OOC Discussion

On 02/12/2022 at 03:58, Sinful Vampire said:

Replying soon ^_^

Mwahaha finally i got a reply in and get to have it uncontested for a bit >:3

But as a note, this is the 3rd time laura has mentioned that 1 herb ball lasts several days x3 it was even mentioned when she made him make his 3rd promise

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Mwahaha finally i got a reply in and get to have it uncontested for a bit >:3

But as a note, this is the 3rd time laura has mentioned that 1 herb ball lasts several days x3 it was even mentioned when she made him make his 3rd promise

I get that entirely ^-^ its more him pointing out the fact she was eying the jar

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

*proud dreams n things noises as she catches up for the night*

*checks phone seeing sin liked the last post*

*realize he is on lauras den... active*

*realizes she is, in fact, not caught up for the night*

its gonna be like that XD I am currently out of work for the winter so lots of free time :3

9 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

its gonna be like that XD I am currently out of work for the winter so lots of free time :3

Not complaining xD i just feel bad that im so slow by comparison, back when we started i was so fast because i was getting high quality enjoyable posts so quickly! After a while i realized "holy fuck i cant keep this up" and slowed down trying to meet both your quality and speed standard xD so im not mad, im just impressed

• Love 1

Also as a possible TMI warning...

Spoiler

So uh... dont do much butt stuff IRL so i just tried fingering my ass in the shower to help describe it in post...

You dont realize how awkward anal fingering yourself is till you try to do it x.x atleast with my pussy the angle lines un a bit better to get a finger in deep

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

I got a $1.50 raise irl that i did not know about a month and a half ago that no one at work told me about! Found out like...50 minutes ago due to an app my job uses for pay stubs and clock in's

I have been happy dancing for a bit, send help

Congratulations ^-^ 

• Thanks 1

Sorry for my absence y'all, had a lot of stuff going on. Fuck this year. I'll have a guide to Magic done us here soon, been working on it for a bit so it'll be up in a while.

Anywho! I still got Atsuno available in Blackthorne and can have Austin up and going as well. Just give me a ping and we can work some magic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BladeRunner said:

Sorry for my absence y'all, had a lot of stuff going on. Fuck this year. I'll have a guide to Magic done us here soon, been working on it for a bit so it'll be up in a while.

Anywho! I still got Atsuno available in Blackthorne and can have Austin up and going as well. Just give me a ping and we can work some magic. 

Ah I have Yara I introed in the castle but I dont think anyone has gone to interact with so far.

• Like 1