Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Lisa has never played video games THAT much and most often watched Bart doing it, but she has tried a few ones and it is probably more about the company than the activity, since now it sounds like a fun time."Oh nice. What sort of game is that one? My brother's are usually fairly hard to figure out...even for someone of my intellect. Perhaps it is more about suspension of disbelief...not sure though, but I am happy to try it out with you", she says and sits on the edge of the bed, joining Allie.

• Love 2

As Lisa spoke, Allie began to hook her her switch to the tv and inserted a game into it. She then got back onto the edge of the bed with Lisa and smiled as she handed her a controller, “It’s alright. This game isn’t that complicated, it’s a racing game.” She then proceeded to show Lisa how to hold the controller as well as telling her the basic controls, how to accelerate, stare, and how to use items. “Alright are you ready? We can use this cup as a practice run. We can play more after it or we can play another if you want.” She told Lisa and started up the first track of the cup. Then then remembered about the boost and quickly told Lisa about it and soon the race had started.

• Love 2

Racing games are certainly not really part of Bart's normal interest in genres, so this is pretty new to Lisa. However, she is still quite smart and a fast learner, so she is certain that it should be okay and in any case, as long as they have fun, then it will be just fine anyway. She listens to Allie explain how to do things and quickly pick up on it."Ah, I see. So you can pick various racers? I kind of like this big scruffy guy - Wario...it is? Weird name, haha", she says and decides to pick him."No no...I am sure it will be fun! I just need practice", she says and smiles softly.

• Love 2

OOC: lol, I’m glad you picked up that we’re playing Mario Kart. It was either that or Smash.

Allie nodded at Lisa and smiled as she picked Wario and giggled at her comments. She was having trouble on deciding if she should pick Yoshi or Link, but ended up choosing Link. She then picked her vehicle, a motorcycle, and waited for Lisa to pick her’s and then selected the first and most easiest cup so that Lisa could get the practice. “Ok, let’s get started.” She said pushing start and got ready.

• Love 2

OOC: Did you figure out which sitcom I was refering to earlier? 😛

Allie and Lisa are soon playing their first match in the racing game. Once things begin, Lisa looks extremely focused and even has some of her tongue hanging out. Her body moves to the left and the right in accordance with Wario as she steers the cart of hers, looking pretty adorable. She is not exactly the best at the moment, but she does seem to pick up on it little by little."How is....this?", she barely manages to ask before she tragically makes a bad turn and rotates around from the cart losing grip."Arghhhh...dang it!", she says, with puffy cheeks, looking slightly mad, but even more cute.

• Love 2

OOC: Oh no, I didn’t actually…. What was it?

Allie started the race with an easy boost and comfortably took first place. She occasionally glanced over at Lisa, smiling at her cute little concentrated face. As Lisa spoke, Allie looked up at the screen and chuckled, “Oh, I think your going backwards.” She looked over at Lisa and then leaned in and kissed her puffed out cheek and smiled, “Keep trying. Don’t give up.” With that, she continued the race and eventually crossed the finish line and waited for Lisa.

• Love 2

OOC: Seinfeld or F*R*I*E*N*D*S. Perhaps it was not coming clear enough across. I honesty forgot which it was by now 😛 If you feel like a time skip is fitting in your next post, just go with it ^^

Naturally, Lisa didn't exactly have the best chances to recover in good enough time to finish at a proper place at all and happened to end up at 6th place. Still, the last few minutes it did go better for her, but Allie is certainly way more routined and better. She gives Allie a quick blush and lovely smile from the quick peck to her cheek. She sighs once she finally cross the line the final time."Ohhh, that was hard...but still fun! Hopefully I can do better from now on", the smart girl comments and doesn't look like it discouraged her.

• Love 2

OOC: Lol I was gonna guess Friends but I wasn’t sure since I haven’t really watched either.

Allie smiled at Lisa and said, “Not bad. Come on, keep going and you’ll get better and better.” 

After that first race, Allie did some more races with Lisa and watched the other girl slowly got better and better. It was nice to see. Allie of course managed to maintain her lead of 1st just from her experience playing the game but it was exciting to see Lisa catching up and even netting her up from sometimes. After that, she sighed and fell back onto her bed and said, “well that was fun, you did really good. So, what do you wanna do now?”

