The sound of bullet echoes across the training room as I see her grunt and glaring at me as she strangely her common tongue which still couldn't understand her. At first, I was supposed to be happy but I notice her having difficult to endure the special bullets and I began to feel doubt about my decision. I slowly reach up to her to help her until my eyes widen to hear Keiko and not looking so happy about this as she enter the room. I took a step back looking down and away as I made my power disappear to return to normal. The dark aura extinguished from my body as my hair return to normal and I hear chuckle from my weapon.

"Oh~Someone in trouble.

"Shut up..." I silently growl.

I glance at Yuu as she turn to Angela and began healing with her his gift from what I can tell. I began to pant as I still haven't got used to my power as of yet and look at Angela being supported by my little brother. I felt bad hurting Angela since I was too engross with the fight that I couldn't help myself and she has no resistance to gun weapon which I learned now. 

"If you are worry about me or this fight, you shouldn't be Yuu," I pant, "I am going to heal Angela....and take her somewhere to do just that. I am sorry Keiko, I didn't expect this..." I explain.

• Love 1

I held out my palm in front of Vergil Nii-san, “Stay right where you are, you and I are not done here just yet..” Having Keiko-nee to carry her sister, I nodded towards her to leave.

I turned my attention towards Vergil Nii-san, still feel bits of his power. “You know, not having full control of your powers would cloud your mind..and if you needed a sparring partner.” I took out my Guandao again, holding it near me.

“Let me help you get use to your powers, don’t worry about causing harm against me. Give me everything you got!”

• Love 1

*Nick hears Keiko shouting upstairs. Hearing this, he rushes up the stairs, a slice of pizza still in his mouth. He reaches the training room entrance, only to see everyone in there, especially Keiko holding Angela, who appears to be wounded. He gasps before rushing to their side.*

"A- Angela! What happened? How did you get hurt?" *He turns to Keiko, tears in his eyes.* "I-is she ok, Keiko?" *He has clearly never seen his siblings fight using such powers and weapons. He is very scared for his sister.*

• Love 1

Angela smirks as Vergil and Yuuto both express their desire to heal them, and Yuuto already starts, taking the bullet out of her.  She has no intention of letting either of them wait on her, though.  Using her undamaged arm, she pulls a white crystal out of her pants pocket.  She squeezes the crystal, and it cracks, causing it to shatter, and let the mana contained within gush out.  Despite having a minor affinity for Light Elemental Mana during her childhood, Angela doesn't attempt to manipulate the Light Elemental Mana gushing out of the shatter crystal, instead allowing it to flow through her body, healing her wounds and removing her fatigue.  The mana flew out in a wide arc, some of it flowing through Vergil and healing the slashes on his front and back.  She stands up then, and pops the shoulder that used to have a boulder in it.  "Thank you for the concern, but Angela can heal herself.  Guns are just trash-tier weapons, though.  You oughta just stick to your melee weapon, Vergie.  You're better than that." she said calmly, winking at Vergil before walking away from the brothers. "I'll let you two have your fun.  I got my exercise."

Keiko calmed down considerably when Angela got up and flexed her previously wounded shoulder.  She was still very unhappy with the situation, however. "You shouldn't rely on those too much, Angela.  You know you only have so many."

"Love you too, sis," Angela said simply, not having yet another conversation on her supply of Ivory Grenades.  Then she saw Nick and wrapped him in a hug. "Don't worry, Nick.  Your big sis is invincible."

"No, you're-" Keiko started to say, getting a shush and a wink from Angela.  She huffed in response, and walked out of the training room.

"Don't worry about Keiko, I'll make it up to her later," Angela told Nick, kissing his forehead before walking to the doorway. "Come on, Nick," Angela beckoned. "It's Yuuto and Vergil's turn to play."

Edited by Angela Daring
  • Love 2

*Nick hugs Angela closely. He was really close to his sisters.* "O- ok, but be careful, Angela. I don't want you to get hurt." *He replies, wiping away a tear.*

*He blushes when she kisses him before glancing into the training room at his brothers. He then quickly follows his sister.* "Where are we going, Angela? What are Vergil and Yuuto going to do? What were you doing to get hurt?"

• Love 1

"They're just getting some exercise.  Don't worry, Yuuto is a lot more careful than I am, and Vergil really needs the exercise," Angela told Nick, winking at him. "You coming, Kei?"

"No," Keiko sighed. "I'm gonna stay here and make sure Vergil doesn't hurt Yuuto too much," She explained, standing just outside of the room with the door open.

Angela patted Keiko on the shoulder and held Nick's hand, leading him downstairs. "I dunno about you, but I could use some pizza after all that," she said, smirking at Nick.

Edited by Angela Daring
  • Love 2

"Fighting my brother who is a human with gifts is unacceptable and it only brings an end quick," I said.

I say that despite me being already tired from fighting Angela and thankfully heal my wound without the need of me healing myself since Angela was a nice sister. I put my scythe on my back as I put away my guns and walk away from the training room since I have stuff to take care of inside this house. Besides, I have awakened my power now so I can easily do more than anyone else now and I smile at my power slowly coming back since that was the mere beginning. 

