General OOC discussion.

Lollipop

• 2 months later...
Lollipop

@Elena Ichinomiya We will stay in the entertainment district. I don't see a workshop topic being used outside of this instance, so keep the group topic clutter down, we'll just keep posting in the Entertainment District since that's where the Workshop is located. Thanks for asking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Lollipop

I'm sorry for my absence everyone. Things have been crazy IRL. Im gonna try to get back to being active again. I wanna get things moving here again too. I really love this group. I hope those of you that are still around come back.

Welp until we speak again, which I hope will be soon, see you!

• Love 2
  • 3 months later...
Elena Ichinomiya

Elena here, or you might remember me as Magnolia.

Spoiler

This might be a let down but then again, i've been inactive for too long. I'm not gonna beat around the bush so i'll get to the point; i'm leaving this club. Don't get me wrong, this club didn't do anything bad to me, in fact its the opposite. I had fun back in the day with everyone here and because of that, i don't want to be an arse and leave without saying proper goodbye. I want to thank everyone OC who get involved with mine. It sounds petty but without you guys, i'm probably won't stick around less than a week. Trust me, this club is fun than you imagine. I'm glad to be part of it. I hope this club remain as fun as it is or better yet, more fun each years!

Well then, i'll take my leave now. Kind regards.

b6b87d42e3370ef42a78655451163631.gif
"Maybe one day i'll return and pick up where i left of. Someday..."

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Lollipop

Yea. Sorry for disappearing. I've been super busy. I happy to see you guys are still here. I'm sorry for making you wait.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 1
  • 2 weeks later...