eh....? WHAAAAAA THE DOOR IS ON THE FLOOR? Is there a basement stair under here?

Rei dashes to the broken door as she squats and slowly lifts the door, thinking that there is a secret entrance under it, her ears flopping up and her tail wagging like an excited puppy. Ru grabbed Shuya’s present from their luggage as she instinctively headed towards the night club as she felt that Shuya and Virgill was there.

As she entered the club, Ru saw Shuya sitting next to Virgill, Ru sat next to Shuya as she handed him a small jar with a deep red eye submerged in a clear liquid along with a contact lens.

Shuya nii sama.. this is possibly one of the rarest item you can get... in our home world we call this “Akuma no me” or Deamon’s eye. Similarly there is “Tenshi no me” or Angel’s eye that is a blue color. You just pop this in your mouth and it will dissolve instantly, turning one of your eye into it, with it you are able to feel and detect evil essence in people.

Ru lifts up her hair that is covering her right eye, showing Shuya the same deep red eye, a contrast to her left blue eye

It may be rare, but for me and Rei they are easy to come across since we are called the “Sisters of Misfortune”... our Home world outcasted is because of our eyes... Rei’s eyes are blue because she decided to temporarily change it by ingesting the Angels eye, while I just kept them... I hope it will bring use to you Shuya nii sama...

• Love 2

"How curious... What a strange ability... Akuma no me, huh? Well, thank you for this, Ru. It means a lot~"

He pops open the jar and a strong scent hit his nostrils. He reaches inside and pulls out the eye, placing it on his tongue. He pulls his tongue back into his mouth and feels the small tingling sensation of the eye dissolving. It lasts just a few seconds though, and his right eye starts to sting. He places his hand over it, groaning softly. It hurt, but it was nothing that he couldn't handle. He'd been through things that were definitely worse than this.

When the pain subsided, Shuya lowered his shaky hand, revealing a blood red right eye, sharply contrasting his hazel green left eye. He looked up to Ru and smiles softly, his new eye seeming to go perfectly with his entire being.

"So now... I can feel evil energy, and even see it radiating from somebody? That's... Actually kind of cool!"

pretty much.. I know that there are more abilities these eye have but I have yet to master them.. but this ability, me and Rei can use is freely, it may sting a bit at first

Ru puts one of her hand on to Shuya's red eye, covering it while she does the same with hers. as Ru slowly uncovers the eye, Shuya can only see hair, but as soon Ru lifts up her hair that was covering her red eyes Shuya could see himself as if he was looking through Ru's eye

this is one of our signature abilities... since it allows me vision of one of Rei's eye, I can track her easily, quite useful in combat... I might've heard that if you get another "Akuma no me" you can use it like a security camera that floats around nearby, granting you vision... but apparently it differs from user.. for me it allows me to predict movements... Different user, different abilities.. oh and the shared vision, you need both people's consent to use it or a close enough bond like me and Rei

He watches in amazement as he sees himself through Ru's eye. His eye widens and he realizes that the eye looks perfect on him. He glances around to see Vergil just sitting there. He reaches out his arm and touches Vergil's shoulder. It seemed almost alien to him that he was seeing from the perspective of another person. It was a skill that he'd have to get the hang of, but it obviously wouldn't be that often that he'd get to use it, considering he had to have Ru's permission.

"I thank you for the gift, Ru. I'll make sure to use it to the utmost ability when needed."

He lifts Ru's hand off of his eye gently before standing and hugging her. It was an amazing gift, and it could prove to be very useful when he needed it. He could tell that was the case. 

I sigh at Shuya's determination to spar but I am quite tiresome from Angela and she was troublesome enough. 

"How did you find me so fasf?" I ask, curious.

Suddenly, Ru came too finding fast and I rub my eyes at how I was solely mistaken on my part. I knew my family was gifted and each family having their own power beyond my comprehension. It look like she came to give Shuya his gift which was nice of her and I lean back to relax.

"Shuya, I don't want to fight today. I want to relax so, can we postpone the fight until later?" I ask.

Shuya gives Vergil a look of disappointment. He should've known that Shuya was half cat, especially considering his appearance. How could one miss the fact that cats have acute, sensitive senses?

