OOC Discussion

16 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Technically Selene is semi-free now. She's just watching Austin and June go at it in the springs.

That is up to you if she meets Jack since were interacting with Alicia and Vex at the moment ^^ 

Also apologize for delay power went out so now im chillin outside playing bayonetta till it comes back

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

If you made it don't worry about it, helps me out

Okie dokie!

11 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

That is up to you if she meets Jack since were interacting with Alicia and Vex at the moment ^^ 

Also apologize for delay power went out so now im chillin outside playing bayonetta till it comes back

Well if you want to interact with her feel free to drop by the springs! Otherwise I can try and make up a reason for her to leave.

Also I have a post in Baths!

4 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Okie dokie!

Well if you want to interact with her feel free to drop by the springs! Otherwise I can try and make up a reason for her to leave.

Also I have a post in Baths!

Awesome ^-^ let me take a looksie in the springs and see if id wanna make Jack head there but if not could be some medicine she wants since he is one of the couple gammas ... could find him picking stuff in the garden ^^ but thats if I dont wanna head to the springs with him currently on my way home from store

I will get a post in the baths soon

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Awesome ^-^ let me take a looksie in the springs and see if id wanna make Jack head there but if not could be some medicine she wants since he is one of the couple gammas ... could find him picking stuff in the garden ^^ but thats if I dont wanna head to the springs with him currently on my way home from store

I will get a post in the baths soon

Well if you don't decide to go to the springs then maybe I'll move her off for the gardens in the next post.

Getting something to protect from pregnancy would probably be on her list of things to do!

• Love 1

Just now, Chiyako said:

Well if you don't decide to go to the springs then maybe I'll move her off for the gardens in the next post.

Getting something to protect from pregnancy would probably be on her list of things to do!

Honestly him being in the gardens might be best at the moment as woth the interney out im on mobile and replies will be spotty and i dont wanna keep a group rp on hold when I am actively around just having internet issues

• Like 1