bobbing faster around the thick meat stick of a cock that filled her throat. Her hands started working overtime on the second horse cock of Judgement, she wanted this cum, she wanted it so bad. She needed it shooting down her throat and coating her body. The hand resting on top of her head felt right as she enjoyed the petting and hearing the demon's moans was just too much for her ears. She was going to cum soon for sure, but she wanted to wait until Judgement came too. It was mor enjoyable that way as her throbbing cunt was dripping arousal onto the floor in her squatted position. Slurping noises could be heard coming from her mouth around Judgement's cock.

• Love 1

The demon trainer cannot help her moans and grunts to grow more rapid, deeper and louder as pleasure floods at her hard and fast from both of her members at once. She can easily last much longer if she desired with willpower, but she would rather provide Laura with the things she desires so much in the moment and it is not like she wouldn't both enjoy this moment herself or be able to keep going afterwards. The amount of loose pubes, sweat and of course thick and sticky and nasty dick cheese keep rubbing off onto the hands stroking her as well as onto the face and inside the mouth of the human woman. The sweaty, sticky and warm hand keeps running the hair of Laura's as well, showing continuous satisfaction."Nghhh...shiiiiiiitt...gahhh...f..fuuu..fuuuucckk!! Going to...to..c..c.c.cu....CUUUUUMM!! TAKKEE IT ALLL HUMMAANN SLUUUUTT!", she pants out rapidly as both her horse cocks throb like crazy for a couple of seconds, only to the explode like geysers, both all over body as well as into her mouth and throat, flooding her with jizz, that is equally stinky and thick.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

There was so much cum filling Laura's throat and stomach. It was more than she thought and fuck, the warmth of it as the other horse cock came onto her body, it was very intoxicating to the woman. Loud audible gulps can be heard from her throat as she swallowed everything she could, it was like a thick salty syrup but some did leak out from the sides of her mouth. Her pussy came hard, squirting all over the floor and making a cum puddle underneath her. But Laura did not slowly down in the slightest she kept working the horse cock in her hand and throat, wanting to give this devil the utmost pleasure, even as she was cumming.

• Love 1

Judgement growls and grunts hard, deep and fast as she feels her first load erupt from both of her large and thick horse cocks, providing Laura with more than a regular share of jizz, both inside of her throat and onto her body as well. After a few seconds of heavy eruption, the spewing of cum finally halts up, but her meaty rods remain hard and might even feel even more stiff and ready than before."Mmmmmmmm, such a nice warm-up! You did well, Laura....but I am just warmed up. Don't tell me you are satisfied before I unleash inside of those warm holes down below?", the demon trainer moans out and winks. What Laura probably did not expect is what happens next, as Judgement having just reached out and pulled out her phone. She then snaps a photo of the young woman looking upwards, her mouth and lips ballooning from the size of the upper cock and her hands grasping the lower one, drenched in semen."Ohhhh...I just HAD to show my lovely friend, Zdrada....she wouldn't believe me otherwise. Who knows...maybe she wants to try you out too...", she says nonchalantly and with a wicked grin.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Laura pulls off the thick horse cock in her mouth and swallows what's left of the thick cum inside her mouth before gasping for breath a little. She did not mind having her picture taken in fact it got her motor going you could say, she looked up at Judgement and smiled "Oh don't worry, I wouldn't let you not have the pleasure of sticking these thick meat sticks in my holes hehe. Haaa as for the picture I can relate, I always take a picture just to prove I've either been to a place or some something". She slowly got up from her squat and flipped her long blue hair over the shoulder "So what's your friend like?bi hope she is as hot and sexy as you hehe" the singer pressed herself against Judgment, making sure their ample bosom were pressed together as she wrapped her arms around the neck of the demon with a smile, a leg wrapped around the strong waist of this curvy woman.

