Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Neptune

This is a template that you are welcome to use to create a new planet. As it is only a template, you can add or remove any field you wish. It is merely a guide to help you think of ideas as to what to put down for them.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Planet Profile Template.

Planet Name: (What is the name of your planet?)

Native species: (What is the native dominant species?)

Solar System: (What kind of solar system do they live in? What type of star and how many other planets? To help with star classification, click this link.)

Planet Statistics: (What is the core temperature? The surface temperature? How strong is the gravity?)

Atmosphere Makeup: (What elements make up the air? And what percentage of the air does it take up?)

Natural satellites: (How many moons? Descriptions?)

Unnatural Satellites: (Such things like stations or small satellites.)

Natural and Species History: (How did this planet come to be? If it is a Colony, then how did it come to be colonised?)
- Pre-history:
- Modern history:

Planet Surface: (What does the surface look like? How many continents are there? Describe if you can.)

Ecology: (What does life appear on this planet? Is it carbon or silicon based?)
- Planet Life:
- Animal Life:
- Insect Life:
- Sea Life:
- Microbiological Life:

Planet Access: (How do space ships access the planet? Do they land on the surface, or do they need to land on the moon to access the planet?)

Meteorology: (What is the weather like?)

Political stance: (What is their political stance? Monarchy? Communist? Democratic.)

Urbanisation spread: (How much of the planet is developed?)

Biomes: (What environments are there on the planet? Mountainous? Desert? Rainforest?)

Inhabitants: (Who lives on this planet? What is their social structure and hierarchy?)

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Muramune
      By Muramune
      Hey all! I have some ideas for RPs.
      Robot X Scientist
      A scientist creates a prototype android woman for a new line of robots almost indistinguishable from humans. Keeping her in the lab, the android begins to fall in love with her creator and begins to upgrade herself in secret to please him... 
      Demon X Angel: Marriage
      In an attempt to broker peace between Heaven and Hell, the heirs to both are forced to marry each other and live among humanity on the only neutral ground both sides know.
      Prince X Princess
      A war between two kingdoms leaves the prince and princess having to meet in secret in a forbidden affair.
      Demon Queen X Human
      In the midst of a war between Humans and Demons, a man finds an injured woman and tends to her injuries only to discover that she was a demon in disguise. Some time later, his village is raided by demon forces and he is taken to their queen who is the same demon he had helped earlier.
      Demon X Priestess
      A god had abandoned a temple under his power, leaving the priestess (or priestesses) at the mercy of a powerful demon who has been either imprisoned by the god or has been kept away by the god's holy power.
      Queen/Princess X Commoner
      Alien x Human 
      Elf X Human
      A widowed Elf finds an abandoned human baby and raised him like her own son. Once he comes of age, their relationship becomes more like lovers than of mother and son...
      If any of these grab your attention, please drop me a line and we can work something out.
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      The basic idea - 
      A few years back, gene splicing with other species was approved for the public, at it's own risk, and quickly became the newest trend to sweep the globe. Business owners were doing it, the rich, even celebrities, rather than plastic surgery, they spliced their DNA with that of another species to change, take on traits of the species or become something else entirely, ranging from cat ears (particularly popular) to looking like a hyena that can walk upright.
      It was risky, and I didn't understand much of it, but at the same time I did see the allure. It was something out of a sci-fi novel and the desire to become something more than ordinary was every human's desire deep down, this procedure finally gave them a way to do it, if they had the money or practically surrendered their body for research in exchange for it.
      I was always attracted to my boss.

She was the branch manager at the programming company I was employed by. The job was mundane and I would often struggle to stay awake during each shift no matter how much caffine pumped through my bloodstream, but watching her (closely, at that. I'm a sick man.) walk through the office always seemed to give me a little more pep. She didn't really ever look like she needed surgery, she was shapely and beautiful as it was and men would die at her feet, but... She announced she would be out for a few days. 
      When she returned...

