Here goes nothing!

Hi, I'm new around here! My name is Kassandra (or Kassie) and I've been roleplaying for around 3 years. Sooo I'm fairly new to all of this! 

A little about myself, I'm a female 21 years old. I love gaming and recently have been getting into anime thanks to a friend. I love how ridiculous and flashy it is! Honestly I don't know what I'm looking for, but I like playing badass girls and placing them in unique situations. In terms of sexuality, I consider myself to be a switch standing perilously on either side of submission or domination~. 

I came to Ecchidreams to explore my sexuality and discover myself, while improving my writing skills! I'm excited to see what kinds of stories we make together... 

• Love 1

Omg! Thank you so much @Jtcookie!

Nyaa~ ^-^ Nice to meet you! I go by a lot if names! Kitty, Kat, Kit Kat, Nyaa and almost any cat related thing you can think of! I don’t really mind what you call me! I hope we can be really good friends ^-^

I am here to roleplay as well as provide emotional support if you ever need it! Also as an added perk of being my friend! FREE HUGS! lol Virtual hugs at least... I hope you enjoy your time here and I will be glad to help you with anything if you ever need it! ^-^

Also, sorry if I am a bit weird sometimes. I am one of the socially awkward >~>

• Love 2

• Community Administrator

Hey there @Kassandra Kain; and welcome to EcchiDreams! I see you've received a very welcoming and warm reception to which I thank everyone for. It's nice to see people welcoming newcomers to our dirty corner of the internet. 🙂

Unfortunately there's not much more I can really say other than that as everyone has said everything I was going to say. Oh! But I will say that if you have any problems please let us know.

6 hours ago, Nyaa~Chan said:

Hello there @TG_Ren

What anime are you into? ^-^

HI! Well, i am re-watching "Kobayashi's Maid Dragon" now since it was dubbed. I saw a clip of "SSSS Gridman" and I HAVE to see that one. Recently I finished watching "Gundam Build Divers". Dont have a particular taste, I guess I like a bit of everything. Oh! yeh! I already miss "Cells at work". xD

• Like 1

15 hours ago, maid lover said:

hope you'll find someone to be friends with and have a kinky time too! i think that everyone needs to make his or her underwear as soaked as if they were in a bucket evey now and then. also really love your profile pic, i just have a thing for redheads, since i'm one of them

Ahaha, I know what you mean~ Thanks Maid Lover! :) I love your profile pic too! (I actually got mine from a friend!)

13 hours ago, TG_Ren said:

Oh! Hi, Kass!!! Are you currently watching any anime in particular? ^^

I'm going through a list! Started with the ones that are "classics" like Cowboy Bebop, right now I'm watching Black Lagoon! Revy's my favorite! ^^ Oh and Cells at Work! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nyaa~Chan said:

A series a day ^-^ 12 episodes per anime each episode consists of 20 minutes on average if you skip the opening and outro! 20*12 is 240/60 is 4 so that just means four hours of anime every day for an entire month!

That's waaay more anime than I can take in a month! XD You're so dedicated!