K.

I admit it. I panicked at the title. Who doesn’t? Fight me.

jk please don’t. I’m soft and bruise easy.

Call me Magic. If this nickname belongs to another, feel free to completely ditch it and call me “Bitch”. Before we get into the jokes/possible mild concerns over my choice of alternative nickname, please note: I like being a “bitch”.

It’s nothing to do with a power dynamic in my roleplaying style. It is everything to do with who I am offline. I am always in charge and striving to be confident in spite of my severe anthropophobia and PTSD. In my time overcoming my doormat nature, I was frequently referred to as a “bitch”, and it makes me smile to this goddamn day.

i have casually RPed in PG-13 forums for about 13 years, and I have found this place by some goddamn miracle. I loved roleplaying, but being an adult, I wanted to explore mature themes without the fear of accidentally stumbling into a plot with a kiddo.

I am also bad at this. I mean, I’m not absolutely miserable, but sexually explicit writing has never come easily (pun unintended). I am excited to explore a new aspect of my writing.

Thank you in advance,

Magic (that Bitch).

Welcome bitch! Don't worry, all people here is adult and the admin is very strict about minor joining this site so you don't need to worry about bumping into kiddo. Anyway, if you had some question about how this site goes, just read the TOS or ask admin on chat or PM. Their name are purple colored so you can distinguish them. You can see who running the site here so you don't get mistaken and being swindled like bitch! Once again, welcome bitch!

PS : i won't mind you call me bitch of bitches in return, we all been bitch after all! Heck, who don't love bitching around?

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here! This community is very friendly and understanding, so I don't think you need to worry too much about lack of sexually explicit writing experience. We've all been there ^^ If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. To help you get settled in, why not read this comprehensive welcoming pack written by @Temaelrin, designed for people new to this site.

That's the eleventh letter of the alphabet! xP

Hello MagicalGirl and welcome! ^w^ 🌻 It's nice to see a new face in the community. I noticed that you have already set up a Roleplayer Preference sheet which is good to see! I just thought I would mention, if you wanted to detail what it is exactly you are looking for in a Roleplay, or any Roleplay plots you wanted to try out, we have a section of the forum where you can advertise you Roleplay, at the Private Roleplayers Bulletin Board. Here users can share their Roleplay ideas with the community so that they can see if they would like to RP with you! It's not mandatory to fill out a bulletin post of course, I just thought I would let you know that the option is there should you ever wish to use it. 🙂 

If you have any questions, or need help with anything, feel free to reach out to a staff member! You'll know it's us because our names are in
purple (a whole list of us can be found here)!

We hope you have a wonderful time here dreaming with us~. 😊

Archived