Gym

Another day, another routine, another struggle to finally get a bit of muscle on her body! 

The short little latina was all dressed up for her exercise routine, wearing a tight yellow pair of shorts and a pink sports bra, a little white towel draped around her neck. With a water bottle and pair of earbuds playing her favorite music everything was ready for the little werewolf to get her exercise on and get strong!

Climbing on the treadmill laura upped the incline and slowly bumped up the speed, jogging on the treadmill... her form was abysmally terrible, wasting a lot of effort for no real reason...

Ace would arrive seeing her he would raise an eyebrow almost commenting on her form on the treadmill but knowing how feisty she could be he made no comment. 

He would then stretch a bit walking to the weights soon beginning to lift keeping an eye on her however in case she hurt herself.... He would sigh a bit as he watched.... her form bugged me... it took so much effort to run like that and it would exhaust her even quicker. He would start off simple with his weights doing dumbbell curls 

After a moment of watching he set his dumbbells down he would get up and go over to her standing in front of the treadmill... he was wearing sweatpants and a slim fitting tank top that hugged to his body well so no loose clothing would distract him. "Hey...." he said almost hesitantly. "Your form needs some work... do you want some tips on how to improve it?" he asked now 

• Love 1

She was focused, she was determined, she was.... really fucking tired...

A good 10 minutes had passed since she started jogging, her carmal skin was studded with droplets of sweat as she ran, stumbling here and there with her uneven steps... she was a god damn doctors assistant... did she really need to get muscles?... hell last time she tried the she just lost a bit of weight and she was allready light for her size... maybe she should just...

With a start the werewolf noticed that someone was standing in front of her! Spooking the shit out of her for a moment as she jumped a fraction of the inch, loosing her footing for a moment before she stepped on the sides, panting softly as she gave him a glare... her face flushed with a pink undertone on her cheeks.. her voice a little angry but too tired to really have any bite "do you... always try and sneak up on people you want to help?" She.. could not argue her form sucked... but she gave him a glare and a slightly puffed cheek regardless since it... kinda hurt to hear...

Ace would watch her jump and back up a little now and he would frown quickly shaking his head "No I apologize... I thought it would be better than pulling out your earbud to get your attention he admitted.  He would soon lean against the treadmill a bit as he looked at her finding the cheek puffing a bit adorable. "I didn't mean to offend... but you are over exerting yourself for nothing and you could even hurt yourself Laura." he said now 

He had noticed she had issues putting on muscles but he did not comment on that he was happy that she still saw it fit to exercise. He would then relax a bit now as he looked her up and down a bit but he would smile giving her a few tips to have a better form on the treadmill. He genuinely just wanted to help her... he was one of the ones who never saw her as a burden... Every wolf had their own strengths and weaknesses and all had their own uses as a functioning member of the pack.

He would then walk around her getting on the treadmill next to her demonstrating the fixed form for her. He would have been jogging on the treadmill though... he did his running yesterday, Although he soon mulled it over "Actually want to take a break?" he asked her now stopped his jog. "After the break if you would like... I would be happy to show you how to easily take down wolves my size" he said almost pointing out how small she was but he was careful enough to decide against it not wanting to set off a firecracker when he was just trying to help

• Love 1

Laura was absolutely bristling, eyeing him with a slight skepticism... not fully believing he wasn't sneaking up intentionally... on the other hand what was saying about not wanting to pull her earbuds out was... reasonable..  even if the thought of taking his advice about "over exerting your poor weak body" and "not getting hurt like a dumbass" where both unsolicited pieces of advice she did not particularly care for... even if that was not exactly what he said, she knew what he meant. "didn't mean to offend" my ass... thats exactly what someone says before being offensive intentionally.

