Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, DragonneRPG said:

prepare for a Christmas celebration

As soon as the cat heard this she went about making sooo many snowmen, stick arms, coal eyes, and carrot noses the full works...

But something was missing...

Experimentally the cat girl put an extra, particularly bulbous, carrot on the bottom layer of the snowman, pointed up at attention... but now there wa only one half of the fun...

Thinking quickly the kitten fell back legs spread wide as she waved her arms, making little spread eagle snow angles, with legs spread rather then their little dresses. Each laying at the base of the snowmen whos little carrots where standing at attention

Perfect decorations for this place!

He has assembled the belts, but feels as if it is too early for such things. So instead he puts on a Santa outfit, finding a place to sit himself. "Now all I need is a helper elf and for ladies to sit on my lap... for... for gifting purposes. Yes. Presents."

After a long nap and Chadding it up, playing video games whilst being retarded high. The weed was very purple, so purple he couldn't tell if it was even purple, little hints of orange but very purple. He smoked it and he was high, I think we can all agree this was a very Chad thing to do. He watched martial arts videos in a motionless sprawl on the couch while the cat and the demon made snow Angels. Physically recovering until Minorikawa came in, a cold wind bellowed through the warm living room carrying the cry of a Christmas celebration orgy.

Minorikawa had quickly made belts with mistle toe, this got Chad to stir and even get up off the couch, put on the belt, and draw his dick from his pajama pants. As soon as he got his dick out he went over to the kitty and stood under her. "Merry Christmas little kitty, how about a sample of this big ole chocolate yule log?" He said, casting a shadow over the kitty as that hot chocolate fuck pillar swung above her like a pendulum.

This Santa feels like Chad's been a good enough boy this year that he concocts a special toy for him. A "Jack-in-the-Box", only there's a hole in the bottom for a different kind of surprise to pop out of it.

Think of it like that one Lonely Island song with Justin Timberlake.

He gives the present to Chad so that he might be able to offer a surprise present to a lucky gal.

2 hours ago, haven said:

*proceeds to sit on Santa’s lap*

”Now, why would there be any ulterior motive?” 

Oh, um, no reason...

Meanwhile eyes are busy examining all the scant to the cladding of haven.

31 minutes ago, DragonneRPG said:

Dresses like a slutty, pantless Christmas elf to assist Santa.

Is feeling like a very lucky Santa all of a sudden.

31 minutes ago, DragonneRPG said:

Who wants my big red candy cane?

Huh. And here I was expecting to be the first to sprout a yule log.

Currently incapable of moving with two of his helpers comfortably sharing his lap, this Santa uses his magic Christmas powers to snap his fingers and make his magic sack full of goodies appear right in front of the cat, stuffing her right back into the bag. Only this one is filled with delectable treats! What kind? Why, her favorite kind!

Ho ho ho and Merry Christmas and all that jazz!

Archived