GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

The people here seems more interested in their current affairs than my inquires. So instead of pushing it further, I shrug it off and place myself up against a nearby tree and in my notebook scribbling down how outsiders don't seem to get along very well with others and in general seem lightly aggressive, even towards harmless people, such as one as myself who only is there to ask important anthropological questions. After finishing taking down notes, I simply watch the scene before me unfold and hopefully be over soon.

"Just suffocate her, please. So we can get the interrogation going. And yes, that thing she did, with her voice, was powerful. Just wrong targets thats all. Golems tend to be the spellcasters worst nightmares. What comes to contigensies, I doubt there are none, as she seemes to be godly oriented, crazy, but still devout follower of foul heretical teachings." 

Her guards kept between rat-person and their mistress, while their knight-commander strolled closed to it with his steed. As he reached the talking distance he spoke in mongrel tradetalk. 

"Keep your distance from that captive purple dressed being. It used lethal force and would do same toward anyone intervening. Princess Nepthtys and Lady Gold along their retinue will come to talk to you soon as this is over." 

Spoiler

Princess Nepthtys (Elf female, on pearl white warhorse)                                                    Knight-Commander (Human male, Dressed in ornately fashioned fullplate armor, riding on jetblack warhorse)

large.Nephthys.jpg.262c653515a72949997420cf51152271.jpg  large.821317259_TheDevout.png.5718ae062e767585086be8cb076cad10.png

• Love 1

My attention is drawn towards the weird looking being sitting on top fo another being and at first I do not reply as I busy scribbling down this strange, but fascinating occurence in my notebook."Hmmmmmm...I see. That is good to know. More importantly...why are  you sitting on that weird looking beast? Are you per chance connected physically? Also, what is a princess? Is that some of matriarch? Are you the chief of this here group or which village do you heed from? I have SO many questions for you outsiders", I reply with cheerful enthusiasm in my voice.

Beyond that I pick up one of my dolls to fix the thing as it seems to have gotten a bit damaged, meaning I am going to sew it properly shut once."Ohhhhh, you might want to step back. I am not sure if he likes you yet....the spirit I mean", I tell him casually.

The monk let's everyone else handle the herald of the evil goddess as he approaches the highly inquisitive little rat person. He kneels down in front of her to be at eye level and speaks to her in common.

"I apologize for our lack of welcome, Niskha. I am Cernan the Swift. Unfortunately our group is in the middle of dealing with a serious and dangerous threat." He looks over to the interrogation across the way. "As I am less involved at this moment, I would gladly try to answer your questions."

Cernan thinks about what all she has asked already before he walked over. "First, we are not a tribe or village. In fact, we all come from a great number of different places and only met early today. Second, that is a carriage," Cernan points to Lady Gold's conveyance, "it is not a hut for living in but rather a vehicle to ease travel from one place to another."

Cernan next points to the guard that spoke to Niskha a moment earlier. "The beaTts they are sitting on are called horses, another means for travel, and no they are not physically connected," Cernan let's out a small chuckle at the thought. 

• Like 1

Soon enough, someone finally is willing to answer anything here and as I hear the flow of information thrown at me, I hurry as well as I can to write everything down, making sure to not miss anything. This is indeed a disturbing universe to walk into. So many things are very different from my normal swamp.

I nod softly, smiling gently as I am told more about this place."Allright then, thank you very much for your information. This is very helpful indeed. May I ask why you are together if you are not part of the same tribe? What brings you together? For us ratfolk it usually involves meeting other tribes for whatever reason we have, but usually good ones. And what kind of creatures are all of you? You do not look like swamp critters at all", I respond, eager to learn much, much more as one is now willing to speak to me without the aggressive undertones."Ohhh, I am glad to meet you  Cernan. A shame your fellow tribesme-....fellow friends here...are not as friendly as you", I quickly add before I forget the normal manners.

"Yes, Adam," she says, her face sad. "And quickly, please. The threat is too great. The attack she unleashed may not have harmed you, but it could kill any number of us. Princess Nepthtys is confident in her ability to retrieve answers, and I for one trust in her assessment of her own abilities."

Kazumi steps back and waits quietly until the threat is fully neutralized and questioning can begin. It is during the questioning that Kazumi will be of most assistance.

"Adam wait, she can't get free, you will never tired there is no reason to rush."

