OOC Discussion

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, DreamsnThings said:

Woot! Id love to pick this up again and play my feisty little werewolf ^-^

Can't help but enjoy and chuckle at your chihuahua doggo, getting back into the muse of RP in general, it'll be good to get the Bram cells functioning again

54 minutes ago, Goddess Aurora said:

I was needing an excuse to use a vampire character of mine. I might take it and see where this is going.

The more the merrier!

3 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Bram cells

Woot for them bram cells! But ya, laura was fun to play, lost alot of momentum when irl shit hit the fan but id love to give her another go now that life is not imploding 

Would be extra nice if Laura's mate was also interested in trying to give this another go?@Sinful Vampire 

• Love 2

2 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

If you wouldn't mind, could you transfer that onto a character sheet I to.tje Blackthorne Character thread @Goddess Aurora? Very simple to fill out 

I've made my character but I'm not sure if all details fit right. I also noticed the whole "Vampire info" thing after spending 2 hours making my character. I'm a bit lost about where my character would fit with the way I've described her. She is noble-ish and can be powerful but I don't know if she fits as a soldier in the sense of who she is. I've considered maybe "mistwalker" or something but she isn't very military so to speak.

@Sinful Vampireany idea how you want to get back into things? Personally im thinking a quick post or two to wrap up the scene we left off at, followed by us waking up in Laura's bed as she realizes "holy fuck i just fucked" the morning after, going into a little tizzy as she tries to justify how everything is fine without really succeeding at convincing herself. Well your being the same sweet lovable guy that calmed her down the night before :3 possibly leading to lazy morning sex thats not influenced by drugs or accidental insertions... aka last night

6 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

@Sinful Vampireany idea how you want to get back into things? Personally im thinking a quick post or two to wrap up the scene we left off at, followed by us waking up in Laura's bed as she realizes "holy fuck i just fucked" the morning after, going into a little tizzy as she tries to justify how everything is fine without really succeeding at convincing herself. Well your being the same sweet lovable guy that calmed her down the night before :3 possibly leading to lazy morning sex thats not influenced by drugs or accidental insertions... aka last night

I am.100% down for that idea .  Only thing is that post or two would quickly have to move things along as we left off at the START of an anal scene XD Unless perhaps you would like to quickly skip over to morning?

Edited by Sinful Vampire

7 hours ago, Goddess Aurora said:

I've made my character but I'm not sure if all details fit right. I also noticed the whole "Vampire info" thing after spending 2 hours making my character. I'm a bit lost about where my character would fit with the way I've described her. She is noble-ish and can be powerful but I don't know if she fits as a soldier in the sense of who she is. I've considered maybe "mistwalker" or something but she isn't very military so to speak.

Ranks are simply based on roles/skills, not much for "military" happens so if you select a rank it's more power scaling. She wouldn't be used as a soldier unless a higher up tells her to go scout something IC which itls rare in itself. 

Edit: Just woke up so decision making is wonky. Ranks are still fulfilled to some degree in the Blackthorne Family, for example Corpse-Sowers are essentially the doctors of the estate and the likes. They rarely see combat, so if you feel like that's something better for your character there you have it. That's not to say they aren't powerful, I have a character who is relatively strong in that department who is a Corpse-Sower. 

Edited by BladeRunner

4 hours ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I am.100% down for that idea .  Only thing is that post or two would quickly have to move things along as we left off at the START of an anal scene XD Unless perhaps you would like to quickly skip over to morning?

...maybe we retcon the start of the anal scene and say it was Laura's wet dream after fucking the night before x.x because the anal V card was going to be an interesting scene but i think we kiiiinda rushed it to be together with her normal cherry getting popped

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

Ill probably give the entire rp a read through to remind myself of how i played laura and what i had her do, then give it some thought how exactly i want to handle the next post.

So it'll be a few hours minimum before i reply 

Remember we started in the gym then went to lauras den in that case ^^