Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Akira

It was unfortunate, but Izanagi could tell that his attempt on making his friend feel better wasn't working. Izanagi never considered himself really good at dealing with feelings, so it wasn't really a surprise. Still, he wish he could do something about it. On the other hand, Izanagi also knew better than to try and push the subject. He knew that no good could come out of doing so, which is why he decided to leave it be for now. If Deadrin deacided to talk about later, then fine. Otherwise... he wouldn't bring that up again. After all, he also doesn't like when people bring up boring or unnecessary topics to talk about, which is also another small reason why he usually avoids people. The bigger reason being, of couse, the whole demon business and the distrust problems that came with said business.

"Sure, no problem. Have a good sleep." Izanagi replied to his friend as Deadrin made his way to the sleepbag and driffted to sleep not long after. As usual, the demon immediatly activated his Soul Eye so he could have an easier time detecting any possible manecing creatures that might approach. As time went on, Izanagi found himself pleasntly surprised by how calm things were. The only sounds he could hear were the sounds of the gentle wind blowing, causing the leaves and branches of the trees around to shake a bit, the campfire crackling and the singing of the insects around. Things were turning out to be very boring actually. Then again, boring was better than dangerous, specially since Deadrin was still recovering from his wound. 

After a few hours had passed, Izanagi got up from his sitting spot and made his way to Deadrin so he could be waken up. The demon allowed his friend to sleep two hours more than usual, due to the leg injury. He figured some extra rest would be a good thing for his, despite the fact he could clearly heal much faster than a normal person. "Yo Deadrin, is time to wake up" Izanagi said as he gently shook his friend. After Deadrin was awake, Izanagi got himself in his sleeping bag. He had to nudge and move inside a bit to get confortable, but it wasn't very long before he found himself in the dream world again. Little did Deadrin know, however, that he would have a special visit on that night.

• Love 1

Neptune

Daedrin’s sleep was troubled, as his dreams flickered from one to another but never settling for long to allow him to figure out what was going on. The moment Izanagi’s voice penetrated his dream, he snapped his eyes open just as he felt his shoulder being shaken. He blinked red eyes, trying to shift the sleep clinging to them before he let out a wide yawn. He then turned his head and looked up at the sky, before frowning as he noticed that the stars were a little further along than he had expected. After a moment be figured that Izanagi had allowed him to sleep a little more than normal, and while he wouldn’t want his friend to miss out on his own sleep, he was grateful to be allowed some extra shut-eye. Stifling a groan, Daedrin sat himself up and nodded at his friends, “Thank you. Go get some sleep yourself.” He said, pushing back his bedroll and getting to his feet. He limped over to the fire and sat himself down. He watched as Izanagi settled himself in his own bed before getting comfortable.

Daedrin then turned his eyes to the fire, adding a couple small pieces of wood to keep the fire going, without making it larger and thus giving off more light. He looked up and around into the dark night, listening to the sound of the night insects. It appeared to be very quiet, for which he was thankful. He looked back at Izanagi again, noticing that he was now deeply asleep. He then looked down as he unravelled the bandage from his thigh where the solidified inchor protected his wound. He could see a slightly pink tinge the edges of the wound, suggesting that it was healing at a normal rate, but it was still quite serious. He pulled his bag towards him, pulling out some fresh bandages which he tied around the wound before he settled back and continued to keep watch.

• Love 1

Akira

Deadrin's quiet night was suddenly interrupted when a mysterious figure approached the camp site. Said figure came out of the woods and walked calmly towards the campfire while wearing a white overall robe that made pretty much impossible to see who was under said clothes. "Hello Deadrin." a calm yet firm feminine voice came out of the strangers lips as she began to speak "Please don't be alarmed. I am here simply to give you a message, a warning if you will, and it's about your friend there" she said looking the sleeping demon on the sleep sack before turning back to Deadrin. "First things first. Allow me to present myself properly. Over the millennia, I was called many things by the mortals of this world, but I believe that the most familiar one for you will be 'The Watcher'. My job is to watch and document the lifes of all mortal beings" she then took a seat near the campfire on the opposite end of Deadrin.