• Love 1

Judgement sighs in delight and relief as her first (of multiple to come) orgasms and loads having been spent and this time onto and into a lovely looking and eager young human female. She is also very happy to see and hear how Laura not only don't mind being photographed, but even enjoys it. The demoness grins nice and wide as the gal even shows interest in who this friends of hers is."Well, Zdrada - as she is called - is a very tomboy-ish, sassy and bratty bitch demon...I am sure she would love you as well!", she says and makes sure to give Laura an image of her to look at and enjoy. Of course, dressed as she is in there, it is impossible not to notice that she sports equal two large horsecocks like Judgement is. The trainer's own members, despite just unloading, are harder and hotter than before and throb against Laura's body as they are smoshed body against body. She licks her lips and groan, eager for a lot more action and fun with Laura.

__zdrada_helltaker_drawn_by_noaharbre__s

• Love 1

Laura whistles happily in delight with the sight of this new demon. She certainly had a body that most women would kill for and those horse cock, oh those sent a chill up the young humans spine as she hugged Judgement tighter. Wanting to get those two cocks against her body even more "Well she sounds like a lot of fun and her body is just as good looking as a certain gym instructor I know" . She winks playfully at Judgement and cups her ass, Laura had a bit of a weakness for tomboyish women so adding another one to the party was just the icing on what was already a very tasty cake. Laura starts kissing and kneading Judgement's neck and ass as the water still flows over them from the shower, she was going to be a little pruney after this but she didn't care it was worth it. She could tell the demon also wanted more too if her steel hard cocks were saying anything about it.

• Love 1

Judgement is quite happy to see how Laura is so eager for more and even seems excited for her friend and demonic "sister". The demon cannot help but have her smirk grow even more thick, big and devious as this human woman turns out to be even more depraved by each passing moment, despite what is thrown at her."Hahaha! You would fit very well in at where I come from, darling. You are far, far more perverted than most humans I have met...", she growls as she leans into the lovely treatment given to her by Laura. However, she wants and needs even more, so without much warning, she easily picks up Laura and positions her against the wall behind her, with her legs held by the demonic instructor."Mmmmmmmmmm, let's see what we can do just the two of us for now though...", she pants out and positions a cock each at both holes of the human gal, before slowly pushing herself deeper, the flat flares making lewd noises as the tips sink into the ass and pussy, making Judgmement moan very hard and loud.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as the flared cock heads pushed past Laura's point holes, the human let out a loud and moanful wail. This was like nothing she had ever felt before, yes she had taking a cock in her ass and pussy before. But never at the same time it this size, one thing Laura was learning though is that she like the feeling. Her pussy and anal walks opening up for Judgment and her horse cocks, goosebumps appeared in her body as Laura dug her nails into the demons shoulders, drawing a little blood. "Ahhhaaaa ohhh fuuuccckkk! Y..your so fucking big Judgement mmmmm! Feel like I'm being split in two!" She almost was but Laura was determined to take these cocks all the way to the base and then some, she was going to get addicted for sure and didn't mind it in the least.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Judgement takes great joy and pleasure in hearing, seeing and feeling the other woman enjoy the massive meaty assault in both of her tight, warm and wet lower holes. The demonic woman can tell that Laura is only starting to get overwhelmed, but in the best way possible. Some women cannot even take this much of her, out of the even fewer ladies she usually engage sexually with. On the other end of things, the fitness instructor also feels great pleasure, glee and arousal from the sensation that Laura's body gives in return. Mixed into her own deep growls of pleasure, she responds back to her."Ahhhh...and your holes feel amazing too! Mmmmmmm, I could get used to have them engulf my cocks. Let me see if I can get deeper though....", she pants out and pulls Laura further down and onto her rods, impaling her even further.

