GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

7 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Two levels? Am I that far behind? I built Ferax at 13th - that is the plane, yes?

The party is about to get two levels but without the equipment. @GM Angel will tell you better what you get.

Its my theory we will get equipment where we are going hence why we haven't gotten money for 2 extra levels.

Edited by PsychoSexual

Just now, GM Angel said:

@PsychoSexual You are doing a good job of answering rules questions. Would you be willing to be a moderator if I promoted you? Primarily you would answer rules questions and audit character sheets for accuracy, would you be down for that?

I would be happy to help.

• Thanks 1

Everyone can level up +2 levels right now if you haven't already, PCs should be level 15, you get all the normal benefits, however you do not get additional treasure. This is because of the simulation nature of the game where because things aren't built to challenge the PCs at the correct level but just exist as they are. For more wealth you must go adventuring!, or robbing....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

I was talking about magical wings from a spell, I am surprised they dont count as your natural movement

Actually they would be considered as my natural movement as they are actual permanent limbs grown from my back. But since I still have a land speed, the land speed is my *base* speed. All enhancements to speed I have found refer to base speed.

1 minute ago, agdiv said:

Actually they would be considered as my natural movement as they are actual permanent limbs grown from my back. But since I still have a land speed, the land speed is my *base* speed. All enhancements to speed I have found refer to base speed.

Ill see if the errata says anything about it but your reading of the rules seems spot on to me.

@IsabellaRose @MIroque @agdiv @Balthier @WritesNaughtyStories @JennyDK

By the power invested in me by @GM Angel please let me know when you have updated your character sheets to level 15, Ill take a look, Ill update my own link sometime today.

You can just update the links in the character thread. Please remember you don't get any additional treasure.

If you want/need any help do let me know, just make a post here.

@Dozle The Crusader

The GM will be handling your sheet and upgrades, you don't need to do anything.

2 minutes ago, MIroque said:

Thing with wings is, if you do not have good manouverability, you cannot hover..  and you need FLY skill anyway to really use them.

But, to make an item that would boost flightspeed, easy 😉

I start with average maneuverability, have maxed out ranks in fly, and I also have the feat Hover (monster feat out of the Bestiary).

Looks like Cernan will be trying to make some new friends heh.