• Community Administrator

Non-Playable Characters

This thread has several purposes. The first of which, is to inform you of how Andromeda One deals with NPCs, and even Featured NPCs. While NPCs are often random figures such as a woman at a reception desk of some restaurant or shop on the station, a Featured NPC is an individual that is owned by a Roleplayer but isn't a fully formed character. This individual serves the purpose of driving a roleplay forward and for helping in the development of our characters, thus they are roleplayed only in specific circumstances. These featured NPCs, depending on how the owner wishes for it to be, can either be generally roleplayed by all players or restricted to the owner.

The first place that NPCs can be found are Lore threads, such as the Andromeda Station one which has images of the Station Commander, Alexander Churchill, and the Chief of Security, Christopher Barnes. These are featured NPCs of the roleplay and are restricted to being controlled by the Game Master; Me. But these are figures that can be referenced by other characters, as well as spoken about. If you wish for a character to interact with them, please contact me and I will talk to you about it.

Another place to find featured NPCs would also be Locations, where these NPCs would be tied to the location, such as CEOs, or even the Bar Owner for a bar, or simple clerks in a shop. Featured NPCs can also be tied to a character within their ID.

However this thread is for NPCs that don't fall into any of these categories. At the moment, it's the only solution to keep them in one place since I currently cannot create a single album which allows everyone to post pictures in it. So post the images in the Extra Information Images, and post them up in this thread along with this simple template:

Name: 
Date of Birth: 
Height: 
Weight: 
Nationality: 
Information: 

Of course, you are free to add or change any of the fields if they are more suitable to your NPC.

Double posting is allowed within this thread, as with all Extra Information threads.

• Community Administrator

large.149477020_MoiraDansken.jpg

Name: Moira Dansken
Date of Birth: Earth year 2511
Species: Human
Height: 6ft 3/4”
Weight: 11st 2lbs
Nationality: Kilsythian
Information: For more information, visit the profile here.

Featured NPC, owned by @Neptune.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up