Obligatory welcoming thread and stuff.

I don't like lactation....

Huge boobs? Yes please. Just no breast milk.

6 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

On the story front; how about older brother is about to stream brother and sister in order to make rent, grocery money and probably some extra and mom catches us? Maybe nothing happens right off but we convince her to join us?

If they are living at home, would it not be mommy who is paying for those things?

2 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Not if she lost her job and big brother though he'd save the day. And we're all on board - makes his dick hard, sissy feels like a grown up and I'm helping. And we all love you and want to make sure we stay together so we tell you that we want to and want to help.

Ahhh, my mistake then. So you basically found a way to connect some of my suggestions? I like your suggestion a lot. So thank you for that ^^

@agdiv and @WritesNaughtyStories: Feel very free to suggest any looks for mommy. IT can be be from my albums or other sources ^^ to make it fair, you can show which you both like and decide together which to use. How does that sound?

5 minutes ago, agdiv said:

I love this idea so much. Though I'm curious if daughter will take after her mother in the huge boobs department heh.

I hope so 😄

Go pick a mommy and someone start us a thread in Debauchery Central (where I have a couple of posts I need to get to)

In the boobs department, less good day for the dirty old man who heads the itty bitty titty committee. But I've got a lot to be happy about so bust it out with those two ton knockers!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Ahhh, my mistake then. So you basically found a way to connect some of my suggestions? I like your suggestion a lot. So thank you for that ^^

Tried to. Glad it worked. As for Mommy... 

I love the domestic bliss in this. But, in keeping with the great big ol' titties theme I throw in with @agdiv on his first one. @Shesalwayshorny, what's your vote? Oh - and is there a DRAWN image for your character you'd like to use?

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

How does the second brother come into it? Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think I saw him mentioned...

I suggested older brother was going to stream me and sissy but you bust us before we get it done and we have to make you want to let us or even help us and we'll set it up to shoot automatically...

1 minute ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

I suggested older brother was going to stream me and sissy but you bust us before we get it done and we have to make you want to let us or even help us and we'll set it up to shoot automatically...

I must have missed the implied person filming. Good thing I never claim to be smart xD

I think that sounds lovely ^^ could even be a four way relationship.