When was the last time...?

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

sword machine from ultrakill. that counts as one hell of a fight even if not real. i fucking hate him. 

when was the last time you were really hurt emotionally?

Well that's a heavy fucking question.

About 4 years ago when I fell head over heels for a girl and it just couldn't work out between us. Too much emotional investment led to too much emotional damage.

When was the last time anyone ate peanut butter?

a few times. people are not perfect, and neither am i. so at some point you have to let go. i think what we most forget in life is that the only person who will be important after these ties are severed is yourself. i learned through my experiences to value myself, not others and the attention they give me. but there are sometimes gems in this deep sea of life which you find, that cannot be severed so easily even if you wanted to.

when was the last time you were so happy you felt high?

• Sad 1

Masturbated last week and accidentally thought of my roommate while climaxing, I couldn't look her in the eyes when she came home right after with dinner. She thought she did something wrong to me so I was ignoring her and I felt really bad 🥲

When was the last time you joked about doing it with him/her while talking with a friend of the opposite gender?

On 12/05/2022 at 23:37, Omoutte said:

Last time when I was proud of my was when I finished a few chapters. 

Q: What's your most unusual fetish?  

My most unusual fetish...? Hard to pick just one. I would say as an umbrella/blanket fetish, I would go with good ol' tentacle hentai tropes.

When was the last time anyone here bought a sex toy? And out of curiosity, what was it and do you still use it?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That was last morning. We had waffles, topped with whipped cream, cherries, maple syrup, mint syrup, and chocolate syrup. It was great!

When was the last time you wet yourself, and was it in front of anyone else?

• 1 month later...

…20ish years ago.  I have a hard enough time meeting people in general offline, or interacting with them.  I’m lucky I had a love/sex life at all.

On a related to her note, when was the last time your new girlfriend/boyfriend asked if you wanted to try a threesome with one of their friends (I was offered this but said no, due to a mix of not knowing if she was serious, and knowing nothing about the friend)?

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...