Evil Ru was menacing, She had no mercy, she would land a strike after stride, first only one of her hand had a blade, now she is fighting Angela like Ru was fighting her, dual wealding daggers with fast moments, her face was that of a killer, only wanting death and blood like a demon. The other Ru was still in pain, grabbing her head as the migraine intensifies

Now this~ seems like a good meal to start my domination. Be honored that you are the first

As Rei listened into the conversation, it was clear to Rei now... the essence of demon blood caused this as the angelic blood and the demon blood in them was kept in check, but when the Ashara’e blood was infested by Ru, the demon blood inside her reacted violently, causing it to try and take control of Ru’s mind and body. Rei burst into tears as she figured it all out

Shuya jumped back out, summoning a potion to help. This potion worked on any being and destroyed any type of virus in the their system, the demon blood in this instance. It would destroy any unnecessary demon blood and even out her levels again. He pours it down her throat and watches as she slowly returns to normal, the excess demon blood being destroyed. Soon, she was back to her normal self and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean for this to happen to Ru... It was only meant to incapacitate her, and instead, she almost died... Because of me..."

Keiko would hug Rei when she saw her burst into tears. "It's okay, Rei.  Angie and Shuya will help Ru.  She'll be okay soon," she said, holding Rei tight. Keiko gave Shuya an odd look when he went to pour something else down Ru's mouth. "Shuya, will you tell me what that is before you give her that?  Please don't be offended, because I know you want to help, but I don't want Ru getting another bad reaction to... whatever that is."

Angela stayed toe to toe with the demon, matching its speed despite wielding larger and heavier weapons.  Angela was experienced in her fighting style, having fought in wars with those two weapons in particular.  She couldn't access her Elemental Shift without her body, but she didn't need it.  She wasn't afraid of this demon, and would destroy it if she could.

the demon inside Ru slowed down her movements as her body slowly began to fade away

tsk... is it that bastard's doing again? ill get him one day, YOU! consider yourself lucky, I will come back to finish you off in a later time

the demon fades completely as the other Ru also fades with relief. the dream that was once a nightmare with a void space slowly turned into a relaxing park with a large pond and bright green grass. Ru came from no where and walk towards Angela

EHHHHHH? Angela nee san? what are you doing here? is everything okay? want a bite?

Ru hands Angela a bag of gummies, a new one from the one she was eating from as she looked at Angela confused

Edited by Rei Senpai

"Actually, I should get going," Angela said with a smile, sheathing her weapons.  "Besides, I still got that huge gummy worm you gave me to finish off."

With that, Angela gave dream Ru a hug before allowing her mind to slide back into her body.

Once that was done, Angela opened her eyes and stood up. "Is Ru okay?" Keiko asked, to which Angela shrugged. "Seems to be.  I was right in thinking there was an evil spirit tormenting her, but it vanished before I could vanquish it.  She's fine, now, though.  Having a nice dream."

Keiko only seemed saddened by this.  "Sorry I doubted you, Shuya-nii," she sighed.

Shuya just sat there with his head down and his ears flattened against his head, blocking out everyone with his own thoughts. If one were to try and read his mind, they would only find thoughts telling him how ridiculous he was and how he was a danger to his own family. He shakes his head and stands, bolting from the room.

He turns to them, his hair and ears now completely black. His voice was void of all emotion as he looks at them like complete strangers. Pitch black wings fan out from his back, shredding the thin T-shirt that he was wearing to show his fragile looking frame with his perfectly toned muscles. He looked almost breakable, but the raw power emanating from him proved otherwise

He simply looks at her and turns, continuing to walk. It was like he didn't even know what was going on, or even who the members of his family were. His eyes were dead and he couldn't feel any of the emotions shown to him. The only thing that could save him from this form would be an overwhelming display of emotion from everyone.

Rei pouts as shuya just turns around and walks away, she walks in front of him, hugs him and kisses deeply, Ru slowly wakes up to see her sister kissing Shuya as she blushes immediately, standing up and storming towards shuya and giving him a good smack with a rolled up newspaper

Ho.. HOW DARE YOU Shuya... also, but your wings away.. I want to hug you...

Ru slowly hugs shuya from the back as Rei just kept kissing shuya

The color slowly started to return to his hair and ears and the wings on his back evaporate into thin air. He smiles at Rei weakly before going limp and falling to his side, completely unconscious. It seems that even the short time being in this from drained his energy.

hey... you there?

Ru was poking shuya's cheek as he laid on the ground unconsciously, Ru stands up as she picks shuya up and takes him to their private room where she flops shuya down on the sofa

hope he wakes up soon... I feel hungry... I guess i'll whip up some burgers to eat... Rei you want one?

Ru slowly walks towards the kitchen as she takes out a patty and starts making herself a burger to eat

nah~ Rei is fine, sis can eat :P

He looks down at her and walks from the room, taking long, quick strides. He spreads out his wings and looks at them before stopping and wrapping around his body. He shudders softly and his entire body shakes, spreading out his wings once more. He tilts his head as he looks at Angela and Keiko, curious about them.

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

I stay behind as I let Angela and Keiko deal with my sister's problem since I lack the power to help her out or do something worth helping. I lay back in my chair as I hear some loud noise and some talking coming from their side while I enjoy eating the pizza of Keiko. I smile as I began chewing the pizza and really am impressed by her cooking skills which I need to learn from her, especially that dragon meat Angela always craves. I hum after seeing Angela and Keiko return back with a calm composure rather than the panic previously shown at the beginning and cleaning the table which shows that everything turns out alright for them.

"Wow, you two in a happy mood? Mind if I help you out with the cleaning?" I wonder.

Edited by lVergill

"I don't mind you helping out," Angela, who had put a white apron over her sleeveless black shirt and black denim pants, said with a shrug.  Keiko stopped cleaning when she noticed Shuya, and walked over to him, wrapping him in a hug. "Shuya, are you okay?" she asked, giving him her saddest "i'm worried about you" face.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up