Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Allie thought long and hard about a place where they could go and hang out, she had no clue of where to go or what kinds of places this town had, but then, she got answer as she heard her stomach growl. “Ah ha, that’s it. I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty hungry, do you know any good places to get some good food and maybe something good to drink around here?” Allie was really hankering for a milkshake. She wondered what kind of place Lisa would suggest for them to go as well.

• Love 2

Lisa giggles a bit from the sudden realization and admittance from Allie that she has grown hungry. She will admit that she too is lightly famished and certainly could go for some food herself. Nodding softly, she think for a moment."Normally, everyone would probably go to Krustyburger, but I think we need something better than that. Maybe...one of the pizzerias? I know a nice authentic Italian place", she suggest and hopes for the approval of the sporty gal. Then she gets an immediate and embarassing thought:'Wait...wait! Lisa...Lisa...get a grip! Did she just...ask you out...kind of?'

• Love 2

Allie smiled softly, pizza was one of her favorite foods and she could definitely go for a slice right about now. “Hey, yeah sure, that sounds really nice right now, I love a good pizza, I wonder how it’ll taste... come on, let’s go, you lead the way,” she said motioning for her to walk ahead. As they left the school, Allie walked next to Lisa, letting her show the way. She wasn’t concerned about staying out and going somewhere about school since her mother wouldn’t be finished with work until in the night time. While thinking about that, she thought of something to talk about, “your family must really push you seeing that your so smart. Are they all as smart as you too?”

• Love 2

Lisa is trusted enough, so she can come home when she wants, as long as she is home for dinner or important things happening. She begins to lead the way to this nice little Italian bistro who serves really good stuff, without being stereotypical or weird or anything. The straight A+ student takes downtown little by little while speaking with Allie. As she mentions her family and being asked if they are pushing her or being as clever as her, she nearly bursts out in laughter, but thankfully surpresses that urge and now simply shakes her head."Ohhh, my family? No....no..no..not at all. I mean, mom is not dumb, but she is about average overall, with no disrespect meant. How are you doing...school wise, Allie?", she then asks in return,

• Love 2

Allie giggled a bit as Lisa talked about her family, it seemed like she really was a special child in her family. As they walked, she toke in the scenery of the downtown area and didn’t really react. When they soon entered the pizzeria, Allie ordered two large slices for the both of them and some soda. “It’s alright, my mom gives me money to buy food if I feel hungry after school.” She then sat at a table with the blonde and proceeded to eat her slice. She then frowned a bit as Lisa asked her about school. “Well... to be honest... I’m struggling.... in school... I put all my attention towards sports and well... my grades suffer because of it... I drift off durning class because I struggle and don’t understand most of what is being said...”

• Love 2

The restaurant is small, but doesn't feel cramped or anything, leaving plenty of booths to sit in a private manner. The interior is decorated with authentic looking Italian wall papers, lighting and so on, making it feel very natural without going overboard. There is a lovely scent in the air as proper food is made in the kitchen before being brought out to the few customers here. It feels a bit out of place in this otherwise very tacky and stereotypized town.

Lisa soon finds a nice place for them to sit down, providing proper privacy for Allie and herself. A soft smile is on her face once they are alone after ordering, both of them something to eat and drink."Oh I wasn't really worried about anything like that. My treat next time though, okay?", she says and without thinking about, her eyes drift up to meet those of Allie and she blushes slightly without knowing that either.

She digs into her own lovely slice of meaty pizza, savoring it slowly and nicely whilst listening to Allie about her troubles in class. She cannot help but feel bad for her and want to help her out."Ohhh, that does sound very bad, Allie. Hmmmmmm, perhaps we could help out each other...I will be glad to aid you with your homework and such...and you are already helping me out...just by wanting to be my friend", she answers, blushing even harder now. Even now, new vivid mental images rush into her mind, although less lewd and more...romantic.