*He turns to the Elf, her Knight and Lady Kazumi*

"If we are to kill her lets put her somewhere safe first like a deep hole"

*It occurred to him he could just Disintegrate the floor and that should be a good enough prison but for reason he himself didn't understood he trusted Lady Kazumi and she seemed to trust the Elf, would Darius be rewarded for his trust? Only time will tell*

Princess Nepthtys waits the golem to rush the life out from the princess, so they can start the real interrogation. She did not care one way or another, if there was some hole where the barrier of life and death was crossed, as long as it was crossed by the prisoner. 

"If you feel it nessesary,  or its customary, feel free to dig an hole." she spoke in trade tongue. She had no hurry, as death and future would both be waiting her, no matter her traveling speed, and she had the upper hand on humans, when it came to the unevitable end.

Adam took his one hand and crushed the prisoner windpipe and dropped her after crushing it like it was nothing "i crush her voice so she will no longer talk " he went over to the small rat person and was now looking down at it wondering what it was"who are you rat person"

Once more, my attention is completely changed as something new and interesting and exotic reveals itself to me. So I step past the creature sitting on this "horse" thingy and look up to stare at the large thing made out of...rock...metal?

"Oh, fascinating. Simply fascinating. I am Nishka Fleetfloot. Explorer and scholar from the swamp lands. Who...or rather..what are you? You look like stone or metal come to life? Are you a spirit trapped in there? Are you like my dolls? Do you act of your own free will? Please, tell me more", I say enthustistically and already scribble away as I wait for even more exciting input.

I bring out some of the few books I have from home, skimming through them to see if they say anything about such things, but I quickly end up with no result."Ohhh, I seeeee. Iron golem...so you are a metal man? Are you inhabited by a spirit? Is that how you came to life?", I ask, trying to make my words simpler as the golem seems to struggle a bit with overdose of information and questions. Despite my overall scientific curiousity, an idea sprouts in my head and a biiiig smirk forms on my face."Ohhh, you are BIG! Can...can I sit on top of you?", I ask, wondering how the view is from up there.

El'lieral gags and chokes as the Golem massive iron fist strangles her until she loses her voice, Tears streaming down her cheeks and her face nearly purple the Golem finally drops her. Until she is magically healed or gets 1 week of natural healing with rest she can now no longer speak.

She falls the her knees gagging loudly.

• Woohoo 1

The fact that a woman is now lying there, unable to speak, does not seem to faze me too much as I am more curious about the other entites around here."Ohhh, well, I meant up on your shoulder. I wish to see how far I can look, especially with my spyglass. That way I can even spot if there are any villages nearby", I reply back to Adam the golem."I am sure you can learn my name in time as well", I say and giggle lightly.

Princess and the knightly retinue ride slowly forward. Princess nods to one of the knights and he rides forth faster and dismounts by the captive and draws his two khopesh swords and places their edges on her throat before princess gets there.

As Nepthtys gets there, she looks at their captive and speaks in trade tongue . "Nod if you understand me, and if you understand Osiriani, raise two fingers."

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

"Yes, that is quite right, mister golem, thank you. Now, let's have a look here...", I say and pull out a spyglass from a small bag. The spyglass is then aimed at various directions so I can get a better idea about the surrounding areas and landscape, hoping to see any villages around here, though if the carriage is any indicator, they probably look very different from the huts back at the swamplands.

Princess smiled when their captive seemed to understand her native language. It made everything so much easier.

Changing to Osirianic, Princess started to speak.

"As you must know, we, Osirian people practice different type of magic. One that makes you steonger.... And more complient. I know you are insane, and powerful, but here are your options. I am going to state questions, and you answer thump up if you think it is right, and thump down if you think it is not right. Should you lie, or decide not to answer, I will guarantee you, that you will never see your deitys afterlife, as I will order your execution and reanimate yiur corpse, while your soul is still intact, and then have the skeleton soaked with holywater so nothing is is left to resurrect or otherwise recalled. And I am sure you know what happens to souls destroyed with divine magics, while being on undead state. This I promise you, by the powers I possess innä the name of Sun Pharao on his divine throne. Understod?"

*Darius was still under the effects of the Tongues spell besides Elemental Body III and Overland Flight so he can follow the conversation. He was still weary about the woman or rather Shar's powers but he steps back letting the elf woman, whose name he really should learn, do her work.*

*He looked at at Adam and Nisha or was it Nishka he was so bad with names. Regardless he spoke to the female rat in Draconic since he knew she knew it*

"I recommend you leave or wait until we leave before you continue your journey, you will be safer that way"

*He wasn't in the habit of offering help to others but he had his reasons in  this case*