But she didn't want to cause trouble so she played along with gritted teeth... he was probably laughing behind her back like all the others at the "weak werewolf"... she would play along.... and when things did not go right she would give him HEEELLLLLL for it. the sharp look in her eyes only growing more pointed as she listened to his advice, adjusted her posture, and getting ready to give it all in whatever half assed joke of a routine he was giving her... 

eyeing him up as he started his jog next to her... showing off why she was so wrong in spectacular detail... before stopping after a few moments asking for a break before she even really started... she didn't even really have a chance to try out this "amazingly correct form compared to whatever limping sloth style of running you where doing"... to quote what she presumed ace was thinking about her... instead he offered to teach her to take down wolves his size... 

she was about to go off on him about how he was just getting in her way, giving useless advice, and then stopping before she could try.

but this? he wanted her to try taking down a wolf his size? probably testing it on him?

ohhh this could be a great way to vent~

Ace simply waited for a response but after a moment he would then relax a bit beginning to walk off to the mats that were set up in the room for that exact purpose. He never saw her as weak and he never meant to offend her, However nonetheless he knew he was giving her a chance to let out potential frustrations....it would be better then letting it build up and boil over. He would wipe down the portion of the mat that they were going to use if she did come over for the little lesson he planned on giving her. The takedowns was something he taught early in his training with warriors that have had yet to build up muscle although it had been a long time since he taught this. 

Once wiping down the mat he would simply have  a seat just waiting for her thinking a bit to himself... He felt bad for her while he had not heard others call her weak she was always working to show that she was not... for him she was strong in that case but he wasn't going to say something like that quite just yet as it would be weird to tell her that randomly. No he wanted to tell her but he needed to open up the chance to... So he thought he would let her let out her frustrations on him provided she does not go to far with it.

• Love 1

Laura was being quiet... which for anyone who knew her was a bad sign, but for now she was quietly fuming to herself. Hopping off the treadmill, leaving her stuff behind for now as she slightly stomped her way behind ace... being as short and light as she was it just sounded like footsteps.

She watched him clean and prep the mats, crossing her arms and shifting her weight to one foot as she stared daggers into his back... looking away the moment he turned to look at her, feigning disinterest as he wrapped up... realizing he... didn't seem to immediately realize she was right there by him as he seemed lost in thought... she was too small and insignificant to notice... she bristled a little, digging her cainines into her lip.

She wanted to bite him.

At first she had an urge to do it hard, draw a bit of blood, make him remember to pay attention to where she was when she was there... but she had enough sense to know that wouldn't be good... she was considering for a moment to give his arm a nip, leave a little mark and get his attention... but that could still go bad... no one wants her here anyways.. she shouldn't give them a reason to kick her out...

Ultimately she didn't bite him, despite desperately wanting to knock him down a peg and get his attention... she settled with a very agitated pointed clearing of her throat

Hopefully this would be over soon before her blood fucking boils from this bullcrap.

• Love 1

Ace would hear her clear her throat and looked up now it was obvious she was ticked off and he would look at her "I haven't forgot about you... I am worrying about both are well being down here.... if these don't get wiped down properly we both could get sick" he said before finishing up and standing looking over at her as he removed his shirt as he didn't want to potentially rip it 

He would look over at her unaware she had wanted to bite him... He probably wouldn't have stopped her either if she did. "Ok Laura...you can come at me with everything you got.... I will guide you and tell you how to take me down with ease... however don't try to kill me" he said now giving her a few different things to try to take him down based on her body size.

He would soon enough take a stance ready for her to come at him curious how quick she could take him down... he had never tested her combat capabilities before. However he disagreed with her idea that no one wanted her here... if that was true she probably wouldn't have been able to become a gamma.

• Love 1

She rolled her eyes hearing him claim he didn't forget her, she didn't believe it for a second. She stayed quiet for now, wanting to avoid making this bad for herself... eyeing him for a moment as he... took off his shirt... a momentary desire to bite came back for... slightly different reasons.. snapping back to focus as he started explaining how this was going to work.

Her pout turned into a devilish smirk

Laura may not have been a big wolf or a strong wolf, but she liked to think she was a bit smart to make up for it, this kind of thing was all about their centers of gravity, their stances to keep their bodies stable, and their ability to use their weight and strength to their advantage. She probably couldn't beat another wolf but given free reign she could definitely make him fall...