• Love 2

Allie giggled a little as Lisa told her that she would buy for them next time. She looked over at the other girl while eating her own slice and drink some of her soda. She smiled as she truly did feel happy with Lisa, it was a strange feeling, a feeling she had never experienced with anyone else. She watched Lisa eat and giggled to herself a bit and then heard her agreement. “Wait really?! You would do that for me...? T-thank you...” she then smiled and giggled responded, “well, I guess that is what friends are for. Your alright in my book Lisa Simpson, you’ve made me feel really welcomed and happy here. To be honest, I was really scared coming to a new school, but you’ve made it really wonderful for me, thanks...” Allie said blushing as she expressed her gratitude to the blonde girl.

• Love 2

Lisa is honestly baffled and surprised to hear this, at least the part about Allie being unsure and scared of starting at a new place. She shifts a bit in her seat, leaning slightly closer to the other girl without really noticing it herself. She cannot help but feel even better about having met the new transfer student. It makes her start to imagine things even more vividly in her mind and the red hue to remain on her young cheeks. Getting praised only reinforces her already giddy and happy mood and she almost feel like jump hugging Allie already."Ohhh, I..I have never had a study buddy and if it can help you...then why not? I..I am very glad to hear you say that...I...am just happy to help!", she says, looking shy.

• Love 2

Allie smiled happily at Lisa. She was glad to help her as well and be her friend. She really enjoyed being around Lisa, she was so nice, and kind to her. Allie had noticed their closeness to each other, but didn’t acknowledge it, continuing to eat her slice. “Well... anytime you want to... I’m willing to come over and we can work together...” she said to Lisa. “Or you can come over by me... my mom works a lot so it would be quiet and  we wouldn’t be disturbed... I was thinking about trying out for one of the teams tomorrow as well... you wanna come watch?”

• Love 2

Lisa does thoroughly enjoy the lovely meal, but it is indeed topped by having company here for once and such lovely kind of company as well. She keeps on with her large piece of pizza and her small soda, whilst listening to Allie go on. The idea of being even more alone with the sporty gal brings back some of the more dirty impulsive mental imagery from before and she can feel certain parts of her throb just a little bit from that. Luckily, it is not too bad right now and she is able to keep things from showing outwardly."S...sure...we can do it...homework I mean...at your place or mine...yours might be better...and I would love to watch. Any of them you had in mind?".

• Love 2

Allie smiled at the girl’s awkwardness. It was cute, but she knew eventually she could help her break out of it. She stared at Lisa looking into her eyes, looking at her face, her hair and her body, she couldn’t stop her wondering eyes, why? She looked back at her face, she didn’t know why, but she felt drawn to Lisa. She wanted to grab her and hug her, protect her, walk home with her hold her hand. “O-oh um... I-I was thinking of joining the volleyball team... I really love playing it and it would mean a lot for me to play... I saw a poster saying that tryouts were after school so um... we could go together and you could watch until it was time to go.. and we could walk home together....”

• Love 2

OOC: Dang, sorry to have missed your reply 😕

Lisa is, quite understandably, not aware of the effect she is having on Allie. If she could read her emotions and mind, her mind would most likely melt and scream in sheer embarrassement. She doesn't notice the staring being made back either. Both girls seem very much hit by the shyness that usually follows the first time an inexperienced kid is exposed to a weird new attraction to someone. Lisa's cheeks flush red and hot as she is asked this and despite them both having not spent that much time together yet, her mind's only answer to that is 'yes'. She smiles wider and nods feverishly."Yes. Yes, of course! I would love to! I bet you look great when you play...I mean,..uhmmmm...I mean...you are probably great at it", she says, trying to save it.

• Love 2

OOC: lol it’s ok🙂

Allie could feel her own cheeks fluster as a blush grew hearing that Lisa thought she would look good playing. Her mind then flashed as she thought about her playing a game while Lisa was sat in the bleachers cheering her on and staring at her sweaty body. She bit her bottom lip a bit at the thought but then shook her head, making the thoughts go away. Why was she thinking about this stuff? She then looked at Lisa across from her, was she actually falling for her? “O-oh um.. y-yeah... t-thanks for your encouragement...” she then looked at the time saying, “it’s getting pretty late... I don’t want your parents to worry about you... want me to walk you home?”

