OOC Discussion

12 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Hun~ the rp with you here has been one of my favorites on this site<3

Trust me i remember atleast THAT much off hand -///- ❤️

I can agree with you there XD I was a bit bummed when things got busy for everyone I was partially worried this one wouldnt get picked up again x.x

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I can agree with you there XD I was a bit bummed when things got busy for everyone I was partially worried this one wouldnt get picked up again x.x

Ooookay i read everything in the gym and realized i fucked up with some continuity xD you took off your shirt to wrestle, and after the fall and my surprise fingering i dragged you out by the shirt collar xD i did a woopsie

to excited with rp to care XD he has long hair could say she pulled him by his hair

9 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Ooookay i read everything in the gym and realized i fucked up with some continuity xD you took off your shirt to wrestle, and after the fall and my surprise fingering i dragged you out by the shirt collar xD i did a woopsie

Eh its a minor plot hole, and im pretty sure i stripped off your shirt later on in my room so its not just a small bit that would be tweaked, but i wanted to point out how i was so eager to get fucked by ace that i made up a shirt that didn't exist, and you were so eager to fuck laura that you didn't question the sudden shirt 😛

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Eh its a minor plot hole, and im pretty sure i stripped off your shirt later on in my room so its not just a small bit that would be tweaked, but i wanted to point out how i was so eager to get fucked by ace that i made up a shirt that didn't exist, and you were so eager to fuck laura that you didn't question the sudden shirt 😛

fair fair XD

i reeegularly

reread when i want something super steamy 🤤

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

...holy fuck i forgot how steamy things got after you went along with lauras requests -///-

If you haven't id recommend rereading it yourself as its quite wonderful and pretty cohesive in hindsight 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Ranks are simply based on roles/skills, not much for "military" happens so if you select a rank it's more power scaling. She wouldn't be used as a soldier unless a higher up tells her to go scout something IC which itls rare in itself. 

Edit: Just woke up so decision making is wonky. Ranks are still fulfilled to some degree in the Blackthorne Family, for example Corpse-Sowers are essentially the doctors of the estate and the likes. They rarely see combat, so if you feel like that's something better for your character there you have it. That's not to say they aren't powerful, I have a character who is relatively strong in that department who is a Corpse-Sower. 

In that sense, she might still be a mistwalker then as she can use darkness to her advantage. But yes, my sheet is done otherwise. 😄

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Goddess Aurora said:

In that sense, she might still be a mistwalker then as she can use darkness to her advantage. But yes, my sheet is done otherwise. 😄

Cool cool. If you need interaction I have Kabiki in the Medical Ward of Blackthorne Castle, or for an interesting interaction that has prejudice I have my Alpha, Austin, at Thorne Rivers. Of you need anything else lemme know!

20 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Cool cool. If you need interaction I have Kabiki in the Medical Ward of Blackthorne Castle, or for an interesting interaction that has prejudice I have my Alpha, Austin, at Thorne Rivers. Of you need anything else lemme know!

I don't know who would be better but something friendlier to start with wouldn't be too bad. Kabiki could be interesting but I'd need to find a reason. I doubt she would just be wounded like that but she can also just be wandering about and checking around the castle.

6 minutes ago, Goddess Aurora said:

I don't know who would be better but something friendlier to start with wouldn't be too bad. Kabiki could be interesting but I'd need to find a reason. I doubt she would just be wounded like that but she can also just be wandering about and checking around the castle.

Well, she could be a recruit of sorts and is just now moving into the area. Kabiki tends to draw blood from everyone so he'd require a form of physical from the character. 

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

I... am getting to the posts where i wrote with one hand preoccupied and im seeing the quality really drop on my end x///x misspellings and reused phrases a sentence apart... ehhe x.x sorry for missing that... @Sinful Vampire

firstly did it seem like i was really worried about that? i still enjoyed your posts ❤️

1 hour ago, BladeRunner said:

Well, she could be a recruit of sorts and is just now moving into the area. Kabiki tends to draw blood from everyone so he'd require a form of physical from the character. 

I don't know if she would be a recruits. It might not be very fitting either. It also depends where characters who are in the castles even come from. In normal times, I'd even say that Lilium owns her own house but for the sake of the story in this club, I wanted to put her with everyone else in the castle. (As it seems to be THE place for them). I didn't work the details on how long she had been there or what she had been doing.

3 hours ago, Goddess Aurora said:

I don't know if she would be a recruits. It might not be very fitting either. It also depends where characters who are in the castles even come from. In normal times, I'd even say that Lilium owns her own house but for the sake of the story in this club, I wanted to put her with everyone else in the castle. (As it seems to be THE place for them). I didn't work the details on how long she had been there or what she had been doing.

Hm... Well, there's a Thrall (Human) there by the name of Atsuno. Rough around the edges, vulgar and blunt, he's in "need" of a master. Kinda forgot about him if you're interested, he just wonders around really doing nothing, so casual/simple RP would be a good start with that one. He has been in the Blackthorne Family since Vietnam, so if the two are somewhat familiar with one another that's fair too. 

Yeah, normally I'd probably let some peeps get away with owning an apartment in town but given it's predominantly Human I'd go with living in the castle. 

Just now, Sinful Vampire said:

XD its deeefinitely among my top 3

Im just imagining them later on when their more stable, the nerdy ragey latina sitting on aces crossed legs as she plays some online game the older ace has never heard of. But well laura is cussing out some people online she remembers your there, calms down, steals a kiss. And goes back to playing a little happier