GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I think Nishka and the warpriest is in the house somewhere though.

She was not hired, so I hope she can still join.

Its meant to include all playable characters just not their retinues. Darius will miss it and possible Nephthys.

I thought Nishka and Jerrel were still in the bath, my mistake.

2 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

I paid a shit ton of money for HeroLab years ago when I was running 2 Pathfinder games and playing in 3 others. It was so worth it. I bought all the sourcebooks, too. The cool thing is that it only shows you valid selections for your character, and reminds you of everything you might otherwise forget. You just click along the tabs that are colored red indicating there is unfinished information there, and you can't miss any of your items to update when leveling. 

It makes it so much easier to focus on the flavor of the character, because I don't have to think about mechanics.

I have been using HeroLab for eight or nine years now. I have have put a lot of cash into it over the years. 

2 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Does it do stuff other than D&D?

It actually doesn't do D&D well, due to licensing. Technically they have Dungeons & Dragons 4e & 5e, but it's only SRD stuff, and you can't get any content beyond that, which really hampers it's usefulness.

I use it for Pathfinder 1e, Mutants & Masterminds 3e, Savage Worlds, Shadowrun 4e & 5e, Call of Cthulhu 7e, and a custom game system a friend and I are developing. It has more capabilities, but those are the only ones I use.