• Love 1

When Laura is lowered further onto the thick horse cocks, filling both holes. She lets out a very loud moan and squeal as she is impaled further, her belly starts to bulge from the girth and size inside her as she almost cums from this but grits her teeth. She wanted this to go on for a while and didn't want it to end so soon. The young woman dug her nails into Judgement's shoulders as she looked the demon in the eye "Told you ahhaaa...I could take it now ahhhhh keep going you sexy demon!" She bit her lips seductively as she took the pounding.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The demon trainer highly takes massively glee and pleasure from the sounds and sights of Laura enjoying this as much, if not more, than herself. The sensation of the inside of both ass and pussy is immensely lovely, hot and pleasureable. The feeling of heavily throbbing inner walls and quaking holes, makes Judgement very aware of just how good the young human feels. Her own gaze stares back with great intrigue and lust and joy and a huge, lewd smile on her lips, going from ear to ear."You need not hold back one bit dear....go ahead and orgasm to your heart's content or more...I will make sure to keep going for a long while!", she growls deeply, before leaning close once more to make out with Laura and soon her hips move rougher, faster and deeper, making the room quickly feel the noises of flesh meeting flesh.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Laura happily accepts the kiss, moaning as her tongue danced with Judgement's. Her inner walls on both holes, shake and quiver from the harsh pounding she was taking, hearing those words just brought glee to the young woman's face. Her pussy quivers and for the first time she cums and it is a squirter as she squirts all over the horse cock in her pussy, eyes rolling back in her head and her lustful moans indicate to the demon that she has just cum. It wouldn't be the only one though as another was soon on its way and the wave it will cause when it crashes will be immense.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

The shower room is dominated by the sounds of running water, heavy slaps as flesh meets flesh, as well as the heavy and horny sounds from both of these women. Judgement does her best to slam Laura even harder and faster and rougher, learning all of the most sensitive spots on her inner walls as she plows into her. The demon lady heavily groans and pants as they make out this hard, along with everything else going on. Both shafts throb like mad, surely providing even more stimulation for the human girl. The flat, wide and fat flared tips batter as far inside as possible, threatening to make "poor" Laura walk funny the next day. She cannot help but grunt deeply in approval from Laura orgasming and she aims to put her through many more this evening as she keeps her pace up.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Laura moans louder and louder as her cunt is ravaged by the horse cock inside her. The orgasms come quickly over and over again as she just coats the demons dick with her juices, the tight asshole squeezing the cock in their like a vice. Almost as if it wanted to cute the dick in half, the humans eyes roll back into her head after sometime as Laura passes out, leaning and slumping against Judgement. As she fades into unconsciousness but her body does not let up as her holes keep a firm grip on the cocks inside them, not wanting to let go of the thick meat sticks at all.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Judgement keeps up with the human, though she too is about to hit her limit. At the very height of Laura's arousal and pleasure, the demonic lady rams as roughly and rapidly as possible, before she too reaches a climax and the last moment of Laura's awake moment, being one where her ass and pussy are flooded with lots of sticky, warm and thick jizz, surely pushing her to her own limit, causing her to pass out. Of course, Judgement is not going to just let Laura lie limp and passed out here, so she quickly cleans them both, clothe herself and the other woman, before finally bringing her back to her own place, which is not far. By the time the human wakes up, it will be a fairly large bed, just in bra and panties, stuck between a sleeping Judgement and one of the roommates, which she has seen an image of, that being Zdrada.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Laura slowly wakes up, rubbing her eyes as she was a little groggy. As her eyes open and she takes in her surroundings, she sees she is on a bed....a rather large one, looking to her right she sees Judgement, looking to her left she sees who she can only assume is Judgement's roommate Zdrada. Then the memory of what happened before comes flooding back, she had been fucked good....like really good and passed out. A smile spreads across her face as she giggles, Judgement must have carried her back which made the human love her even more. She then snuggled between the two demons but mainly with Judgement, content with where she is. Laura then playfully booped Judgement's nose and pecked it, hoping it would wake her up.

• Love 1

Meanwhile, in another place.....

The mother of Laura, Summer, has been seeking to keep herself in shape and healthy, part of it being a proper diet and another being decent exercise. Having the funds to cover it, she has recently got in touch with two very skilled and recommended personal trainers. The two of them cover different expertise areas - one is more about cardio (Malina) and the other more about stamina and flexiblity (Lucifer). They are not expensive, so even people with decent income, are able to hire them and thus they have lots of clients. The day is finally here, when they are going to show up to her place to meet her for the first time in person, rather than the few phone calls they have had to set up things.

