League of Legends: Aurora

Anyone a player of LoL? Or fan of the lore???

I am curious to hear from those familiar with the game- What do you guys think about the new champ set to release soon?

Aurora, the new mage coming to league, she's a vestayan bunny and tbh she's just so CUTEEE omg. 
https://www.leagueoflegends.com/en-au/news/dev/champion-insights-Aurora/

• Love 2

9 hours ago, Vex said:

I just spam renek even in mid to really make yasuo players mad... same with Kats too LOL 

Oh lmao if I have to fight a tank / fighter / bruiser mid lane I just go heartsteel katarina with grasp and demolish :3 You trade a lot of damage if you go tank katarina with titanic but the runes and heartsteel rush make it so you can't be forced out of lane. In the case of rene you have better wave clear than him that comes with level rather than items so its easy to shove waves if he leaves for early skirmishes or roams, you as well completely take his tower if he doesn't respect your superior wave control potential, its the only way to win into match ups like rene, shen, sett, since you're useful no matter what as a team fighting assassin as long you're not going 0/5 

13 hours ago, Bratty Witch said:

Oh lmao if I have to fight a tank / fighter / bruiser mid lane I just go heartsteel katarina with grasp and demolish :3 You trade a lot of damage if you go tank katarina with titanic but the runes and heartsteel rush make it so you can't be forced out of lane. In the case of rene you have better wave clear than him that comes with level rather than items so its easy to shove waves if he leaves for early skirmishes or roams, you as well completely take his tower if he doesn't respect your superior wave control potential, its the only way to win into match ups like rene, shen, sett, since you're useful no matter what as a team fighting assassin as long you're not going 0/5 

lolol fair fair bet most are surprised. I mostly win lane through wave manipulation tbh, freezing waves etc. Mostly cause i used to main top but now im more a flex player than can play any lane.