OOC talk for Monster Academy.

• Community Administrator
3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I vote for the judges looking at some of the following criteria:

• Technique
  • Power
  • Swiftness (how fast can someone win)
  • Style

That sounds reasonable to me. I'm looking forward to this event. I'm a little too busy to help with the mock fights at the moment I'm afraid, but I definitely plan on throwing Kayla into this event as a participent (she the only student I have that is suitable) and I'm happy for Luanna to be a judge.

• Like 2

Sounds awesome! I suggest that @Neptune @Thatannoyinggod and myself have someone act as judges.

Each student will probably get a score of 0 to 5 in each category and the winner being those with the most points.

Victory will probably gain you 2-3 points on its own. Thus, you can still technically win even if you lose the duel itself.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I vote for the judges looking at some of the following criteria:

• Technique
  • Power
  • Swiftness (how fast can someone win)
  • Style

Hellhound
Technique (Skills): [■■■■■]
Power (Strength): [■■■■■]
Swiftness (Speed): [■■■■]
Style (Stylishness): [■■■■]

Edited by Seraphina
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

How did you make those blocks @Seraphina? I am always happy to know more about formatting here! 😄

So basically, she makes it look "rough", but it's effective? 😛

Powerful, fast, low stylishness due to not caring about clothes. And skills well, she can do stuff but she has troubles doing it perfectly. A real berserker of a beast. Those blocks are from "https://www.alt-codes.net/square-symbols". Copy and paste.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Love 1

It's a bit random but what I do is allow like 13/20 points in what I feel my character is stronger. Just for fun. They only match their "stats" and abilities. What is being judged is different and rather more the performance of using those skills. A skill of character that is higher has more chances to be judged highly if the performance is well done. Tamamo by example wouldn't gain much power score.

But yeah, this is not to be taken literally. I just did these stat and that "idea" for fun, only. Doesn't mean much otherwise for now.

Edited by Seraphina
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Sounds good to me for now. Though we should probably have someone other than me judge whenever it's any battles I'm participating in. As for judging, I can have Edgar or Troy do some judging.

I'm not opposed to being the "backup judge" for the fights involving players who would otherwise be the judges, but that still leaves one spot in case such players are set against each other.

I also need to finally create that another teacher character of mine 👀

• Like 1