Right?

She bolted at him, running at him as fast as she could... which for her small size was... really slow... shoving her shoulder against his abs she hugged his left leg, trying to leverage her entire body into simultaneously picking up his leg and pushing him with her shoulder... it was... kinda sad... honestly she was horribly weak... a 10 year old cub could probably exude more force then this...

She was... pretty pathetic at this...

• Love 1

Ace would watch her pout turn into a smirk and he would smile seeing that thinking she was starting to grow confident in herself now that he had given her permission to do whatever. However what he was not ready for was how weak she actually was physically and he would feel her shove her shoulder against his abs beginning to try to lift him keeping his balance as his leg did lift up a little he gently pushed down on her shoulders to try to get her off for a second before shaking his head a bit "Laura... that is a good way to bring someone down but you are using your weight for it... if someones bigger than this will only get you in a sticky situation" he said 

He would think it over "Look and examine the points of balance determine which leg is supporting the most of my weight then take it out.... with no weight on the opposite leg I can't catch myself as well.... then when I am off balance use your body to fully tip me" he said backing off of her getting into a stance again eyeing her now looking her up and down a bit. For how small she was he did find her attractive but he wasn't ready to say that quite yet. He was hoping she would manage to take him down at least, however he told her she could do everything in her power to bring him down as long as she didn't attempt to kill him. 

• Love 1

She felt like she was doing it, just a bit more and she would wipe that cocky smirk off this bastards face and prove she was a god damn wolf! Just a bit... more...

What laura didn't quite realize in the moment was just how little she was actually managing to do. She was giving it her all but it was... honestly harmless... as she was pushed down she couldn't even really move or resist much as all... making her pause and realize just how little she actually did... rather then deflating at the realization her face went pink, her lips turned into a scowl and a slight twitch in her left eye would give away just how embarrassed and enraged she was... but her head was against his side and facing the floor from her attempt to knock him down... and he probably couldn't see any of it...

She was pissed

She started taking breaths, she needed to calm down... getting into another fight could lead to her getting kicked out by one of the more vindictive in the pack... she had to calm-

He... was lecturing her?

Take out the leg holding most of his weight? You mean exactly what she just tried? Use her body to tip him over? Did he think her fucking shoulder in his gut was a god damn decoration?? He tried to move away from her, but she didn't want to give him the chance, kicking out her foot behind his heel well tugging the foot she was still hugging into even a mild bend and ramming against his body with as much "oomph" aa she could he words boiling over as she screamed a shrill angry profanity at him "YOU THINK IM A FUCKING JOKE TOO?!" hoping with everything combined she would get this asshole on his back... even if it hurt her leg in the process when he lands on it...

Edited by DreamsnThings

As he began to back away he felt her latch on tighter and felt her foot behind his heel and was suprised she managed to lift his leg resulting in him hopping with the other leg to try to shift his weight properly although midhop she rammed against his body causing him to fully lose his footing and for a second he was proud of her until he realized if he landed on her foot it would injure her quickly grabbing her thigh pulling her leg up his own a bit to remove her foot from his heel he  fell on his back... although such a move led to her ultimately straddling his leg once landed. However what he at first did not notice was that some of his fingers snaked imto her shorts when he grabbed her thigh and in the end if the fall both buried knuckle deep into her pussy

He remained calm when she screamed at him. "No you are not a joke and I never saw you as one either.... good job Laura...only comment is once your target is falling remove that foot from the heel ... if landed on it could seriously get hurt ..." he said not noticing where his hand or fingers was for the time being more worried about her actual safety 

Edited by Sinful Vampire
  • Love 1

She got him! She felt him falling back! A week or two of a twisted ankle would be worth wiping that grin off his face.  as she was allready celebrating her victory in her head she was bracing for the pain of the injury she was expecting. What she was not expecting was the hand grabbing at her thick theigh cupping her ass, or the sharp pain that shot through her core she she landed, a pained surprised whimper leaving the wolfess as she felt something deep in her cunt... she was rigid on his leg as she was catching her breath and collecting her senses, sitting up straight... feeling the fingers inside her cunt grinding against every untouched fold inside her as she whimped. Embarrassed, hurt, and fucking furious.

