Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Neptune

Andromeda One Ambassadors

This threat contains a list of the played ambassadors and their Attaché (Assistant), that are currently on the Andromeda One station. These are characters that are owned by other Dreamers and will contain a link to their profile. If you wish to have a character as an ambassador, fill out the short form below and submit it to me in an EcchiText. And ambassador is allowed one Attaché that will help them with their duties. If you wish for an Ambassador to be an NPC rather than a played character, then send me an EcchiText with additional fields that are highlighted below.

Name:
Species:
Age: (Additional field not required for a played ambassador)
Height: (Additional field not required for a played ambassador)
Weight: (Additional field not required for a played ambassador)
Faction:
Information
Profile Link: (Not required for an NPC)

Neptune

Ambassador

large.179603322_AxelCodazotoxi.jpg

Name: Axel Coda’zotoxi (Officially: Axel of the Nine, Coda'zotoxi)
Species: Coda’zotoxi
Faction: EPSI Federation (Federal Grand Council - Federal Council of Ambassadors)
Information: Axel has been the Ambassador for the EPSI Federation almost from the moment that Andromeda One had finished in its construction. He is a calm and collected man, however he doesn’t allow people to walk all over him. He is rational, and reasonable who takes his job very seriously and prefers to forge peaceful relations with other species than to go to war. He will try and avoid war at all costs while not compromising on his principles.
Profile Link: Link!

Attaché

large.1854045070_AimiCodazotoxi.jpg

Name: Aimi Coda’zotoxi (Officially: Axel of the Nine, Coda'zotoxi)
Species: Coda’zotoxi
Faction: EPSI Federation (Federal Grand Council - Federal Council of Ambassadors)
Information: Aimi is Axel’s wife and Attaché, helping him with his job. She helps organise his files, and set up appointments with other ambassadors and individuals. If someone needs an appointment with Axel, she is the person to go to. She takes her job very seriously, despite her rather free-loving attitude and ease at which individuals can get her into bed. 

Neptune

Even though these two are being put into this thread, they are not on the official ambassador list. They are a hidden ambassador and attaché, thus it will not be general knowledge that they are. A character can only know, if it has been revealed to them in RP.

large.1926792519_JenstarrEpsirikixi.jpg

Name: Jen’starr Epsi’rikixi
Species: Epsi’rikixi
Faction: Omega Runes Pirates
Information: Jen’starr is the hidden ambassador that represents the Omega Runes Pirates. She poses as the owner of Jennaea’s Bar and Restaurant Company. She has been with the Andromeda station not long since it came into operation. She has become one of the permanent figures on the station. She will take no shit from anyone, and certainly doesn’t let anyone walk all over her. She will only reveal that she is the ambassador to certain people/when the time is right.

large.1492322764_KalnarrZetamuluri.jpg

Name: Kalnarr Zeta’muluri
Species: Zeta’muluri
Faction: Omega Runes Pirates
Information: Kalnarr is Jen’starrs loyal Attaché. He helps keep her appointments organised, and passes on useful information to her. If anyone needs an appointment with Jen’starr, then Kalnarr is a good person to go to, if she is not available. Again, his role is secret on the station and he will not reveal it unless Jen’starr gives him permission to. 

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• ThatLewdCat
      By ThatLewdCat
      [ Female or  Futa x Multiple Males or Futas ] 
      This picture is more of an inspiration rather than a direct references for a character. The idea is a female/futa of some fantasy or sci-fi species that has four hands instead of two. Extra hands for extra partners during an blowbang and group handjob session, complete with a nice bukkake cream-shower. Yes yes!
    • WritesNaughtyStories
      By WritesNaughtyStories
      All right Dreamers, @LeonaFair and I have been shopping for an intersexed or futa partner. It started off as the futa and I have been long time friends and finally started going out. Now she wants to try a girl too, so we recruit one - @LeonaFair.
      We're perfectly happy to revise that to something else that works for you, but there will be lots of hot group action and we'd really appreciate it if you don't ghost.
      Hate the way we write, and tell "I'm out."? Hey, cool, no harm, no foul. What to change the dynamic midstream because it's not working the way you wanted, also, not a problem. But please don't just disappear.
    • LeonaFair
      By LeonaFair
      Ok so I had some ideas but haven't found anyone yet interested you can either comment or send ecchimessage. Please look at preferences. 
      1. Slave/Mafia Boss.  Girl gets ¹1kidnapped from the Mafia's Club and is brought to the boss to become a slave to them. 
      2. Prey/Predator. Prey in question can be human or other species and has been in the eye of a predator to be taken and kept as a sexual slave or pet. 
      That's all I can think of also a little open to other ideas.
    • Alexander Bodide
      By Alexander Bodide
      What's your biggest or longest-held kink/fetish that you've never had the chance to indulge, either IRL or in RP?
      Mine can be filed under "oddly specific", and it's easy to see why I've never done it, because it's a catch-22. As a switch, I do enjoy playing dominant, and just as much I enjoy being submissive. It's already rare to find a girl willing to dominate a man, but here's the kicker for me: I would love to be reluctantly dominated by a primarily submissive girl. If we're talking RP, then ideally this would be a trait of the roleplayer and not just the character.
      I just love to see people doing their best despite being out of their element. For me, a partner doesn't need to be good at dominating or even confident about it; as long as they're really trying, I think any clumsiness or awkwardness that may arise would only add to the charm. Yeah, I'm a weirdo.
      I think maybe I see a bit of myself in this, because I was once purely submissive, as far as fetishes go. But almost every girl wants to be submissive, so I had to adapt and develop a dominant side from scratch. And now I genuinely enjoy it just as much as my original preference. I think it would be neat to inspire a similar broadening of horizons in someone else!
      Obviously, no one wants to do this. And I don't exactly make a habit of asking people who clearly label themselves as submissive if they want to do the opposite of their preference. So this may well be something I never get to engage in.

How about you? Do you have anything that you've never gotten to do, and if so, why do you want to do it? What's been stopping you? And do you think you'll ever have a chance to play it out?
    • Mr.X
      By Mr.X
      Note: This will likely to be a single RP(No extra characters inside unless NPCs or I allowed to(Via Ecchi text if desired and must connect to the logic why you can meet him, also it is not likely for him to have a friend and reply to the said character), a side story that happens after Leon leaves Cassandra and Dezrin
      Leon is walking through the forest right now and he just walk to any direction that he desires with his own feet that covered by a pair of black military rubber shoes, it helps him on walking this annoying piece of land(in his prespective) that is filled with a bunch of dirt and carcass. He just walked with no care and since no one is around based on his clones' intel, he just keep killing mosquitos, bees, and any annoying insects with a small but always hit fire magic and the fire magic burns the insect till the ashes not remain in the place. He just walked to a certain point of interest, which is a Lighthouse that he saw upon back when he is stranded in this island. But he doesn't care and walk away again. According to the said clone, that elf woman didn't wear a dress and just laying on the dirt. He doesn't flinch and care about that fact, it is useless for him to talk to someone like her. He won't even came to her again and pray that he doesn't need to see a nuisance called woman and IF they are in heat, he will be in serious trouble.
      He is thinking of finding a place to cultivate his mana back to his original state once more. Maybe he will cultivate while using gravity magic and time acceleration magic(He can't control the world's time but he can control his own "time") which will consumes his mana a lot based on his own calculation. He will die soon after IF he does dare to do so.

(Will continued later)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.