It was definitely still her, I could tell as she paraded her new looks around the office, she cut her hair in a flattering style to match her canine ears, her skin was naturally darker and she had a tail that flicked back and forth behind her short skirt. She was certainly proud and, despite my reluctance to be open minded about splicing, I was even more enraptured than normal...
      It seemed that with her new looks also came enhanced senses, like that of a dog. She could smell coffee before it started brewing, a few employees got busted for hiding liquor in their thermos and she heard every snide remark I would make, her hearing was in fact so sharp that I was sure she could hear my thoughts if she really wanted to... Though, I was sure I would be fired if she could...
      - This is an idea. Not set in stone. Various plots will happen with this, the core concept would remain the same.
      If you have role played with me or know almost anything about me, you know that I don't always like to be good to my characters. If I am ever nice to them, it's rare that I let them stay happy long. Why? 
      Because that's life. 
      This role play is meant to extend beyond humanity's perversion and fascination with the sexually taboo, while also exploring it. This is a role play that I wanted to do as the characters living in a mirror of our failures, our shortcomings and our imperfections and our quest for what we view as beautiful or perfect.
      Also, though, I wanted to, later in the story, explore how humanity's limitless perversion of nature and desire to push things they shouldn't have touched in the first place will, eventually, be it's undoing.
      I got the idea when I saw the two images and make a connection of how similar they looked, and then immediately recalled the future in Batman Beyond, where "splicing" is a thing and turns people into beasts, hybrids of human and animal. This idea is going to be a little more precise and controlled than that, but that's where the basic idea was derived.
      However, the science was thought to be exact. It wasn't. Eventually, not in all "Splicers", but in some, the more modification the higher the risk, their genetic coding, not meant to be infused with that of another animal, eventually begins to break down. They get sick, weak, and eventually go feral and begin to attack. This will open the doors for protestors, discrimination and fear of splicers from normal people. I love dark themes and drama, I love things going wrong and while there's plenty of room for sex (which could get weird, who knows?), there's more I want to do with this.
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to, Heterosexual sex, dress up, seduction. If you find either of these themes distasteful, then please do not read.
      Participants: Rowan and Natia
      Description: Upon reaching Ryn'tur, Rowan and Natia visited Glenda's shop, where Natia bought a surprise for Rowan, despite encountering a problem with a slave owner. They went to the local inn, sat down and had a meal before Natia requested to go to their private room.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Rowan remained patiently waiting as Natia seemed to stare blankly up at him. The corner of his lips twitched a little, finding it very endearing. It made him want to draw her into his arms and to kiss those perfect little lips of hers. But he resisted the urge and contented himself with waiting to see what she wanted. When she demanded that he turn around and cover his eyes, he raised an eyebrow at her, “This again?” He asked, his tone light and teasing. He could see that she was looking rather nervous and he hoped his rather lighthearted tone helped put her at ease. He gave her an encouraging smile before he turned around so that he was no longer looking at him. He then reached up and covered his eyes with his hands to ensure that he wasn’t able to peak, even if he was facing her.
      That said, that didn’t stop his ears to twitch a little as he listened out for her movements. It was cheating a little, since he could hear very well, but he was curious as to what she was wanting to show him. The only thing he could think of, was what she had bought from Glenda’s, but he had not expected her to show him that so soon. He was certainly curious to know what she had gotten, and how she would look in it. Admittedly, he was rather excited, and found himself waiting rather impatiently for her to get changed. One thing was for sure, though, she was undoubtedly going to make it hard for him to leave that evening to look into her potential friend. If she looked anywhere near how she looked in his imagination, it was going to be hard not to spend all night fucking her into the bed. 
      He also had to make a mental note to not break the bed in the process, either. 
    • Seduction936
      By Seduction936
      Look at my F-list for an idea of what I like~
      Im really in the mood for a big breasted maid, or a big breasted milf ready to take care of me. We can plot some more once we get chatting! You can reach me multiple ways:
      Discord: Sedudu#0969
      Twitter: @time_seduction

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.