OOC talk for Monster Academy.

3 minutes ago, Dozle The Crusader said:

that could work Nero has his cold moments cause of what race he is ill pop him over there ^^ 

Awesome! I am actually happy to hear it as I genuinely want to help you have lots of fun and not be overwhelmed. So please do not hesitate to tell me if we can do anything to give you experiences you love and have fun with. ❤️

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dozle The Crusader said:

thanks i don;t like to caush to much trouble ^^ 

Don't worry. I have yet to see you do any of the sort. If you are in doubt about anything, just say so. We are all just wanting to have a fun time, after all and of course you deserve the same as well 😄

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Awwww, did something happen or are you just feeling under the weather and slightly bad?

In any case, very much welcome back 😄

The past two days I have been going through constant dizzy spells and nausea where the world would start spinning whenever I moved too fast or such. I think I'm finally past the worst of it. And thank you❤

Just now, Thatannoyinggod said:

The past two days I have been going through constant dizzy spells and nausea where the world would start spinning whenever I moved too fast or such. I think I'm finally past the worst of it. And thank you❤

Good to hear that you're doing better! I'm glad we have you back ^^

• Love 1