OOC Discussion

3 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

mid rp response off site

Oh? Leaving your latina coochie lonely well playing with a side bitch i see 😛

4 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Could imagine scenes where hes making himself something but she sees him doing something wrong and takes over the cooking if shes that sorta latina :3

Maybe laura would, I like my flavors irl strong enough where im banned from cooking for others due to how much spice i like using x.x so might be hard to rp

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Oh? Leaving your latina coochie lonely well playing with a side bitch i see 😛

Maybe laura would, I like my flavors irl strong enough where im banned from cooking for others due to how much spice i like using x.x so might be hard to rp

Gimme all the spice XD *sips tea* 

7 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

It is also very amusing imagining Laura drag Ace by his collar with their height difference 

Speaking of which, posted! (Also the answer to which type can be labial, dentate, or annular... theres like... 9 others but i dont want to write them all and some would upset laura)

Spoiler

When i woke up today i was not expecting to have someone compare how my hyman was torn to other hymans! Funny way these things work lol

3 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Speaking of which, posted! (Also the answer to which type can be labial, dentate, or annular... theres like... 9 others but i dont want to write them all and some would upset laura)

Reveal hidden contents

When i woke up today i was not expecting to have someone compare how my hyman was torn to other hymans! Funny way these things work lol

My only real question is what would the verdict be on state of her hymen unless you want him to fiddle around before telling her ^^