If you could do whatever you want to the last poster without restrictions. What would it be?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Aren't you American public school students cute?" The teacher asks, setting the bottle on the desk, "See that says Champagne and that's alcoholic. Unless your poorly educated ass brought in non-alcoholic champagne, in which case you will see some abuse."

The teacher lifts the bottle, certain Chad is up to no-good and chugs a third of it. As the transformation swells his breasts and shrinks his cock into a throbbing clit, the teacher observed calmly. Her clothes are a mess as her heavy breasts push out the I'll cut man's shirt, splitting a button and pulling the hem up to reveal a flat midriff.

She shakes her head at Chad. "The underwear are going to be a huge disappointment. Lean over the desk, you know what comes next." She says, tossing her long silver hair.

She knows there's a bottle of sex-change antidote pills in the desk. It's really not her first day.

Think I've hijacked this enough.

11 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

The teacher lifts the bottle, certain Chad is up to no-good and chugs a third of it. As the transformation swells his breasts and shrinks his cock into a throbbing clit, the teacher observed calmly. Her clothes are a mess as her heavy breasts push out the I'll cut man's shirt, splitting a button and pulling the hem up to reveal a flat midriff.

She shakes her head at Chad. "The underwear are going to be a huge disappointment. Lean over the desk, you know what comes next." She says, tossing her long silver hair.

She knows there's a bottle of sex-change antidote pills in the desk. It's really not her first day.

Yes..YES!! YES!!!!!!!!!!
kaneki-hungry.gif

" Your sight is going old man that says 'x change' not..."

Before Chad realized he was a dumb ass Mr Stories had swigged the the bottle and already those big tits were poppin. One of the buttons flew off and hit him in the nipple. He watched her pull up her shirt and expose her flat midriff.  

"Im not sure if you are trying to beat me or fuck me by that statement. Also i mean if boxers dont feel comfortable for you just take them off" 

In keeping with the game he watched Kan get hot for teacher. Hell even he had to admit the snake he was hiding in his pants was getting ready to crawl out of its hole for hot domineering teacher lady. Its also good to know that "X change" and "sex change" are different brands with different antidotes because drug companies have to make money. 

The teacher, unconcerned with the gender swap, bend the delinquent Chad over the desk and pulls down his trousers, revealing a pale, but shapely ass. Giving it a soft stroke with the switch, she eyed her other problem student, " @KanDaKnight, please come join your friend."

She then proceeds to lay a half dozen swift strokes on their bare asses, leaving a cross hatching of red welts on both asses.

Then she slides her own trousers to the floor, leaving her standing in a pair of tighty-whiteys and a pair of wing tip loafers. "I'm going to go change while you two think about your behavior today."

I skid right in my tracks. "Wait..WHAT--" Only to get an ass beating by genderbend @WritesNaughtyStories. The entire school area practically shakes like a living building from the pain me and my classmate just experienced. Once it finishes; my soul had left my body.

I look over at @Cash Money Chad, raising my finger. "Problem number one..Genderbending our teachers doesn't equal to a personality change too..Augh.." 

When she walks back in, the teacher is wearing size 12 stiletto heels and towers nearly 6' 8" tall.

"See that's the problem with these cheap, off-brand gender swap potions." She pays her firm shapely ass, "They don't do a full transformation, so you two degenerates are going to have to use step stools to live out your David Lee Roth Hot for Teacher fantasies."

She sits on the desk and crosses her legs suggestively and asks, "Do I need to reheat those cute butts to get those little pee-pees hard?"

I slam my hands against the desk she bent me over moments ago, and push off of it, only to turn around and control my degenerate horniness. I pointed at my genderbent teacher, with a serious expression. "With all due respect, Miss Dommy Mommy...My butt is not cute." I point directly at her with my index finger like she holds status of a convict. "Nor, is my male genitalia going to be referred to pee-pee. My genitalia is called penis!" 

The room metaphorically filled with dense air. I rose my hand down, before pointing at her with the other! "We may seem like typical, low status horny male dogs..But that was mainly due to the shock factor of your transformation!"

"I may have surrendered one time..But I wont surrender to you a second time, Miss. I had enough of being spanked every day of the week.." 

I rose my hand down and instead cross them together, looking up at the madam with a confident smirk. "How does it feel to see someone able to to control their horniness for you..? Let alone, a male. Something far more horny than your fangirls and fanboys.." 
ssasuke-uchiha-smirk.gif

The teacher takes his chin between the crook of her index finger and thumb, giving it a gentle, patronizing shake, "Aren't you cute, all advocating for your dignity." She said, sounding as if she was talking to a cute toddler.

"But," she continues "since you're feeling all mature, get to your seat and let's get back to calculus."

"Atch-Kch.." I found myself quite annoyed by her response. "Ow, that hurts..!" I back away, rubbing my chin with an irritated look towards the Miss, because it was almost like I was a child she was supposed to babysit. "I was simply doing it out of self-defense..Somebody here has to care about themselves just a little bit." 