The door bell rings at her door, but even before Summer even gets close to answering the door, a very rank and nasty body odor is felt all over her place....

large.d74pkY6.jpg.fe0d0fb8d7b14285dc38f0large.__malina_helltaker_drawn_by_jmg__f

• Like 1

Summer sniffs as the smell hits her nose "Oh my word. what is that smell?" she looks around to see where it is coming from. Only to find out it is coming from the other side of the door and she winces a little bit in her sports bra and spats, both green and black. She then opens the door with a smile on her face "Hello there, you must be the trainers. Lucifer and Malina correct?". She looks at the two girls and steps aside to let them into her home. It was just her living here now, her husband died some years ago and her sweet Laura had become a woman in her own right. The house was of fairly big, maybe too big for Summer but she couldn't see herself living anywhere else. Too many memories tied up into the building.

• Love 1

The odor only gets worse and worse the closer to the door she gets and many times further once it is opened. As front door opens up, she is greeted with the sight of the two horned females standing there. Both Lucifer and Malina are dressed in very tight and fairly small and skimpy sports outfits, leaving very little to the imagination. Their chests and asses straining the fabric of the poor clothing to their limits and their shorts even rocking two gigantic buldges, making it obvious they are both packing a lot of meat down there and two of them each. Their bodies are glistening heavily with the sweat they exhume all the time. forming lots of wet spots, especially in the crotch and armpits and the lower side of their sports tanktops."Correct, I am Lucifer and this is my assistant, Malina. I presume you are miss Summer?", Lucifer answers back."Malina here. We are hope you are ready for a complete, hard and heavy workout!", Malina chimes in with.

• Like 1

Summer smiled at the two personal trainers, she had to admit that they were quite the lookers. But she wasn't anything to sneeze at either in her black and hot pink sports bra and spats. Her eyes were drawn to the dark spots on their clothes though so she could guess the smell was coming from them, which she didn't mind however her biggest surprise were the bulges. She had heard about girls with dicks but never seen or met one, so this was a new experience and Summer decided to be courteous, she was curious about what they were packing though. It had been sometime since she last had dick. "Oh I am more than prepared darlings, please kindly follow me" she led them to a room at the back of the house she had converted into a studio for her exercise. "So where shall we begin hmmm?" spacer.png

• Love 1

The longer she stays near the two of them, the harsher, sharper and thicker their heavy bodily odor gets. The two demons are not shy about or trying to hide that they are indeed checking out Summer's lovely body as they often take glances or longer stares at it while they interact. They are being invited inside finally and so they follow the older woman towards her converted studio in the other end of the house. Whilst walking, all of their large assets, like their thighs, asses, breasts and of course buldges, wobble, bounce and jiggle around heavily."You do have a lovely home here miss Summer", Lucifer made sure to comment as they walk through the place. Malina looks around and sees a photos here and there, noticing no signs of a man living here or on any recent looking photographs."Sooo...all home alone I assume? Or are you not with someone?", the other asks quite boldly.

• Love 1

"Thank you, I worked very hard on my home with my late husband. He passed some years ago, it's why I never moved out, too many memories" she sighed as she thought back to her late husband. Illness had taken him from her and Laura sadly and there had been no one else who captured her heart like he did. Quickly Summer got out some yoga mats and laid them out "I think starting with some yoga stretches might be nice. I've done those before and they will help loosen us up" she smiled warmly. Trying her best not to focus on the assets or smell coming from the two trainers, she didn't want to be rude after all.

• Love 1

The two of them try to not push on that subject of the late husband and instead silently listens to her and keep the more lighthearted tone and mood going. They keep going until they reached the desired room, now used for physical activity."Yes, that is quite popular and often suggested by us too", Lucifer comments whilst she and Malina folds out their own matts onto the hardwood floor below. The two demons then get onto each mat and look at Summer."Allright. Just try and follow us. We will start off slow and easy and we can go faster or more complex if you give us notice", the demon continues. They start off with a basic position, which leads to them parting their legs, just enough for the gigantic buldges to sway and jiggle below them.

• Love 1

Summer nods when she is tol to follow their positions. She was used to yoga, having done it for years but going east at the start is always a good idea. When she saw them part their legs though for the pose her eyes were drawn the jiggling bulges between their legs and she blushes a little. But copied them anyway, making sure not to draw to much attention, she could feel her joints start to loosen from the stretching and it felt wonderful as she accidentally ended up pushing her chest out with a slight moan.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up