• Love 2

Lisa's mind and heart is already racing, like the kind you get when being near someone who just does that to you, without really doing much or anything at all. She feels lightly sweaty and anxious, but nothing anything bad at all. She fumbles a bit with her empty soda container and giggles awkwardly, but every cutely."Ohhh...late! Right....late...uhmmm, sure. I would be happy to walk home with you...I will be sure to cheer you on extra when I get to see you play!", she says and gets herself ready to go once more."Thanks for treating me! I had a really nice time!".

• Love 2

Allie smiled happily at the girl and gave her a light nod. She was a bit sad to stop here but knew that she would see Lisa tomorrow. She got prepared to leave as well and soon began to walk home with Lisa. She talked to her as they walked and laughed a bit with her until they soon came to her house. Allie looked up at it and smiled as she hugged Lisa and then gave her a wave as she toke off to go to her own home. “Bye Lisa! See you tomorrow!” 

• Love 2

The two of them have really not known each other for that long, but even then it feels amazing natural to talk with each other. They do have varied interests, but Lisa doesn't mind at all as long as Allie is a nice and sweet girl, which she is. Lisa even felt like holding the hand of the other girl, but catches herself reaching for it before stopping and blushing even more wildly than before. Before she knows it, they are the Simpsons house and luckily Homer is not there to cause a scene or anything, which is quite a relief for Lisa. She hugs Allie tightly back, maybe for a bit too long for a friendly hug, but she doesn't really know any better."Bye Allie! Ohh right...you should have my number as well", she quickly adds and writes it down for the sporty gal to have.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as she toke the piece of paper from Lisa and waved her goodbye. She soon arrived to her own house after a while and sighed as she went up to her room and laid there on her bed for a while. She soon then went to take a shower and after that laid on her bed once more. She then pulled out the piece of paper that Lisa had give to her and stared at the numbers before reaching over for her phone and dialed it up. She waited for a while hearing the ringing echoing throughout her head before hearing someone answer. “H-hello?! Lisa?!” She uttered

• Love 2

Once the two of them parted ways, Lisa felt full of butterflies in her stomach and had a silly, but happy grin on her face as she lies in her bed. She has closed the door to her room, wanting some privacy and opportunity to mull things over from the day. She simply couldn't believe that things like that happened to her and getting to meet and befriend such a nice person as well. While she lies there, thoughts drifting off about Allie, the images from before returns as well, both of the more romantic kind and the more lewd ones. It affects her to a point where her panties ache from her cocks swelling hard and fast.

Rushing over, she locks the door and pulls the curtains shut before moving back into bed. Her face is completely red and hot, while she slides off her panties, to free her own two massive shestud cocks, throbbing with joy."Ahhhh...nnghhhh..", she grunts out before getting a call. She sees who it is as they had exchanged numbers. Honestly, she picked up more out of reflex than anything,  so a hand is still on her upper dick as she answer it."Ohhh..hh..he..hello? Oh hi Allie!", she says, sounding a bit out of breath.

• Love 2

Allie couldn’t help but smile as she heard Lisa’s voice over the phone. “H-hey Lisa! I um.. hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time...” she said hearing the sound of Lisa’s voice. “I was um... just calling to see if this number worked.. also making sure that you didn’t give me some random person’s number...” she said giggling a bit to try and joke around. “So um.. what are you doing right now...?” She asks to try and break some ice. “I’m just laying on my bed, watching some tv, you know... my mom works late so I basically have no bedtime, I can sleep when I want.. do whatever I want... at least until she gets back home... it’s a pretty great deal, accept that I have to do all these chores and cook for myself and stuff... Anyways... what about you...?”

