Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Andiehh

Yuri, yuri, yuri, and omg more yuri.

Andiehh

Hi guys! Just creating this thread for two reasons.

1. To find more yuri.

2. To find more yuri.

Now 1 and 2 might seem similar, but.. well, no. They are the same. Just showing that I want more yuri twice as bad. :3

So where the request comes in, is. 

If you guys know ANY yuri animes (or hentai if it's vanilla) besides the titles below, please list them! It can be anything from two girls kissing, to two girls having a full out relationship. Please and thank you! ♥

Titles I've already seen:

Sakura Trick

Strawberry Panic!

Akuma No Riddle

Kannazuki No Miko
Kasimasi Girl Meets Girl
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Maria Holic (sadly)

(Won't list all the yuri hentai I've seen cuz that list would be too long! xD)

Atty

Well there's..

Revolutionary Girl Utena (Though it's kind of crazy at time)

Sanran Kagura 

Soul Eater Not

Shitsurakuen is another good one, sadly it only got a manga.... 

It's very light but Ichigo Mashimaro (It's an anime about four young girls, and the main one's older sister has some yuri feelings with the young ones)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a Dreamer in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki
      By Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki
      "This game is one of my most simple and challenging at the same time! The goal is to name the character of the quote above you, and then give one that you think will stump the next person! Ready? GO!"
      "I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything. So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."
      "I think that the title of this is pretty much the explanation of this ^_^ I don't mind double posts, but please don't go nuts on that XD"
      "I'll start this off ^_^"
      Frieza: "I've gathered some of these things you people call 'Dragon Balls'. I've gathered them all, but I can't seem to get them to do what I want."
      Nail: "Did you try working the shaft?"
      Frieza: "Haha, very classy."
      Guru: "NAAIIIILLL. What does he want?"
      Nail: "He wants to know how to use the Dragon Balls, sir."
      Guru: "Did you tell him to work the shaft?"
      Nail: "Yes, I did, sir."
      Frieza: "Something tells me that you're going to make this difficult"
      Nail: "Well sir, if you're having problems with customer service, you can call 1-800-EAT-A-DICK"
      Guru: "WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THOOOSE"
      ~Frieza, Nail, and Guru: Dragon Ball Z Abridged (Season 2)
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to: Yoai, Yuri, Hardcore, Anal, Kitsunes. If you find any of these themes distasteful, then please do not read.

Participants: Sophia, Kaylaen, Shez, and Emma
      Description: After a chance encounter with Sophia, Shez convinced the slightly drunken girl to work for him, in exchange for his deepest, darkest desires. They took their leave from the small pub they made their deal in, and bumped into a strange boy, Kaylaen. He seemed to take an immediate liking to both Shez and Sophia and opted their party. From there, they made their way to the luxury hotel they'd be spending the night in and managed to get the shy, purple haired Emma to join in on the fun. With Sophia already going at it with Emma, things are going to escalate.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Shez can't help but give off a small smile as he sees Sophia pin Emma against the wall and start to assert her own dominance over the girl. He rolls his eyes and turns to Kaylaen, taking a few gently steps towards him and placing his thumb and forefinger on the boy's chin. Shez uses this gentle grip to turn Kaylaen's head towards and up to his face. Shez leans down and whispers gently in his ears, letting his silky, seductive voice flow through the boy's eardrums
      "Now, I guess it's time to show you who the real man is here~"
      And with that, he licks the edge of Kaylaen's ear gently. He grabbed onto the boy's hips, attempting to tease him as much as possible by pulling Kaylaen's body in close to his.
      Meanwhile, Emma moans gently at the feeling of Sophia's velveteen tongue caressing the side of her neck. Her face was a deep crimson, which still hadn't escaped her. She gave in to her temptations, grabbing Sophia's waist and starting to kiss her gently. The taste of Sophia's lips were exotic to Emma, as if she couldn't get enough of them. She wanted more and more, starting to kiss Sophia more greedily and passionately. She barely breaks the kiss to answer her statement of what the two males were to do with them.
      "I-I figured as much, mademoiselle... I'll enjoy every single second of it!~"

• Temaelrin
    • AzumiMoonLove
      By AzumiMoonLove
      Azumi stood, staring at the drink in her hand. Her blonde bangs softly framing her face, being separated from the rest by a ponytail. Still in her white button up blouse, and short black pencil skirt from work, she looked around the room looking bored. 
      "Damn, even here i can't find peace." She sulked, sipping her drink. 
      Work was terrible, she had stayed awake for days finishing every project she had only to be told it wasn't good enough. Her soft, pink, lips parted as she sighed.
      ((I will probably start out like this. ^.^ Please comment and let me know if this interests you))