When the word calculus hummed out of her mouth, Its like godzilla's foot just stepped over me. I immediately got onto the floor in a child's position, begging for mercy. "Please..Anything, but that, please..Please. I..am trash, AT CALCULUS!"
spongebob-squarepants-begging.gif

The teacher sits on the desk, smirking.

"Guess you better get that cute butt and little pee-pee up on that step stool, huh?" She asks, sliding the stool across the floor with the toe of her very large high heel shoe.

She stands up and takes a step towards him but suddenly turns to the board and begins writing the equation. "Psych! Sit your ass down and get to work. I know how to really punish you little heathens."

When she sat on the desk he had found a way for Kan to reach her as well as a method for hot teacher gang bang action. Though he is a big ass 7'2 giant and built like the incredible hulk he was slow to capitalize on the promising situation, seeing her now going to the board and writing out equations, but like the Chad he is he was undeterred and knew that he just had to assert himself a bit to get the situation back on track. Plus he saw her eyeing his ass like it was a big chocolate cake so he knew she wouldn't object too much

"Hey teach I think you actually just solved Kan's problem a second ago allow me to demonstrate?" He said walking over to her and giving the tone round ass a spank.  then lifted her up and swung those long legs over to carry her by the threshold and sit her back down on the desk. "See now Kan can reach your pussy, and you are at a good dick sucking level for me. I can squat a little when it's my turn gives me extra leverage." 

Before the teacher could say anything he started pulling his huge black cock out right next to her head so that manly musk can his her nose immediately. "Maybe we would work harder if you used some 'Positive reinforcement'."

He said knowing damn well he wasnt gonna work hard in class but hey it might help him get his dick sucked. Chad draped that huge cock over her shoulder, grabbing her shoulder and massaging it as he gently leaned her back to help give Kan a clear view of her pussy. He was probably gonna get hit in the balls for this but hey if you don't shoot you always miss. 

"Kan if you would be so kind as to get the lady's panties. She's probably soaked from all the Domming"

Teacher pushes Chad in, after Elena and locks them in the crowded cage together. She flips up her skirt and sits down on the cage to resume calculus class. Although the two caged students can see she's still wearing the threadbare briefs from before getting gender swapped.

"If we're done putting people on cages, can we get on with class?" 

"..." I was about to get to my business until I saw how quickly she locked Chad up along with Elena. I look up at her, smiling for a reason of my own. "Did you know my edgelord edgy-ness comes with a few perks?" I swing my vision towards the bars of the cages.

sasuke.gif

"Edgy Style: Black Flames." 

Black flames appear on some of the bars, melting the metal over a short period of time creating an escape point for the two locked students. I turn over to my teacher. "You may have been given a genderswap potion..But you abuse us almost everyday, including now! I'll file a report to the Principal after the bell rings..Miss."

The teacher smiles at Edgy McEdgelord, "Abuse is an ugly word. Instruct firmly is what I think you meant."

"As for you, missy," she says, a little annoyed by being a woman at the moment, turning her gaze on Ally. She reached behind her, opens a drawer and pulls out a refund check. Placing it in the desk she slides it to Ally with one finger.

"If you take it though, no more of this," the teacher says, lifting her short skirt to reveal the drab, run down man's briefs she's wearing.

Seeing the questioning look on Ally's face the teacher looks down. Embarrassed and chagrined, she stammers, "Uh, well, that's not good." 

She tugs them off quickly and drops them in the trash can. "Better?" She asks, spreading her legs.

I shake my head, rejecting her attempt of trying to justify herself. "Nope..I meant abuse. You shouldn't be allowed such a weapon as your ruler..Miss--" 

I was not shocked by her man briefs. No, no. I was shocked by her attempt OF BLACKMAIL! I point at her with my most powerful pointing technique! "You..YOU..YOU MANIPULATOR! This is going straight to the Principal too!!" I couldn't believe my eyes. She, who used to be a he, had done so many horrible things to this class group. But, this instance was the worst!

The teacher's hand flashed out and swatted the bulge in the front of DaKnight's edgepants with her long, thin, slightly flexible switch.

"Sit down!" She barks sternly. "One, it's a switch not a ruler. Two; offering Ally this medium grade, store brand gender swapped pussy instead of her refund is bribery. Third, edge means something very different here."

And proceeds to edge @KanDaKnight for the rest of the school day in front of the class.

Ally blinked a couple of times. She glanced down at her crotch and then back at her face, making eye contact each time. “As tempting as that offer stands, I can’t really pay rent with that.”

Ally reached out and accepted the refund ticket. She tapped her chin with it. “However, maybe I can.” She placed the slip on her desk.

“My landlord might give me a couple of month’s rent free. Would you like to meet my landlord for an evening? I’ll forget about the refund,” Ally bargained.

Archived