• Love 2

Of all the possible moments that she could call up Lisa today, this was probably the most tense, embarrassing....as well as absolutely thriling. Lisa quickly realizes that Allie is unable to see what is happening on her end and thus she can use Allie's voice to fantasize with, without being caught so to speak. She is holding the phone in front of her face rather than at her ear as the sound is quite fine on both ends and right now it feels easier for the young Simpson to do. Lisa does her best to stifle her worst pants and groans from being heard, but hearing the other cute gal simply makes her cocks stiff and hard."Ohhh, don't worry. I wouldn't do that to someone as nice as you! Oh wow, that sounds...nghh...lovely! I mean, lots of freedom there. She must thrust...I mean, trust you a lot! Mmm....I am glad you called though...I was really liking our d...our thing today!", she says, whilst stroking her upper cock slowly and gently. However, at some point she stops looking at the phone and a finger accidentally hits a button, that makes the camera turn on so Allie get a very close view of not just one, but two massive 3 feet cocks, the top being stroked ever so lovingly.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as she talked with Lisa but couldn’t helping thinking that something was wrong. How she talked, it almost kept like she was trying to find something, but what? She continued to talk and listen to her and that’s when she saw Lisa’s camera flip. Her eyes immediately widened and her jaw dropped at what she saw. “L-Lisa...” she uttered as she started at her screen watching Lisa stroke one of two 3 inch cocks. She was at a loss of words. She didn’t know what to say, what could she say? She didn’t want to believe what she saw, she couldn’t! There was no way this was possible, not way this was real. Lisa was a girl, there was no way she could had... Allie was at a complete loss.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

OOC: 3 inches? Oh no no...far from that tiny. More like 18 inches dear.

Lisa is slipping more and more into the pleasure and arousal from hearing the voice and stroking her upper member. Thus she is fully oblivious to the situation she is putting forth and involving Allie in here. It takes her several seconds to actually register that she is being spoken to and thus discovers what is happening. She fumbles with her phone some more before finally being able to shut off the call entirely, her face fully red and embarrased. She doesn't even dare to send a text message and now of course is convinced that Allie must be either scared off or disgusted or both.

• Love 2

OOC: Lol I meant 3 feet not 3 inches, my bad🤣

Allie blinked as the video of Lisa’s cocks suddenly cut off and realized that the call had hung up. She put her phone down and laid down on her bed still processing what she had just saw. Lisa, her new friend, she had, two cocks. How was that even possible? So many questions flew through her mind as she laid there on her bed. She then suddenly felt something weird. She moved her hand down between her leg, her eyes widened as she felt her panties, they were damp. Did seeing Lisa stroking her cock, turn her on?

The next day soon arrived as Allie walked to school and waited for Lisa to arrive. She didn’t want her to feel bad, she didn’t want her to think she hated her, she didn’t. Lisa was her friend and that was that, though, she couldn’t ignore that feeling she felt for her. Allie soon noticed her and called out waving her hand, “Lisa! Over here!”

• Love 2

OOC: 3 feet is great! I approve 💋

The rest of the day, Lisa was wrecking her brain in sheer agony and despair, especially with no word back from her new and only friend. She was getting more and more certain she did something terribly bad and that Allie surely would never want to be near her again. Several times she tried to write a message, but had no idea what to say or how to say it. Of course, she has no idea what kind of impact she has made on her classmate. If she knew better, she would be much more at ease, but until then, she is just a nervous wreck more than anything. It even took her multiple hours to fall asleep, which happened more out of mental exhaustion than trying on her part.

The next day, the young Simpons girl made her way to school, hoping she might be able to run off her shame in relatively peace. Of course, she has no idea how to handle being around Allie. Before she can even begin to come up with a decent strategy, said girl calls out to her and she freezes in place. Of course, she knows running away might only make things worse. So whilst looking down in utter embarrasement, she approaches the sporty girl slowly, clearly ashamed."......h..h..h..hel..hello", she mutters softly, almost unable to be heard.

• Love 2

Allie looked at Lisa with her head down and frowned. Did didn’t want her like this, just seeing her like this was killing her. “Look Lisa.. about yesterday... what I saw... it was definitely shocking and I’m still kind of... wrapping my head around it all but... that doesn’t change anything...” she said a putting her hand on Lisa’s shoulder. “I don’t care Lisa. I don’t care about your... attachments... all I care about is you Lisa... and I don’t want to see you sad... your my one and only friend at this school... the first person to make me feel welcomed... so please... I really don’t want this to be the end of us... please Lisa...”

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up