Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Nyaa~Chan

If you could do whatever you want to the last poster without restrictions. What would it be?

Reyna

:0 uwu Sits and looks longingly at him. Wants a taste too. 

Venari99

Would sit next to and offer his own dick for suckings 😄

• Haha 1

Reyna

:0 Leans in and kisses his dick ❤️ 

• Love 1

Venari99

Smiles at her and strokes her hair as I'd enjoy the attention.

• Love 1

Reyna

😄 Suckles his dick, trying to get his precum out to help with my thirst~

• Love 1

Venari99

Gives her exactly what she wants with no objections had at all 🤣

• Haha 1

MultiChara69

Would shrug then give them so privacy

IsabellaRose

If could do anything without restriction... 

Probably find someone willing to help me give him a threesome to remember.

MultiChara69

Would thank her for trying to do something to make me happy, then ask if she wants to blow me until the right girl shows up.

God of RP

Ask for my own fun.

MultiChara69

Would welcome him back 

MultiChara69

Would gladly accept some "fun"

IsabellaRose

Oh, if I had unrestricted access to Fluffy.,.. my dear, I would be ever so gentle as I teased every square inch of your body with fingertips, tongue and lips... then I'd show you how I use my tongue to bring a girl to ecstasy, then I'd find my strap-on and show your another fun thing we can do. 😉

God of RP

Watch with envy.

IsabellaRose

Give him a really good show...

MultiChara69

Watch her as well offer to put it in Fluffy's butt so she can lick both at the same time

Venari99

I would offer encouragement while relaxing eating popcorn as I enjoy the show.

peachy_boy

would ask to have some popcorn and sit next to you

MultiChara69

Sit  next and ask for pop corn and see what they say.

God of RP

What could I do?

MultiChara69

Tell him to ask them while I go over to Fluffy and let her ride my dick with her ass.

IsabellaRose

Holy shit. As much as I'd want to do crazy lewd things, I'd probably just explode in orgasm from the excitement such a big audience brings.... then offer to take as many of them as want me, while still giving Fluffy tongue love right where I can see Multi hammering her ass.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now