"Your scent, brother. I do have an extra sensitive nose, you know. I can track you just like a dog~"

He smiles and he looks back at Ru, nodding at her to let her know that she could have her talk with Vergil. He was going to be leaving the room. His new eye gleams softly and he nods.

"I'll allow this, but only until tomorrow. Then we'll have our sparring match. And if your powers flare up again... Please don't hesitate to ask for help.

He stands and ruffles Vergil's hair before turning and starting to walk to Yuuto's room

As a sudden very loud drum, Alaniz entered the night club, screaming, with what looked to be a very heavy bag.

-Guys, guys!!! Here, have this, no time to explain!-

As she ran towards them, she opened the bag and handed them guns. Of course she had no idea of her cousins's abilities, since her mother had allways hid it from her, and most likely Alaniz's own powers were hid from herself too.

-Let's just say i got into some problems...will you help your cousin shoot some gang members?-

Alaniz had a nervous smile on her face, now revealing why she moved in. 

• Love 1

Ru just sat there, stunned, trying to make sense of what is happening, she just stares at the gun as she isn’t familiar with firearms as she uses specially made daggers that utilizes her ability to the max

uhhh... umm... Alaniz sama? What is the meaning of this? To shoot some gang members? Did they do any arm or bad to you onee sama?

Meanwhile downstairs where Rei is, still poking the broken door, stood straight up, her ears and tail straightens

Rei can feel uncertainty with Ru chan... Rei don’t know what but Rei can guess it involves Ru chan’s bloodlust...

Shuya covers his ears as the doors fly open and Alaniz starts yelling at everyone.

"Sorry Ala... But guns are Vergil's forte..."

His new blood red eye widens along with his normal one when he figures out that the only reason she was here was for their help

"Ala... I feel... Played..."

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

Alaniz stared at everybody for some seconds with a face that said "come on!". After Shuya said that, she growled angrily and left the open bag on the floor, then grabbed some sort of assault rifle for herself. 

-Okay, whatever then! I'l go on my own!...nice contact lens by the way!-

Alaniz rushed downstairs, to the first floor. Just when she got to the main entrance, she could see Rei standing right there, and two pick-up trucks with gunners in the back approaching, pointing directly at the door, or what was left of it.

-Rei, is that you..? R...Rei, get out of the entrance RIGHT NOW!-

eh?

Rei looks at Alaniz and looks towards the truck, Rei gets startled as she jumps to the side, away from the door and onto the safety of the thick wall, Rei curls up in a ball, holding her tail and shaking with bit of tears in her eye, her left eye slowly turns red as she allowed Ru and Shuya to see what Rei is seeing this very moment as a cry for help and comfort.

Ru sensed the cry as she looked through the trembling vision of Rei, Ru then dashes downstairs, readying her daggers as she gets into battle stance

hold on Rei... sis is coming to protect you

When shouting is heard downstairs he rushes down, now equipped with a special weapon of his own, a fully loaded, double barrel Panzerfaust

"Oh, and by the way, Ala... This is no contact lens. It was a gift from Ru."

He moves in front of them and takes aim at the two trucks.

"Alright, assholes! If you don't want to be blown to hell, I suggest you leave."

He look over his shoulder at her, giving her kind of a dirty glare. 

"Sorry, cuz..."

He shoots at the ground in front of one of the trucks, making it bounce from the attack

"But I don't really shoot to kill."

He shoots the other round right in between the two trucks, tipping them over and making the men fall out of the side. Two more shells materialize in his hands as he loads them back up, though he knows that they were only going to be used for warning shots

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

a black blur just dashed between Shuya and Alaniz, the goons started to drop one by one with bright red splashes as they fall, Shuya could see with his new eyes, it was Ru, her mind clicked to protect the trembling Rei, making her bloodlust drive her instead of her sanity, it was unavoidable, Ru couldn't contain her bloodlust, her daggers were cutting through the goons like butter, black blur in between the red splashes. as the last goon drops to the ground, Ru could be seen standing with her back towards Shuya and Alaniz, covered in blood, Ru turns her head towards them, her right eye covered by her hair but her left eye wasn't the bright blue eyes anymore, they were split in half, one side of the puple blue, and the other deep red. she gives Shuya and Alaniz a evil smile as she dashes towards them, trying to land a strike on Shuya

I will protect her, no one will harm her ever again... no one will lay hands on her whenever I'm around....