She just lost her virginity to a fucking assholes fingers

And to make maters worse? He was lecturing her about how she could do better well he was fucking FINGERING HER GOD DAMN CUNT!

with surprising speed but an unsurprising lack of force her hand would crack across his face as she screamed every profanity in every language she knew at him, her rant slipping between spanish, english, french, and Russian... for the sake of the reader the following rant will be written only in English "you fucking god damn cock dick bastard! Had to fucking molest a god damn chica when she just wanted to jog? Was this some sick game you prick? Where you trying to catch some tail with your fucking ploy you sick handsome son of a bitch! Is that what you meant saying im not a joke? Im not even good enough to be funny in your eyes??" There were tears in her eyes, she had slammed her fist against his chest a few times but she seemed to muster up even less force then before, standing up off him she pulled his hand from her slightly bloody popped cherry of a twat and stumbles away, her pussy visibly exposed and slick with a mix of clear and red fluids.. getting about 10 feet away before stumbling as she made her way to the womens changing room.

The shock of the fall unfortunately hid to him that his fingers went inside of her so he was rather shocked when she slapped him across the face... it probably didnt hurt as much as she wanted it to and he blinked as she began yelling at him in different languages picking up the spanish portion easily. "Molest?" He asked confused feeling her slam her fist against his chest repeatedly.

It suddenly became clear to him when she got up his hand following momentarily before slipping out and her stared and the blood and clear fluid on his fingers and his eyes widened and he blushed a bit brightly realizing somehow in the fall his fingers slipped inside of her and he felt shame wiping off his fingers beginning to get up himself although seeing her stumble once away from him he quickly caught up to her catching her before she fell "Laura I am so sorry... I don't know how that happened lets get you sat down make sure your alright... the shock from the fall.... I dont know... you have every right to hate me for what just happened....I am so incredibly sorry.." he said hoping she would see how the accident happened... he would never purposely do anything to anyone against their will

• Love 1

Laura was absolutely furious, she wanted her first time to be special,  she wanted to feel like the most important person in someone's world for a few moments atleast when she gave herself to them... she at the very least wanted her V card to be lost to a dick and not a fucking pair of fingers crammed up there with the force of a fall! She was shaking, she was angry she was... was...

Fucking hell it felt a little good despite herself

Tears running down her face as she bit down hard on her lip, drawing a little blood as her cainine broke skin. He legs felts numb and throbbing from a mix of her botched jog, bad fall, and the pain in her crotch that was slowly fading her entire body was shaking by the time ace stopped her, trying to explain how it wasn't his fault... how he didn't mean to shove his fingers up her cunt... how she could hate him for this... she paused... reaching up and grabbing his shirts collar as she started dragging him, her voice deadpan and oddly calm as she tried walking him out of the gym "you say you didn't mean it? Make it up to me then, follow me."

• Love 1

He tried to reason with her and was surprised as she grabbed the collar of his shirt beginning to pull on him and he quickly began following her curious as to how he could make it up to her. "I didn't mean to do it.... not without your consent.." he said as he followed her letting her pull him out of the gym. 

What on earth did she have in mind for him to make it up to her.... that was for him to find out soon although her suddenly calm voice shocked him as he followed a bit silently "I will do anything to make it up to you Laura" he said now as he stayed behind her letting her keep a good tug going on his shirt.

• Love 1

She looked at him for a few long moments looking him up and down before turning away and dragging him in the direction of her room, which thankfully was fairly close, her words coming out sharp, annoyed, and something else "thankfully a mating season is coming up so i have some materials in my room for reference...

-Continued in Laura's Den

Keiko would enter into the Gym as she  now had some free time. So she decided to maintain her fitness a bit. She would step over to and onto one of the treadmill machines. She would turn it on starting slow so she could get pace with the machine. Then once she was moving she would speed it up and would keep stride with thw moving belt that was below her feet.

