I stare at the strange vial holding a strange purple liquid which I did question and I have no concrete information about the affected it could possible due. Still, it did came from my brother Shuya who was responsible to say the least and I took the vial from his hand as I gulp down in one go tasting really awful.

"Ugh, what with the taste.." I said, disgusted.

As I didn't felt any chance immediately as I felt the same as before but I did feel my body slowly feeling better at least. Shuya began talking as she mention Ru which she did came out from the corner and him smiling at something which puzzle me for him to be smiling at our sister. He suddenly push Ru toward me as she blushes at his action and me looking a bit lost at her blushing since I was no strange for her to be acting like this. She blush as she abruptly brought a box to me as she didn't look at me nor she say anything to say about the gift wrapped in a cute bow. I glance at Shuya who smile and point his hand at the present for me to take it.

"I see.." I mutter, smiling.

I gladly took the gift from her shaking hand and open it right now since she look desperate for my reaction despite her hidden expression. I open it as my eyes widen when my eyes notice a gun inside of this gift and I pull out as it had Ru's signature cat face which was a sweet touch. I set mile as she explain herself now and finally understanding her weird blushing. 

"Now I understand, thank you very much Ru. I will likely use this when I fight Shuya and with your present." I said confidently.

I put the weapon to my side for safekeeping and taking good care of it now since it is a present from my sister.

"Where is Rei? Did you two came from just now?" I ponder.

Ru tries to hide her blush as she tells Virgill

n.. no we were here I think when you were sparring with Angela nee sama.. Rei is downstairs with the other... oh.. I guess I have to grab Shuya nii sama’s gift from the bag and give it to him...

Ru, still hiding her blushed face slowly head downstairs to grab shuya’s gift, meanwhile, Rei was playing with her wan-chan on the couch waiting for her sis

|Main entrance|

Alaniz opened the door suddenly with a strong kick, making it go all the way back and making a lot of noise when it hit the wall.

-I'm here, bitcheeees!!-

She let out this loud, annoying scream, that had a friendly tone to it. She walked in rolling her multiple bags of luggage, in wich she carried all her stuff. She was a bit confused when she walked in, she expected all of her cousins waiting for her right there, or at least a big party. She felt dissapointed at her family, and a bit sad.

• Haha 1

Alaniz opened her arms as he ran towards her. As soon as she was lifted up, she started to laugh in happiness.

-Shuyaaa! It's been forever since we last saw each other, hug me harder!-

She hugged him back, but because of her being lifted up, she only just hugged his head.

-I didn't remember this house to be so amazing! So where am i sleeping?-

Seeing this was a big, big house, Alaniz expected to have a really big room for herself, where she could fit anything she wants and have a lot of privacy.

• Love 1

"Hehe~ Family sleepover!"

He hugged Alaniz harder, setting her down after a few minutes. He grins and rubs the back of his head, his cat ears perking up and his tail swishing happily around behind him

"I have something that you might like, Ala~"

He bows and holds out his right hand, a single, perfect rose materializing in his palm. He looks up at her with a slight air of pride around him

-Angelaaa!! I'm so happy to see you!-

As angela said that, Alaniz's face was petrified. She had a smile from before, and that same smile was kept in her unhappy rock face, of course it turned into an awkard smile. She of course thought why Angela knew what she was thinking, but figured out she maybe just said that out loud.

-What?-

As Shuya performed his magic trick, she un-petrified, and with a surprised scare, she took her hands to her chest acompanied by a surprised gasp.

-That was amazing, thanks, cuz! You're so good, oh my god!-

He smiles before plucking the thorns out of the stem and placing the beautiful flower into her hair. He noticed how Alaniz froze in place at the sight of Angela's smirk. He didn't understand. He raises and eyebrow and cocks his head to the side like a curious kitten

"What's the matter, Alaz?"

((I don't see anything that would cause Angela to have a problem with Alaniz, or know what she's thinking.  Keiko's gonna assume it's because of what she said. xD ))

Keiko frowned when Alaniz froze up. "Yeah, it's a bit annoying for when you need privacy, but it's a nice way to be close to the family and get used to everyone, so it's not all bad," Keiko explained, smiling at the end.

Whatever Angela was supposed to know about Alaniz went over her head for the time being.  Maybe she was just being forgetful? "You get used to it, eventually," Angela shrugged, still smiling.

• Love 1

Shuya looks curiously at Angela, wondering how her shoulder was doing. Vergil did shoot her after all... He looks at Angela's shoulder, seeing that it had already healed quite nicely. He looks back at Alaniz and then back to Vergil

"Just wanted to welcome you back, Ala~ Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a spar to start, and hopefully finish."

Shuya's blue, glowing Katana materializes into his hands once again and he takes his position, swinging the dangerous weapon around. He touches the blade to the ground and the small area around it freezes around the area of contact

"Yeah, everybody's bugging Vergil in the training room right now.  Shuya's heading that way anyway, so he can take you there." Angela said, looking slightly annoyed, but not at anybody currently in the room.

"There should still be some pizza in the kitchen for when you get back.  I don't know if there's any meatlovers left, but there should still be some pieces of Pepperoni or my special pizza.  I know nobody's touched the Supreme pizza yet," Keiko explained.

• Love 1

As Alaniz saw Shuya do what she thought was magic, her thoughts started to go out from her mouth.

-Seriously, how does he do it...?!-

When the two girls finished speaking, Alaniz quickly answered.

-Ok, well thanks! If i'm hungry i'l head there...now, to the training room i go!-

Alaniz went to the room she was told to, thinking of a gym when they said "training room"

• Love 1

"Well, first... It's my very own special ability. I'm able to materialize anything that I've ever come into contact with. Hehe~ Even a tank~"

He smiles and the sword dematerializes from his hand. He takes Alaniz's hand and leads her to the kitchen.

Luckily, the Supreme had been untouched, and he grabbed a slice. He nibble on the end of it cutely

Ru quickly left the hallway as she was blushing hard red on her cheeks and leaving to get Shuya's gift. I became confused by her strange behavior today and the sound of someone forcibly entering the back door can be heard as it echoes across the hallway. I try to detect the person doing but I felt my power being affected by Shuya's purple vail and I just blame it on Angela instinctively.  Although, Shuya had a different reaction as she smile with his ears perk up and running toward the source with so much joy. I became clueless at their behavior today as I quickly took my leave since I amam free from my brother and I can rest while I thank Angela for doing something Angela-like. 

"Finally...I can relax and worry nothing about sparring." I sigh, exhausted.

I finally reach the 3rd floor as I enter the night club, the last place anyone will suspect of me being there. I grab some drinks as I lay down on the couch and began relaxin from that little sparred with Angela.

As they went to the kitchen, Alaniz once again reencountered one of her cousins.

-Oh my god! If it isn't the one and only nick!!! How have you been doing?-

she then went towards him to give him a hello kiss, and then grabbed a slice of the supreme too, and then answered while eating.

-Why did i kick the door? Oh, well, you know what they say, gotta make a grand entrance everywhere you go! And because i also just wanted to-

Alaniz then sat down on the table with nick to continue eating.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up