Shuya quickly materializes a sword in place of the panzerfaust. He blocks all of her attacks easily, closing his right eye to block out what she was seeing. He requips his glowing blue sword, freezing the daggers as they made contact with his blade. 

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

tsk... ice huh... this is going to be annoying..

Ru seemed to focus on the daggers for a second until it started to eradiate heat, melting the ice as she resumes to strike Shuya, Ru started to have a bloodlusted smile as she continuously strike Shuya

what are you holding back for? huh? come on~ be a challenge~

Rei saw nick as he came out running from the kitchen, Rei dashed towards Nick, hugging him and holding onto him like a scared puppy..

b...bad guys.... Ru chan wont stop... till everyone is dead or Rei stops Ru... but Rei scared...

He almost looks at her with fear before starting to formulate a plan. His eyes open wide as he starts to jump around wildly, but he keeps his right eye closed to block her vision of his sight. A small vial of strange red liquid materializes in his hands after he knocks her weapons away and putting her into a full nelson. He forces her mouth open and pours the liquid down her throat, watching her body slump in his arms as the liquid makes her pass out

"Huh... Damn, Ashara'e blood can come in handy sometimes..."

He picks Ru up in his arms, cradling her against his body to try and help soothe her

"Rei, can you show me the way to your room?"

Ru tries to struggle as Shuya holds her in place

COWARD!! Fight me fair and square!!

Ru was forced to drink the red liquid, she gulps but tries to cough it out,

y...you... bastard....

she felt her visions blurring and slowly blacking out as she gets knocked out, leaning against Shuya as Rei look towards Shuya, Rei's eyes was similar to Rei's bloodlust but was slowly returning to normal, she was still hugging Nick as she looks at her sister on Shuya's arm

I..is... Ru chan going to be okay?... I...its been years since... Ru chan was like this... once Ru chan starts.. Ru chan can't stop until Rei is safe from harm...

Rei leads the way to their private room where they only have a soft couch and a bookshelf filled with various combat books and comic books

Edited by Rei Senpai

Shuya nods and gives Rei a warming smile. He knew that he wouldn't let any of his family get hurt, and he would have to die before he let that happen. He looks down at Ru, who looks more peaceful now that she's out cold

"Yeah, she'll be fine. Ashara'e blood just knocks the receiver out cold for about four hours. Should be enough time for this bloodlust of hers to subside...

He smiles and his ears rise. He knows that she can see his new eye, but he wonders if she knew how he got it.

As soon as Rei saw his eye, she started to look between the books in the bookshelf, pulling out a similar jar but with a blue eye instead along with a rustic book

um... Rei thinks Shuya nii chan ought benifit from this when Ru is like that again... it shouldn’t replace Shuya nii’s red eye, it’ll just... split... like Ru’s when she gets bloodthirsty... Rei doesn’t know what it does.. even though Rei’s power is based on this... but it can definitely stop Ru chan...

Ru was laying on the soft couch as she breathed softly, Rei handed Shuya the jar and started to caress her sister that is sleeping

Rei will show Shuya how Rei and Ru get spare eyes... Rei needs one anyways.. Rei’s left eye is turning red again...

Rei puts out her hand, she then gestures a circle in mid-air as a blue portal opened up, an arm with white robe emerges with the small jar that Ru gave to Shuya, she then pops the eye in her mouth as she frowns a bit as it stinged and as it tasted aweful

Shuya sets Ru on the bed before he repeats the process that he had done with the Akuma no me. He waits a few seconds before his left eye starts to turn blue. It stung, but he wanted to be able to see it, standing before a mirror that he had materialized in front of him. It was an amazing, but painful process, his entire iris being swallowed by the light, sky blue color of the eye.

"I... will never get used to that... Not gonna lie"

He smiles, seeing that he had the exact same eyes as Rei and Ru now. Apart form their physical appearances, if one only focused on their eyes, it would look like they were triplets, except with Shuya's more fierce and menacing demeanor at times. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up