Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andiehh

Yuri, yuri, yuri, and omg more yuri.

Andiehh

Hi guys! Just creating this thread for two reasons.

1. To find more yuri.

2. To find more yuri.

Now 1 and 2 might seem similar, but.. well, no. They are the same. Just showing that I want more yuri twice as bad. :3

So where the request comes in, is. 

If you guys know ANY yuri animes (or hentai if it's vanilla) besides the titles below, please list them! It can be anything from two girls kissing, to two girls having a full out relationship. Please and thank you! ♥

Titles I've already seen:

Sakura Trick

Strawberry Panic!

Akuma No Riddle

Kannazuki No Miko
Kasimasi Girl Meets Girl
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Maria Holic (sadly)

(Won't list all the yuri hentai I've seen cuz that list would be too long! xD)

Atty

Well there's..

Revolutionary Girl Utena (Though it's kind of crazy at time)

Sanran Kagura 

Soul Eater Not

Shitsurakuen is another good one, sadly it only got a manga.... 

It's very light but Ichigo Mashimaro (It's an anime about four young girls, and the main one's older sister has some yuri feelings with the young ones)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Jason ♡
      By Jason ♡
      Hello everyone!  My name is Jason. I am new here so bear with me...! Currently I'm am looking for anyone who is open to a role play at the moment!  I mostly prefer female/futa,but I'm open to male as well...!
    • GAO I am lion
      By GAO I am lion
      I am right now looking for someone to do a female x female RP and I do have a few ideas ranging from
      1. little sister x older sister
      2. Mother x daughter 
      3. Slaver x slave
      4. Dragon x dragon Slayer
      5. Furry x neko 
      That is about it for now at least but if you want to do any of them or anything you want to ask about one of my ideas just ecchi text me 🙂
    • ZoeyA
    • Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      "This game is one of my most simple and challenging at the same time! The goal is to name the character of the quote above you, and then give one that you think will stump the next person! Ready? GO!"
      "I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything. So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works."
    • Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      "I think that the title of this is pretty much the explanation of this ^_^ I don't mind double posts, but please don't go nuts on that XD"
      "I'll start this off ^_^"
      Frieza: "I've gathered some of these things you people call 'Dragon Balls'. I've gathered them all, but I can't seem to get them to do what I want."
      Nail: "Did you try working the shaft?"
      Frieza: "Haha, very classy."
      Guru: "NAAIIIILLL. What does he want?"
      Nail: "He wants to know how to use the Dragon Balls, sir."
      Guru: "Did you tell him to work the shaft?"
      Nail: "Yes, I did, sir."
      Frieza: "Something tells me that you're going to make this difficult"
      Nail: "Well sir, if you're having problems with customer service, you can call 1-800-EAT-A-DICK"
      Guru: "WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THOOOSE"
      ~Frieza, Nail, and Guru: Dragon Ball Z Abridged (Season 2)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.