"Now then, your demonic friend here has the potential to bring an end to the war between demons and angels. Should that happen, there would also be a positive impact on the human world, which was cought in the crossfire." Even as she explained all of that, she was able to keep her physical form an absolute secret and voice tone was kept neutral throughtout the explanation. "You see, throughtout the millennia I registered the lifes of countless humans. On very rare cases, one of them survives the process of becoming the vessel for one of the seven deadly sins. On even rarer cases, they are able to keep their own will as well, but Izanagi was able to go even beyond that. He is the very first who was also able to form a bond with one of the seven. Essentially meaning that he has the raw power of a demon combined with the seemingly endless evolutionary potential of a human. That makes him dangerous. In the eyes of the demons and angels, far too dangerous to be kept alive. Their hatred for him is nothing but fear in desguise. That said..." the goddess then paused for a brief second before continuing, but this time in a more serious tone. 

"...all that fear does have a good reason to exist. One day, maybe not today nor tomorrow, but one day, he will seek confrontation with the Sin Lord himself. His intententions are pure, but there is a very real risk of losing himself in the process. If that happens, he will likely acquire a unsatiable thrist for power which, combined with his evolving potential, can result in him becoming the Crimson Raider. The very personification of war and one of the four riders of the apocalypse, bringing untold destruction to this world. Which is why I am telling you all of this." now she was focused straight on Deadrin. Even though her face was well hidden by her robe, she was clearly addressing Deadrin in a very serious way now. "I made a vow a long time ago that keeps me from interfering in the mortal world, but you are different. Izanagi clearly respects you, so when the time comes, it would be in your best interest to keep him from losing himself" Finally, she got up and headed towards the woods again. Just as fast as she appeared, she was gone. Leaving Deadrin to the quiet night once again.

Edited by Akira
  • Love 1

Neptune

The moment Daedrin spotted the figure, he was on his feet with his sword gripped in his hand which he held up in a defensive posture. His eyes homed in on the figure and he frowned a little as they were wearing a robe that covered them completely. His lip twitched and his blood red eyes narrowed a little when the figure greeted him, calling him by his name. That made him feel a little uncomfortable, and his gut was recoiling from this figure, His iris of his eyes turned black when she expressed the desire to speak to him about Izanagi, “What about?” He asked, his tone closed. He shifted, moving himself so that he was stood between her and Izanagi. He then frowned as they introduced herself as The Watcher, someone that apparently watched and documented the lives of Mortals. His eyebrow then raised a little as she sat herself down next to the fire, making herself appear less of a threat. Even so, he didn’t sit back down himself, as he had, had his fair share of people who seemed friendly only to pull a dagger the moment his guard was relaxed. 

His eyebrows then rose even further when she said that Izanagi had the potential to bring the end to the war between the demons and angels. He figured that the ones she was talking about, were the ones that were tied to earth, and not the Daedra and Celestial’s he was more familiar with. He knew little of these angels and demons, because they had never been on his radar before, other than the incident where some of those angels came chasing after Izanagi. He continued to hold his sword as he allowed the figure to continued speaking, explaining at how Izanagi was special and that both angels and demons were terrified of them. Honestly, he could see why. He had found that it was always the way with extreme ideologies like in this instance, they were scared of anything that could topple the status quo. One would have thought that the angels would be happy about war ending between them and the demons. But the fact that they were scared of Izanagi themselves, proved otherwise. Clearly they benefited from the war in some manner, or despite their apparent virtuous nature, they actually hated the demons with a hate so strong they wanted to continue their slaughter. Quite a poisonous way to go about things, in Daedrin’s opinion. 

His expression turned a little unimpressed as she continued speaking, explaining that if Izanagi confronted this Sin Lord, he had the capability of losing himself and becoming one of the four riders of the apocalypse, at least her version. He knew for a fact that there were other versions, as even the Daedra had their own. But this whole situation smacked very much of ‘Only this single individual could save the universe’, and he hated such cliches. Anyone else would be nothing more than peripheral. But honestly, he had absolutely no interest in this war between these angels and demons, or even any interest in this Sin Lord. If this person was telling the truth, and these events were going to come to pass… he would only be helping Izanagi simply because he liked the guy and considered him a friend. Nothing more. He watched her disappear once again with an intense, dark gaze. Only when she had completely gone from his sensing range, did he relax. He blinked, his eyes returned to red before he moved to sit back down. This time, he kept his sword on him just in case he had anymore unannounced visitors. He hoped that there wasn’t; his leg ached from standing while the strange figure was talking. Daedrin glanced around, before looking back at the fire as he sat, waiting for Izanagi to wake up on his own merit.

