General OOC

Just as a matter of questions. 1, Is it fine if I don't have an image of "non magical girl" form for a character? I try to find some pics that have transformed looks but it's not easy. And two... Can we have ANY kinds of magical girl? I may have a character that I like who gets angel wings and a sword but I'm still considering my choices before I make one. (As possibilities are pretty infinite anyway so I'm just brainstorming for ideas first!) ♪

• Love 1

11 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

That’s good.  She can do her own thing, or possibly work with Zorn, either long term or temporarily.  Whatever works.  She can possibly torment a separate team if people start making one.

Sounds good. A little interaction at some point would be good. Meeting Zorn at some point sounds like a great start. Perhaps go between helping him out and doing her own thing, if the whim takes her?

If there are other teams eventually, one thing she can do is travel easily. So that's a big plus.

Edited by Balthier

1 hour ago, Warning said:

Just as a matter of questions. 1, Is it fine if I don't have an image of "non magical girl" form for a character? I try to find some pics that have transformed looks but it's not easy. And two... Can we have ANY kinds of magical girl? I may have a character that I like who gets angel wings and a sword but I'm still considering my choices before I make one. (As possibilities are pretty infinite anyway so I'm just brainstorming for ideas first!) ♪

Pictures aren’t necessary I figure, just a bonus.  I’m not sure if I will find good ones for all of mine.  And yeah I figure there aren’t many things that would not be allowed.  You can do that.

• Love 1

We can wait a little if you want.  See if anyone else wants to make a second team.  It would be a little bit a wait, but he could possibly end up in the forming Alexandrine/Emi/Ryan team as well.  If you like him getting closer to one or more of them.  You could also put him on a different team while putting one of the other characters on that team if you want.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

We can wait a little if you want.  See if anyone else wants to make a second team.  It would be a little bit a wait, but he could possibly end up in the forming Alexandrine/Emi/Ryan team as well.  If you like him getting closer to one or more of them.  You could also put him on a different team while putting one of the other characters on that team if you want.

Y'all ain't gotta wait at all, I'll probably post them when this club picks up some more members. That said, I wouldn't mind Toshiro joining a team with those three if they'd have him. I also hadn't realized he'd be on a team, I completely missed that line lol. But if I do post more characters they'll be used as NPCs for the time being if anything,  just making an appearance every once in a blue moon till they're ready to use 

Edited by BladeRunner

I'd love to have a character but I'm struggling to find something right now. Nymphia would do a good one but with her "form", I find hard to try and explain how she looks the way she does. I might be overthinking but yeah. I could also use a demon character but at the same time, we have so many right now. (Micori would sort of do a good one since she is a demon girl of the sort). Also, yeah. The reason I struggle with the magical girl is I need one most of human nature.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Y'all ain't gotta wait at all, I'll probably post them when this club picks up some more members. That said, I wouldn't mind Toshiro joining a team with those three if they'd have him. I also hadn't realized he'd be on a team, I completely missed that line lol. But if I do post more characters they'll be used as NPCs for the time being if anything,  just making an appearance every once in a blue moon till they're ready to use 

Characters don’t have to be on a team, but it would give them more opportunities.  He would have a much easier time learning too, about his power and have some opportunities for fun.  Other teams could vary, but that one has the potential for everyone having a little fun with each other at different points, as they get closer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Characters don’t have to be on a team, but it would give them more opportunities.  He would have a much easier time learning too, about his power and have some opportunities for fun.  Other teams could vary, but that one has the potential for everyone having a little fun with each other at different points, as they get closer.

I gotcha.  I'll join a team then, if ya don't mind at all. 

• Woohoo 1

Just posted a second poll (convenient timing, I was able to add Mitsuko before posting).  This one is sort of just for fun.  A 'Matchmaking' poll of sorts.  Anyone can vote on them, non-binding, just thought it would be interesting to see results (though if both players of a specific pair vote forsomething, it is much more likely to happen at some point).  I think I got every option except for ones that involve two of my characters or sexuality incompatibility.  I did put a few incompatible ones in, that I don't expect to happen, but that felt right to post the choices (Ryan as a boy, with other guys and Mitsuko and Zorn, the last one was put in because I had to make it 2 polls, due to the number of choices, and needed a second option for the second one).

https://ecchidreams.com/community/topic/8092-what-pairings-do-you-want-to-seeplay/

• Love 2

I’m willing to do just about any pair involving my characters.  And the main team is likely to be in a sort of open relationship with each other (I’m probably just going to vote for everything), though some individual pairs may be closer to each other at times.  But yeah, we’ll see how quickly and what order things happen, for everything that both players are willing to do.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Yes, that could happen.  I’ve got some ideas with Emi, too.  Including a different way to bring Hikaru into the story, help her living situation.  Alexandrine may bring that up to her soon.

Could also have some interesting father-daughter ‘bonding’ too later on.  Could be a mix of an attempt to break her, and demons might just look at things like that differently.  Zorn just might just think it is natural to do that sort of thing with his daughter, try to teach her to enjoy it.

• Love 1

Sweet, just lemme know when I should join. Not sure how I'll intro Toshiro but I'll figure it out.

Certainly wouldn't mind also playing some NPC monsters on the few occasions? Just to spice things up, it'd be from the wacky/goofy sentient one's with personality to real actual demonic/otherworldly beasts that are purely bloodlusted. 

• Woohoo 1

That could be fun, though will take some time on world building and gradually putting the team together before we start brining monsters in.

Did see you voted for him with both versions of Ryan.  Could possibly find a way to introduce them together before either join the team or Ryan discovers his power.  Though they likely won’t get together until later, after those things happen.  Him and girl Ryan having some fun together before either think about doing it the other way.