GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

Once more I allow the gladiator to finish his train of thought and of course respond as well as he is able to. I give off a slightly bigger smile as his hand puts itself onto mine and even brings a small shiver along my spine. Something not even the romp in the baths has achieved. This is certainly more, in the lack of better words, intimate and personal.

My smile does not vanish, but stays on my face from what I hear."Ohhhh, finding your place in this world is very important to do. I was very, let's say, restless when I was younger. There was something inside me that needed a proper path...I would love to tell you more later as it is a long tale and I would hate to bore you with such...trivial stuff", I say and blush lightly."Uhhmm..s..sooo..yess..here I am..ahhh...this just shows you never know where your path takes you. All we can do is make the most of it...right gladiator Ferax?", I lightly stutter, feeling rather strange, but good inside.

As my hand is squeezed a soft and cute "EEP!" escapes my lips and I notice the look in his eyes."It was by your effort and all...that brought you that fortune", I finally added and my eyes accidentally stare in his

As people started to exit to their lodgings, Nepthtys sighed, and let out an few soft words in Osirianic. "Mortals..Never remember they need that much sleep."

"I bid you all good night. I was asked to check the local theatre tomorrow, if some of you want to tag along?"

After that, she returns with her entourage to the military encampment outside the city walls for a night.

As Nishka's intense red eyes meet his own hazel gaze, Ferax thought he saw a flicker of the same desire he felt.

For an instant he considered saying - something. When faced with deciding what he discarded the idea as fast as it had formed.

Instead, he leaned back on to the bed and drew her to him. If she was more inclined to chaste conduct and and formal courtship the world he was familiar with pretended to value, she'd let him know.

If not, all the better.

The conversation seems to draw to a halt after that exchange, but not out of anything awkward being said or done. Rather it seems to be the natural next step of our encounter. Had it been most females from Outland, surely most would have objected. I might have to, if there was no mutual desire. However, Ferax soon feels the same interest returned as I wrap my arms around his neck and allow myself to pull onto him, my breast smoshing against his front and my eyes find him once more. There doesn't seem to be words needed to be said right now as it is all expressed  with action. Soon enough my lips find his and we engage in a long and sensual kiss where my tiny claws gently grips his flesh.

The night has barely begun to pass when Lady Gold begins personally banging on everyone's door, apologizing and demanding their presence in the same breath.

Gathering you back into the dinning hall and accompanied by a handsome human man in dark brown rogue's leathers she holds up a small black disc, an enchanted Holy Symbol of Shar.

"This is the key to the Armory of Darkness, Lessenor here has brought it to me." She says, indicating the human Rogue. "He has informed me however that Shar has begun cutting off her weak points in preparation for destroying another world, this world! We must leave immediately if we are to access the Armory!"

Jerell takes a step back and traces the holy sign of the downturned sword across his chest as a protective measure, when he beholds the symbol of Shar. "By the light of Iomedae, then we have no time to lose! I am ready to leave at your word Lady Gold."

@Dozle The CrusaderJerell looks to Adam, "Are you ready friend?"

Nishka was tiny in his arms and Ferax answered her kiss eagerly, the length of her jaw lending it a new, enticing quality. His hands were huge on her as the found the small, firm globe of her bottom.

The the bang on the door.

The gladiator kissed her again, "At our earliest opportunity...."

As he began to haul his armor on, Ferax was glad of both the long years of practice and the lightness of his kit.

Moments later he arrived downstairs to hear Lady Gold's dire message.

He was prepared to leave but decided it was worth reviewing the rogue's wares.

"Lessenor, we seem to be missing a couple, send a sending inviting them?" Lady Gold asks the handsome rogue.

"Anything for you, my Lady." The handsome Rogue responds and sends a magical invitation with his mind to attend the Lady to all missing party members.

It appears the Rogue has brought no items with him but with a smile he says; "I can buy and sell you most anything, just ask and I will fetch it."

*The butler who was half-asleep but carried himself with the stoic resolve of a man who was used to being awoken in the middle of the night by strict and demanding mistress is happy to do the favour for the good cleric who had been nice to him earlier before. He knocks on the Red Wizard's door but nothing happens, he tries again and nothing. He opens the door and its surrounded by darkness and cant see into the room, he calls for the Wizard*

"Lord Blackwood!"

*But no sound comes out, Darius who is not affected by the spell and is asleep has no idea that this is happening and the butler has fumble about in the magical dark before he trips over a bag of bones and decaying flesh and over the bed finally waking the sleeping wizard. He dismissed the spell and the butler explains whats going on. It takes him less than 15 minutes to get his armour on and and his spells ready and he casts immediately on himself Detect Scrying, Overland Flight, Endure Elements, and other spells*  

*Darius is carrying a new book with him, one he didn't had before an, a small well made spell book, bound with iron overlaid with large but complex silver lock. Darius carries himself with more than usual, he looks at Lady Gold gives her a bow and goes to the 'merchant'*

*Darius waits until Jerell is finished before he talks to the 'merchant' He was impressed with how quickly the cleric was ready, punctuality as they say was a sign of reliability. He gave the priest a nod and then looking at the merchant*

"You dont seem to have shop with you, this should be interesting. I would like a Single red dahlia flower and a scroll of Create Greater Demiplane"

*Darius says holding 3,926 gold pieces 1 for the flower and the rest for the scroll*

1 minute ago, Balthier said:

@PsychoSexual"Say, red Mage, are you able to cast a spell to fix our friend Adam if needed?"

"I dont yet know any spell that would allow me to do that. Golems are tricky and despite my extensive knowledge of them I haven't had ever the need to repair them. And I am afraid we lack the time for me to do the preparations necessary."

*Darius thought it was an odd question, but then he realized it was actually quite far sighted, the cleric was wise indeed*

"I wish we had more time for better preparations, but you are right to think about it."

After Lady Gold's hurried summons at his door, Cernan collected his meager possessions and proceeded promptly to the dining hall once more. The enchanted symbol of Shar is held and explained as being the key to the Armory. Cernan listens as we are told we need to leave soon, so to make any last minute purchases quickly. The monk takes stock of what he has, deciding he has no need currently to procure anything more.

Cernan nods to Lady Gold and the human rogue, "I am ready to depart."

21 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Lessenor looks startled. "Now how do you know about a thing like that?" He asks in return, eyes narrowing. He strokes his goatee as he considers the mage.

"I like to know my enemy and its secrets. We were hired to defeat Shar, I made it my business to learn."

*Darius says and meant it even if he didn't exactly answer the man's question*

Edited by PsychoSexual