Video Game discussion & Strategies

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I have a download protector that keeps my browsers from downloading anything with a detected virus, so this is safe ^_^"

https://www.royalroms.com/roms/pokemon-white-version

Alright, I got it...so how shall we randomize this one?  I was thinking something along these lines.

I had a White 2 rom on my desktop, so I used it as a reference.

Qc1AQTb.png

Make evos easier for trade mons and other annoying things, random starters and abilities for the laughs.

SConGEx.png

Can't have a randomizer without random moves.  The random trainer names and classes are for laughs too.

XMRH8sO.png

Random wild encounters because...of course.

vgh7TlQ.png

Yes.

cvUQPtn.png

Also yes.

1 minute ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"AHAH! UP AND RUNNING NOW!"

Excellent.  Now, one last thing.

Ladies and gentlemen, Pokemon fans of all ages, welcome, one and all to EcchiDreams First Annual Black and White Randomizer Showdown!  In the Black corner, we have the official EcchiDreams Greeter, ShuyaHideaki!  And in the White corner, we have EcchiDreams' resident Love Live fan and general introvert who likes story driven RPs even though it's hardly the norm on a site like this, NyxAvatar69.  Starting on this fine Saturday at about 3 AM EST, they shall be battling it out to see who has what it takes to survive the randomized madness of the Unova region with the fewest deaths to prove their skills and abilities to think on the spot against whatever the game will throw their way.  Standard Nuzlocke rules will apply here, folks, and each side may only go up to the end of a gym before they wait for their opponent before pressing on.  The end goal is to defeat Ghetsis at the end of the run because postgame is a pain in the ass in Black and White 1.  Contestants, keep the trash talking clean.  The only violence we want to see here is in-game cartoon violence between Pokemon.  Now, without further delay, let the games begin!

Please keep track of encounters and deaths for the final tally at the end of the challenge.  Thank you and have a fantastic day.

2 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I can already tell that I'm fucked, because I suck at leveling my PKMN XD I'll do my best ^_^"

Do your Rubesty.  You've got a chance to prove you're good at leveling up your mons as you make your way to the first gym.  I won't be starting until tomorrow, and when I do, I'll have quite a few screenshots to throw in my summary.

Just now, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I hope that we don't get fucked by not being able to have Reshiram or Zekrom... My two favorites D:"

There's a (rare) chance that it could end up replacing some other legendary.  Plus, you get a free static legendary before final N, but what it is...well, there's only one way to find out.

Archived