OOC talk for Monster Academy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It ain't nice that this place is dead, so I'll be the first one to message. It's been a week!

If anyone wants to do a scene with any of my characters, I have many student characters, side characters and a staff character as well! Just tag me if interested.

I had more free time lately (finally), so I can dedicate some of it to roleplay. 

Edited by Godot

So me and @Starcry have been discussing doing a scene between my Julia (manticore) and her human woman (Tia) within a party hosted by Julia herself. Would any of you guys be interested in joining in?
I apologize if getting tagged is some sort of bother for you:

@Neptune @KanDaKnight @Godot @MiniRaptor @LeSane @NyxAvatar69 @Chuck89 @DrMender @Typical Blue Haired Dude @Balthier @Busterbugs @DreamsnThings

Of course, even if one or more of you are not interested, I would be happy to make more scenes between you and me instead.