• Love 1

Akira

In his dreams, the demon was a open green field. It was quite the beautiful place to be really and he wasn't alone there. Odium was also present in that place. "Well well, I'll admit I wasn't expecting such a calm place. Then again, we are in your dreams" he said in a somewhat sarcastic tone. Izanagi chuckled a bit before responding. "If you wanted to talk, you didn't have to invade my dream, you know?" he shook his head slightly before asking in a sarcastic tone "So? To what do I own the pleasure of your presence?" "It's about the future. Do you know what will you do after we get back?" Izanagi wasn't sure on how to reply. There were many things he could do, thanks to his powers. He could become a mercenary of sorts, but he didn't like the idea of simply hurting people for money. His main idea was to maybe work for Deadrin collecting those rare materials that can only be found in dangerous places where most people have no chance of survival. It would be a good way to walk around different areas and posdibly find more hell relics. Of course, he would have to make that proposal for him later. "I am not sure... maybe I could work for Deadrin... why do you ask?" "Because we should go after the other sins. Not all of them are in the human world. Some are still in hell, but we should find them befo-" Odium was interrupted, however, by Izanagi waking up.

After a couple of hours sleeping, Izanagi found himself slowly waking up by himself in his sleeping bag. He blinked a bit and, after his eyes had adjusted to the light, he noticed he was allowed to sleep a bit more than usual. He streched his arms lazily before getting up. Izanagi was feeling rather refreshed after being allowed to sleep so well. "A good night sleep sure does wonders" He rolled his sleeping bag before approaching Lucky and placing it on her saddle. On his way there, he took the opportunity to talk to Deadrin. "Hey, good morning." he said in a calm and gentle tone "How is your leg? Feeling any better?"

• Love 1

Neptune

Daedrin looked up when he heard Izanagi stirring. The sun had already been up for a while, and he was beginning to wonder when his friend would awaken. Clearly he needed his rest if he had slept this long. He picked up another stick and snapped it in two, throwing it into the fire as Izanagi got up to put his sleeping bag on his horse. He picked up some more sticks, building the fire up a little more. He had kept it low during the night to help prevent anymore unexpected visitors, but the morning had turned quite chilly so he wanted to warm up before they left, as well as have a bowl of warm porridge.

He looked up when Izanagi directed a question towards him, “Good morning. It is better, but it will still take a few days before I’m able to put weight on it without discomfort… do you think you could do the favour of getting the cooking pot, as well as the oats for porridge? It would be nice to have something warm to start the journey back to Selil on.” He then fell silent, gazing into the fire. He wondered if he should tell Izanagi about the visitor last night, and what they had said about him. This Watcher person had not told him that it was unwise to tell Izanagi any of what they had spoken about, and despite his heritage, Daedrin had a strong sense of justice. It seemed like something that Izanagi should know about but at the same time, Daedrin didn’t want to influence the man's actions. For all he knew, speaking about it to Izanagi was what caused him to go ahead with it anyway.

After debating with himself for a few moments, he asked, “Izanagi? Or even Odium? Do you know of someone that calls themselves The Watcher?” 

• Love 1

Akira

"Sure thing" Izanagi quickly replied to Deadrin's request in his usual calm tone before doing as he was asked and getting the pot and the other necessary things. Deadrin was right. Having a nice breakfast before a long journey really sounded like a great idea and would surely make the rest of their day a bit better. He placed the pot on it's rightful place over the campfire and placed oats beside Deadrin so he could cook. After all, Izanagi wasn't nearly as good as his friend when it comes to cooking. He knew the basics and was honestly quite good a cooking meat, but other than that he didn't have much going for it on that regard. After everything was said and done, the demon took a seat near his friend around the campfire.

Izanagi was a bit surprised by his friend's question. He knew who The Watcher was, but only because he had read about her before. As for meeting or even talking to her? Nope. Never. He didn't know if Odium could said the same, though. "Well, I remember reading about her before. I know who she is and what she does, according to the books at least, but I never met her or talked to her. As for Odium..." *Same as you. I know who she is and what she does, but I've never seen or talked to her* the demon replied as on cue "...he said the same thing. Why do you ask? Did something happen?" Izanagi was originally planning on talk to Odium about that dream he had, but it would seem that it had to wait until they they were throught with this 'Watcher business'.

• Love 1