OOC Discussion

1 hour ago, love_and_poprocks said:

No no gold diggers need to have names like candy or Cherish lol 😂 

I love that this has become a group effort.

Well shes half maid half gold digger xD for reference shes less gold digger more "money hungry" so we can adjust the all mighty naming algorithm... shes the type to ask for a hefty bonus if her master asks for something outside her employment contract, for her to keep a secret, or for her to something else atypical...

Personally im having fun with melissa harper, or lisa for short for her name...

Does that sound like a greedy indifferent maids name to anyone?... or am i just drawing blanks on names xD

6 hours ago, Kitsuyumia said:

So I read up and it still doesnt make sense to me.  <_>

If you mean June. She's kinda ignored the pack for two years focusing solely on her mate but now he's wanting her to step down from being luna. She wasn't given a chance to say anything so now she's having a huge breakdown and actually debating running away before Austin returns so she's not a burden anymore...she also doesn't think there's a single member of the pack that would her be given another chance to be the luna and not lose Austin 

I mean based of his own description it doeant seem like the Luminare has any responsibilities really. The description makes it seem like it's just the Leader's mate. I mean they would have some influence just because they are the one who fucks the leader  but besides that there isnt anything special that I can read about them. Which ia similar to how I handled it.

Unless Blade wanted to change this and just hasnt done so yet.

"An Alpha/Luna Luminare can give council and aid to their mate."

That's what's June's done for two years, helped her mate feel happy again but she kinda ignored others needing help so maybe that's his reasons? 🤔 still think he should give her one last chance. He lost everything and now he's making her go through that pain? Seems kinda cruel in a way

Well any person will give counsel to their spouse or significant other so I dont think that is really anything special. Thats just being a good partner.

So im just confused because it seems more was expected than what was required and that the decision was made because she didnt meet the extra. And some of the comments suggest he is treating it as if it was the Beta position.

Idk im trying to figure it out because its important for the gamma to know the hierchy

• Like 1

With Austin once his mind is made up that's it, it's final. With the rank of Luminare I had to go back and change it because I fucked up and forgot to do it shortly after the RP started (way back when). But yes, the Luminare holds the sane responsibility as the Maius does, the two acting as a team instead of it just being thr Alpha, the Beta is more a "third resort" type option should either be dealt something that they couldn't handle it/something happened to them.  

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1