OOC talk for Monster Academy.

A splendid morning (or night) to everyone out there!

Oooh, fresh meat in the Ironclaw Academy! 👀 Welcome to the club, @Seraphina! I hope that you will enjoy your time here. I always love to see new people come around and make their characters, everyone is so creative with them and honestly I just can't wait to meet these characters myself but, don't worry, I'll keep myself at bay to not pressure anyone. 😛

• Thanks 1

Darn... guess everyone here is suddenly a troublemaker. Shame of you all for being banned!... and shame on you For totes getting me banner ;~;

But jokes aside, pleasure to meet you @Seraphina! I do hope you get along with these lovely members as well, so don’t be shy to ask questions towards them or me. 

Oh! And @Godot, unsure if our roleplay scene has ended since it is rather... well, it seemed to leave off at the end bit 0-0

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Oh! And @Godot, unsure if our roleplay scene has ended since it is rather... well, it seemed to leave off at the end bit 0-0

Even so if that's how it seems like, you could still respond one last time. Pretty please, maybe? You don't have to, of course, if you don't want to. Only do so, if you have anything more to say or react with Azalin to Hiro's behavior or words! ^^

6 minutes ago, Godot said:

Even so if that's how it seems like, you could still respond one last time. Pretty please, maybe? I’ll even make sure that Azalin gets all the free pudding? You don't have to, of course, if you don't want to. Only do so, if you have anything more to say or react with Azalin to Hiro's behavior or words! ^^

Well... since you asked nicely, I’ll be writing down another reply. I’ll be expecting that free pudding you promised!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Well... since you asked nicely, I’ll be writing down another reply. I’ll be expecting that free pudding you promised!

Thank you for the last reply! *Gives pudding.* As promised!

I absolutely loved this small scene and I'm glad my hooman was fun to talk to. 👀

That said, I have my next suggestion. I don't want to stop bothering you just yet (unless you tell me to), because I had a small idea that I wanted to share!

Since your nurse character is back, I had this idea to go and interact with her as well using Hiro, for a very simple reason like head hurting and dizziness. (FYI, I'm not sure what thread to use for that, though, since I don't think there's a Nurse's office post 🤔)

I don't wanna sound greedy here, I just feel like I can finally make up for all that time I didn't spend with you back when you were here all those months ago. Let me know if I'm being annoying!

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Godot said:

Thank you for the last reply! *Gives pudding.* As promised!

I absolutely loved this small scene and I'm glad my hooman was fun to talk to. Not to mention he totes will get all the fucky fuck in due time by a certain zombie girl who’s name starts with a Y 👀

That said, I have my next suggestion. I don't want to stop bothering you just yet (unless you tell me to), because I had a small idea that I wanted to share!

Since your nurse character is back, I had this idea to go and interact with her as well using Hiro, for a very simple reason like head hurting and dizziness. (FYI, I'm not sure what thread to use for that, though, since I don't think there's a Nurse's office post 🤔)

I don't wanna sound greedy here, I just feel like I can finally make up for all that time I didn't spend with you back when you were here all those months ago. Let me know if I'm being annoying!

Wooo! Pudding! Oh the sweet delectable goodness of the gods! 

But I also did enjoy our roleplay, it was really fun being Azalin again too! 

Thankfully... I don’t mind being Penelope! I def wanna use her more often for sure. Though trust me, I would love to make up some extra time with you since I’ve missed out so much. Though you are right about there being no Nurse’s Office... we have the option but unsure if we’re supposed to consult a higher up about it first. Probs for the best to do so but hmm... While we could use other settings, undeniably the ‘How they meet’ part is going to be different. 

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Thankfully... I don’t mind being Penelope! I def wanna use her more often for sure. Though trust me, I would love to make up some extra time with you since I’ve missed out so much. Though you are right about there being no Nurse’s Office... we have the option but unsure if we’re supposed to consult a higher up about it first. Probs for the best to do so but hmm... While we could use other settings, undeniably the ‘How they meet’ part is going to be different. 

If Penelope is some kind of teacher as well and not just a nurse, then we can just use the Teachers' office thread, as it currently isn't used (and hasn't been used for a while). Although she would need to have limited time for her teaching and classes (for example 1 hour a day after regular classes, making it an extra class), because nurses have to stay in their offices to really be useful and available. Let me know what you think!

Edited by Godot
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Seraphina said:

I am ready anytime for roleplay now. All I need is someone who wants to do something with me. I'll be around. 🙂

Awesome-sauce! I will be more than happy to arrange a nice and simple start scene if you like any of my characters in particular.

Also, thank YOU very much for considering my club. I appreciate every single member who joins! 😄

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Awesome-sauce! I will be more than happy to arrange a nice and simple start scene if you like any of my characters in particular.

Also, thank YOU very much for considering my club. I appreciate every single member who joins! 😄

As far as I'm aware, you have MANY. And I am edging on my bed time now so I will have to check back tomorrow. A star scene seems tempting though so probably later when my head doesn't hurt. Today seemed awfully quiet. Better luck next day maybe. :3

Edited by Seraphina

1 minute ago, Seraphina said:

Neat! But how shall we actually do this? I can begin with about anything, I just am not sure how to start. (Or where in this instance.)

Normally, what I like to do is go by which characters to make a scene with and think of a way how they might meet and interact with each other.

For instance, do you have any preference among my list of characters?

Sadly, The LuBelles are currently some of the few currently busy characters of mine, but of course they will be available again later.

Interacting with Veronica ought to be fairly easy - for instance, she might have done something causing her to see the headmaster or perhaps she is a fully new student and needs to speak about her admission and such. like a welcoming meeting. Those are just the ones I thought of real quick.

Bella would be happy to also try and give Tamamo some pointers for a new student - perhaps helping her with schoolwork.

I hope you liked some of these and/or they inspired some ideas 😄

Fantastic. That is a good way to get started in an easy way that makes sense.

I would suggest the office for the headmasters, but if you have a better idea, I am all ears.

By the way, I must apologize: I feel tired as fuck and will likely head to bed quite soon. I can write a starting post tomorrow though and tag you.