OOC Discussion

4 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Is there any way she could be given another chance to be luna? Or has Austin reached the point of not even notice if she vanished?

There's no chance for Austin to make June a Luna again. He cares for her, but is kinda acting like a breakup type deal. Also, I think Jack would be a good match for her

2 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Jack could meet with her. 

While I do appreciate the offer I am not fond of rping with just NPC characters hope ya understand ^^ 

They aren't NPCs? They are actually characters that will be established lol But it's chill, I understand

Wouldn't be a relationship sorta deal since we have Vex and River.  

Just now, BladeRunner said:

There's no chance for Austin to make June a Luna again. He cares for her, but is kinda acting like a breakup type deal. Also, I think Jack would be a good match for her

They aren't NPCs? They are actually characters that will be established lol But it's chill, I understand

but hold the phone... let me look into this. 

• Haha 1

Just now, BladeRunner said:

Shit my bad didn't see you had them uploaded there XD I will send Jack over after I get my reply to love done ^^ 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Jack could meet with her. 

While I do appreciate the offer I am not fond of rping with just NPC characters hope ya understand ^^ 

Would jack be able to help her not lose everything? Cause right now she's willing to do almost anything to have Austin change his mind

3 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Lana? 

Too close to laura, dont want to pull an ace/vex style mixup

4 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Hannah Harper? XD

Feels like theres a reference here i dont get but i like the last name harper!

4 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Perscilla!

Fun suggestion ^-^ but uh, i dont know why but i dont like something about that name...

• Haha 1

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

Too close to laura, dont want to pull an ace/vex style mixup

Feels like theres a reference here i dont get but i like the last name harper!

Fun suggestion ^-^ but uh, i dont know why but i dont like something about that name...

Completely fair and understandable. XD 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

was going to send Jack to the dining room to meet the triplets but idk how I would put the kindhearted Jack there at the current moment 

What about asking if June's hand is ok? Cause (unless I'm wrong) June is technically luna until Austin calls meeting and has her announce she's stepping down