This was also helpful during the colder winter months when she would not want to go for a jog outside. As she didnt really favor the cold all that much. As she ran she  would soon start to build up a sweat from the effort put into keeping the pace for the machine.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Leo is a young human male that was adoptd by the pack after the war between vampires and werewolves destroyed his home town, he barely remembers what happened but he was raised under the packs roof, hes was a very quiet and shy person and tends to keep to himself, mostly due to the fear of the other werewolves, while he knows that he is protected and safe but the fact he was the one of the few humans that reside in the manor was nerve recking, since he has come of age, Leo will be permitted to be an offical member of the pack by going through a trail before he can become a werewolf, however, this has been put on hold due to the ever looming vampire threat and tensions within the pack, So Leo stayed out of their way and mostly helped around with chores and restocking supplies for the ranks.

Leo has on many occasion been mistaken for a female due to his more feminine and shy nature but he is always quick to assure he is indeed a boy, which tends to embarress the males that tried to hit on him. As of now, he was in the Gamma's office nervous looking for some help, he was sneaking around quietly trying not to be spotted, he whined once no one was around and tried to find one of the Gamma's, he was walking awkwardly as if he was trying to hide something, eventually after finding a random member of the pack, he was told one of them was in the Gym.

After heading inside, Leo noticed the place was quiet, more so than usual, but his eyes found the Keiko, he smiled reassured as he starts walking funny towards her, his hands wrapped around his waist for comfort, constantly looking over his shoulder to see if anyone was around, when he approached Keiko, his face was flushed as he spoke gently and softly. "M...mmm miss Gamma?..I..I...I'm sorry to trouble you...but..I..need help.." He said nervously waiting for her to finish her work out.

She would hear that someone would be asking her for her assistance and so she would stop the machine and slow down her pace till it stopped. As she would rather stop than risk injuring herself by being distracted. She looked over at Leo so she could respond to him face to face.

"Yes Leo how may I help you?" she asked as she was expecting something like maybe some illness or another type of ailment. She was breathing heavily from exertion while excercising and as we as her body was glistening with sweat. Her odd eyes looking at the petite male.

Leo waited till she finished what she was doing before speaking, as she looked over he gave a soft smile before fidgeting with his fingers before looking around once more before looking back to her. “Umm..I had…an…accident and I don’t know what to do, I’ve stuff before coming here, so I wouldn’t waste your time, but…” He makes a light whining noise, he was wearing baggy pants and a light t shirt, his hair a very light blonde and certain lighting would appear almost pinkish in colour.

Can we go somewhere private?..I don’t want anyone to see…” He said embarrassed as his face is red as a cherry, based on a glance he seemed stiff and was clearly on edge about something. He stepped a bit closer to her in case anyone appeared.

Hearing the plea's of Leo she would get off of the treadmill. She would have to take him back to her office. It was starting to look like one of those days where she seemingly doesnt get to leave her office for more than a couple moments. But than again ahe knew that was a possibility when she swore an oath to help heal others.

"Alright let's go back to my office. I can examine you there." she told him. Knowing this person was a human she knew he wasnt as comfortable with nudity as the rest of them were. In fact it took keiko a good while to get over it herself. She grabbed a towel and wiped off her sweat before taking the lead to where her office was.

"alright follow me" 

[Back to gamma's office.]

• 2 weeks later...

Hunter would arrive taking a good look around the gym... He loved the unique design of this gym as it offered different ways to get his exercise. He would think a bit to himself before going to one of the supports of the rounded gym that went up the walls to the ceiling. He looked around knowing others would probably think it was weird of him to be climbing the wall. Once he confirmed no one was around he began climbing up the support pulling himself up each bar until he reached the ceiling supports carefully moving himself along them careful not to hit the lights by accident before going to an open spot between the lights and readjusting his grip beginning to do pull ups on the ceiling support.... it was weird but it motivated him to keep going as the thought of injury if he fell encouraged him to do better.