"Don't worry Keiko, no fight will occur...since I don't want to make you angry." I sigh.

I walk past them as I gently pat little Nick and for him coming all this way for nothing but it was his kindness that always gets me. I respect the little guy of the family and smile at him.

"At ease Nick, you should probably eat in peace now since I won't fight anymore," I claim.

I look at Angela's eyes as I smile and scuff since she was a bit unpredictable but reliable when it comes to adventuring outside of this house so she always has my total respect. I walk upstairs so I can do something inside there or be hoping to talk to someone as I relax from that little sparring secession with Angela.

Rei finished eating her portion of pizza, leaving plenty for the rest of the family, Ru seem worried as everybody else left to go upstairs to see what happened.

Ru cchi? is Ru cchi worried about nii chan?

Ru looks at Rei as she finished her sentence, blushed and trying to deny it

N..No.. its just that.. it was a bit of an intense battle upstairs...

Then... Ru chan go upstairs to comfort nii chan, Rei can give the rest of the gift to the family

then.. ill leave you to it then, sis..

Ru got off from her seat, grabbed Virgill's gift from the luggage in the living room and head upstarts to where the rest of the family was, Rei saw Virgill in the corner of her eye walking upstairs, she soon follows him upstairs to comfort as well as to give him the gift.

• Love 1

Everyone had made their exit out of the training room, they ask me to come with but I brought my head down telling them, "You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up after I shower.."

As so, they all left the training room. Back to square one as I felt, only this time...I gripped on to my Guandao hard. My body was full of anger and insult...."So...just because I'm human hmm?" I looked upon my hand...covered in Angela-nee's blood...I channeled up my ki with red aura...dissipating the dry blood off of my hand. Again, I clenched my hand and in silent rage, I took my Guandao and mercilessly cut all of the Wing Chun Dummies near by.

S001W_grande.jpg?v=1471558266 

My eyes were filled with anger....in my mind, 'You think just because I'm human, you'll take me lightly?!' I twirled my Guandao around, circulating the around me in swift yet intense motion.

tumblr_ohuvpf0Aj31uraoi7o1_400.gif

Never in my life have I ever felt so insulted....as a martial artist...turning down a fight felt like utter betrayal...I threw down my Guandao, ran towards a remaining dummy and in anger I practiced upon it. Palm strikes, side thrust strikes and deflects, rapid punches, eventually I broke the dummy with a round house kick. I was in pain but I didn't care. I put up my Guandao....proceeded to clean up all the broken dummies...and left the training room. 

Heading over to the bedroom, I opened my drawer grabbing a black shirt and white sweatpants, kicking the drawer closed.

I proceeded towards one of the bathrooms in the 3rd floor, leaving my clean clothes and towel upon the sink. I stripped off of my clothes and proceeded to take a shower. As the hot water poured on upon me, I looked at my bruised arms and legs...."......" I didnt say anything else after....putting on some shampoo over my head, washing it off of me, I head out of the shower. Dried myself with a towel, and went to put on my Black Shirt and White pants. Walking out of a steamy room, putting my dirty clothes except for my torn jacket in the laundry basket. I went on downstairs to catch up with the others...only to seeing Ru-nee with a gift in her hand...only...it wasn't for me....I can already tell who it was for...I instead turned around quickly and ran up towards the clinic to patch up my bruises....

Edited by Yuuto Hiroshige
  • Love 1

Rei was waiting for Yuu as before Ru left to chase after Virgill, she told Rei to personally hand him his gift as it was going to be special for him, Rei saw the bruises and rush towards Yuu, worried, with his gift

Is Yuu cchi okay? it must've been hurtful... Ru chan wanted me to hand you your gift, Rei doesnt know what it is since Rei was too busy getting Keiko nee and Angela nee's gift... but Rei can tell... this is a special gift only for you.

Rei hands the gift to Yuuto, inside the gift there was 2 pairs of finger less gloves, 2 special pairs of black shoes, a little black cat ornament and a hand written note from Ru

The note read:

"Dear Yuu,

I know you hate yourself for being human, don't be, I personally think that being human has the best advantage out of all races, the ability of using technology efficiently. I know you are against machinery but these are different, they boost your abilities to about 200%-250% to your current power, it is a one of a kind that took me months to find materials and make it just for you. im a little embarrassed to say this but  i think the black cat ornament fits you perfectly. The gloves and shoe doesnt contain any machine parts but operates by utilizing your 'Chi', the amount of 'Chi' you put it determines the power you output, they shouldn't be affecting your way of material arts since its not a weapon, but clothing. You should be able to grip your Guando without loosing grip, the shoe will give you great traction as well as the same power as the gloves. Use it wisely and good luck with your training with it.

with love, Ru

P.S i made an extra pair as backup and just in case"

Rei looked at Yuu curiously as she didnt know what was inside the gift, waiting to see the reaction of yuu after he opened the gift

Shuya was sitting by the door of the dojo, watching the entire thing fold out silently. He made no move to stop it considering it was none of his business. He was taken aback when Vergil shot Angela. He didn't expect anything like that, something so hateful and violent to come from Vergil. He didn't take it well either. He made no attempts to help becuase he saw that it was already being taken care of. He shakes his head when Yuuto storms out, filled with nothing but rage.

