OOC Discussion

@Rena-Amane I don't mind(?) however i wouldn't get too crazy with making multiple chars. Something I want you to keep in mind os of the character does not work out for the position then they'll be demoted, Austin is like that. If you don't mind, can you put a little more work into them? Not a critical thing, it's a lack luster when the character info is really short and no effort put into it. Your vampire character is a Prime example. Keeping something simple is fine and dandy. 

Trying not to go back to having a site mod-mindset for characters and world people XD

Edited by BladeRunner

19 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

@Rena-Amane I don't mind(?) however i wouldn't get too crazy with making multiple chars. Something I want you to keep in mind os of the character does not work out for the position then they'll be demoted, Austin is like that. If you don't mind, can you put a little more work into them? Not a critical thing, it's a lack luster when the character info is really short and no effort put into it. Your vampire character is a Prime example. Keeping something simple is fine and dandy. 

Trying not to go back to having a site mod-mindset for characters and world people XD

Totally understandable!! I'm actually trying to work on jewels info now and figuring out how to make my wolf char work. 😅 I guess good start point for wolf would be Austin meeting and accepting her 🤔

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Totally understandable!! I'm actually trying to work on jewels info now and figuring out how to make my wolf char work. 😅 I guess good start point for wolf would be Austin meeting and accepting her 🤔

Well here's the problem, imo a wolf becoming a leadership would have had to have been a member of the pack for quite awhile. What made the Alpha decide to take her as his mate (one of, let's be honest), how did she gain the packs affection, etc. 

1 hour ago, DreamsnThings said:

also is there any current ongoing events that everyone should be aware of (which im not aware of) like spruce mores mating season?

No, not as of this moment. Mating seasons aren't necessarily "events" imo as they tend to happen frequently. I will have an announcement of what's going on. To sum it up, mating seasons happen during actual seasons. In-game we're earlier in October (15th), and once we get to November in-game mating season will start then. Originally I was gonna add this to the werwolf lore which I still plan to,  it'll be on and off seasons so to speak. 

Spring is one season, however Summer and most of Autumn aren't, whereas the beginning of November (considered as a Winter season for the pack due to Montana's early snow) all the way to the middle of December are mating seasons. If we catch a few more players, I'm looking to do a Christmas event, however I might just do one anyway. 

Any suggestions? I love the criticisms and acceptances 🙂

Edited by BladeRunner