Obligatory welcoming thread and stuff.

Jake and Nate are getting busy over in Debauchery Central and It looks like Nate will be spending some quality time with his twin sister in the very near future. @JennyDK I was just tagging you in this reply when you did.

Nate's got me kind of busy at the moment, but if you have a big curvy mom for @OlrukTheSmall when Nate's done picking on Jacob, Dad might sneak a peek in the bedroom and see what's going on.

I'm not too sure if I could do something like that right away. I haven't really gotten a lot of activity here and I think I'd prefer if I started off with a short fling with one person and worked my way up instead of flinging myself into a long term with two other people. <.<" Sorry @JennyDK and @WritesNaughtyStories

4 minutes ago, OlrukTheSmall said:

I'm not too sure if I could do something like that right away. I haven't really gotten a lot of activity here and I think I'd prefer if I started off with a short fling with one person and worked my way up instead of flinging myself into a long term with two other people. <.<" Sorry @JennyDK and @WritesNaughtyStories

No problem. My feelings aren't hurt in the least. I'm pretty flexible but I don't want to over commit and be a shit partner. I'm sure if you suggest a couple of pairings that appeal to other people, someone will take you up on it. Probably only be a couple of days before Nate and Jacob wrap up, so if you haven't found something by then, I'll be thrilled to play your scene with you.

1 minute ago, agdiv said:

Hello @JennyDK, its been a while. I would gladly be one of the two older males for this idea.

Indeed it has ^^ Pathfinder...if I am not mistaken? I actually run two RP clubs now...three, but the last one does not really require much attention and work from me xD

How have you been?

And, oh my, that sounds lovely! I wonder who else might be 😉

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Indeed it has ^^ Pathfinder...if I am not mistaken? I actually run two RP clubs now...three, but the last one does not really require much attention and work from me xD

How have you been?

And, oh my, that sounds lovely! I wonder who else might be 😉

Yes it was the Pathfinder rp. Hmm maybe I shall check out these clubs you have. 😉

• Thanks 1