When it is all said and done, Shuya steps in front of Vergil and puts his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Vergil, you must think before you act, just so that nothing like this happens. You lost your control today..."

Shuya shakes his head and his ears flatten against his head

I sense someone's presence as I try to walk upstairs as I felt Shuya touching my shoulder to make me stop and giving me some helpful advice about what happened there. 

"I didn't lose control...I just regain something I have lost for a very long time brother. I travel a lot in different worlds that you cannot believe but I decide to settle down here and take care of each of them since I knew I could easily hurt them with my full power, especially any human being." I explain. 

I remain unmoving until Shuya remove his hand and I was panting a bit since my power was still hard to control at this point.

"Well, then let me help you ease that power that's oozing from your being."

Shuya backs up a few steps before reaching his hand out to the side, a glowing blue katana materializing into his hand. He swings it around a few times before taking his battle stance

"To keep calm is to have control... Now let me test my abilities, brother."

I sigh as Shuya was so eager to fight me despite me not actually feeling up to me and I began to pant heavily while I slowly reach for my scythe from my back. I grit my teeth as I remain frozen as I struggle to even pick the blade with my hand now and my power quickly draining me out of my energy. 

"I can't...fight..." I mutter, struggling.

I use the wall to support my weight as I lean over to it and continue to pant since I hide my health from the others despite her using that crystal to heal nothing at all since my power is slowly taking a toll on my body.

Shuya could see how bad Vergil was struggling, and he knew just how to help him. He reaches out his left hand, a small vial of opaque purple liquid inside. This would help him control his power by diminishing it for a good fifteen hours, along with allowing him to regain his stamina and health to maximum. He called it MiraJuice. He wanted to fight Vergil without any aid of powers, though he might requip his weapon every now and again.

"Here, take this Vergil. This should help you.

Shuya walks over to Vergil and hands the potion to the ever struggling Vergil. He helps Vergil take the medicine as he watches and feels the aura start to fade, fading completely away, only to be locked away inside of Vergil for the next fifteen hours.

"You can drink as much of that as you need, Vergil. I can produce as many as I am required to"

Ru stands just slightly away from Shuya and Virgill, away from their sight as Ru fidgets, eager to give Virgill his gift but unable due to Shuya talking with him.

Ru talks to herself as she leans on the wall away from their sight

should I just come back later? or should I just... wait until they are done.. sigh what should I do...

Shuya's ear flicks as he hears Ru's gentle voice, looking over to where she was hiding.

"Ru, you can come here. We're not starting anything yet, so I think that we're good. He should be healing up just fine right about now"

He catches a small peak of a box that Ru is holding from where she is hiding. He smiles and stands, now that he'd taken care of Vergil, he walks over to Ru and pulls her to Vergil.

Ru squeals a bit when she saw Shuya's face in her's, her ears and tail straightens up in shock as she tries to hide her blushed face as shuya drags her towards virgill

uh.. umm... Shuya nii sama? I could've waited a bit longer.. I'm too embarrassed to do this....

Ru tries to hide the gift box for Virgill with no avail...

After reading the note with my present, I set it aside momentarily. Opening the cabinets I grabbed green ointment and patching strips. Rubbing hard with the ointment with hot feeling on arms and legs. I pulled out some strips and wrap it over my bruises. I sighed and look up to Rei-nee, “Thank you Rei-nee.” Hugging her and fiddles to her soft fox ears, made me smiled a bit.

I thought to myself that I better go check on the others. Also got to see Ru-nee next time while I wear my present. I went to leave out of the clinic and proceeded to walk within the hallway.

Edited by Yuuto Hiroshige

Ru stood in between Shuya nii sama and Virgil aniki, as she fidgets to hand over Virgill's gift. After taking a deep breath, Ru hands the gift to Virgill like a girl giving a boy some valentine chocolate. Inside the gift box it was a unique, one of a kind elemental pistol, capable of utilizing various elements for Virgill to use, along with the pistol, there was 2 keychain with Ru's signature cat face, on the handle of the pistol, there was the same signature cat face. Ru tries to hide her face after she gave the present to Virgill as she was embarrassed, not because of the ornament, because Shuya was nearby as she wanted to handed to him alone.

um... this is for you aniiki... it took me a while to create that weapon for you... it's uh.. unique.. in a way that, the one you are holding is one of it's kind....

Meanwhile with Rei

Rei squealed a little when yuuto fiddled with Rei's soft furry ear, Rei hugs her fluffed up tail as she hides her blushing face as Yuuto goes to the clinic, she wanted to chase after him and hug all night long but she could've guessed who yuuto had interest in

• Love 1

Shuya pats Ru on the top of the head before leaving, waving to them as he walks off.

"I'll leave you two alone. It seems that Ru wants to have a nice conversation with you, Vergil~"

His ears flatten as he walks out of the door and heads to his room. He was slightly jealous. Once in his room, he flops down on his bed and curls up into his blanket. His head was spinning, but the reason was unknown... Even to him

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up