• Love 2

The races were pretty fun and a nice change of pace for Lisa, whose life is usually just full of books, studying and other such top student stuff and now she actually gets to hang out with someone and enjoy the more simple parts of life. She even came in 2nd and 3rd a few times near the end, which still very much excited her. Of course, she has been building up a small craving of intimacy for Allie. She puts down the controller and sighs as well, feeling like she had her fair share of gaming for now."Hmmmm....I kind of feel like putting something on to watch and...well..uhhmm...you know...snuggle", the last parts making her blush softly, but smile widely.

• Love 2

Allie nodded, “yeah. I think that’s enough for games. We could definitely watch something,” she then smiled as she heard the last thing Lisa mentioned and smiled and scooted closer to her. She loved seeing her blushing cheeks and leaned in and kissed one of them, “yes, and snuggle.” Allie then got under the covers and patted a spot next to her for Lisa and began to search for a good movie to watch and decided to go for a nice romcom.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

"'Sounds great! It is getting a bit late after all...how about we turn off the lights too and get as comfortable as possible?", Lisa suggests and if Allie agrees to that, she will turn off the room's light, making the only source of illumination erupt from the screen. In any case, she will get into the bed and even position herself behind Allison, basically making herself the big spoon for this. The Simpsons girl gently smells the lovely scent of the other girl and as the movie starts, she finds it hard to avoid placing occasional smooches on her neck.

• Love 2

Allie nodded at Lisa and took off the lights and joined her on the bed. She blushed a little as Lisa got behind her and occasionally kissed her cheek, causing her to moan out softly. Allie tried to watch the movie but, Lisa’s kisses as well as their position made it difficult for her to concentrate. She would also be lying if she said she wasn’t even a bit turned on from this.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Curse being so young and full of hormones! As Lisa and Allie continue to lie there, the focus on the movie seems to lessen more and more from the Simpsons girl's side as the kisses begin to get more plenty and even up and down the neck of Allie. As she is lying this close to the other gal, Lisa's body begin to react in predictable ways. Allie would soon feel faint, but familiar sensations below as things begin to just so lightly throb and swell a bit. Even a very soft moan escapes Lisa's lips now and then, most likely ending directly in Allie's ear.

• Love 2

Allie continued to try and endure Lisa’s kisses even as they became more plentiful and trailed across more of her neck. Allie could feel the growing heat and wetness forming between her legs. She moaned softly from the kisses and soon enough, she could feel as Lisa began to grow hard and then, she heard her moan.

When she hear it, it was like a switch flipped in Allie’s mind. She couldn’t endure anymore. She quickies turned towards Lisa and immediately leaned in and began to kiss her passionately, her eyes closed and her hands gripping either side of her face.

• Love 2

It seems, despite what they heard from Mary earlier on, the passion and love between them is impossible to keep in check, especially when in such lovely surroundings, relaxed mood and them having proper privacy to do so. Her own excitement, passion and lust rises even more fast and incontrollably once Allie turns out so they are now facing each other. Her own hands roam up and down the sides of the other girl while their mouths eagerly kiss and make out. She pushes against Allie very close, so their still budding chests smosh against one another. Of course, she cannot stop her members below from swelling hard too, erupting from her girly panties and grow along the stomach and beyond on Allie. Soon enough, the room is heavy with noises of pleasure, rising arousal and kissing.

• Love 2

Allie is completely lost in her list and passion for Lisa and allows it to guide her as she makes out with the Simpson girl deeply and passionately. Her hands roam up to Lisa’s shoulders and she holds on and squeezes them tightly. Her tongue began to slip into Lisa’s mouth, exploring it and letting her tongue play and tangle with Lisa’s. She felt as their budding breasts pressed up against the other’s through their pajamas and she could feel Lisa’s growing members pressing gassing her. Allie could feel herself getting wet down between her legs and could feel the heat of her list building inside of her. She didn’t want this moment with Lisa to end. She wanted more. She began to rub their bodies a bit, letting their breasts rub and letting Lisa’s cock rub against her stomach and chest.

• Love 2

Just like Allie, Lisa cannot hold back her own excitement and she simply wants to get increasingly intimate with the other girl. Their lips and tongues soon partake in a heavy "battle" between as they make out heavily on the bed. One of the hands of the Simpsons girl reaches below the light PJ of Allie to also caress and feel up the stomach, chest and generally everywhere it can reach. Soft panting and moaning fill the room, but getting louder for each passing moment they spend on this. Her cocks grow and grow, even slipping below the upper part of Allie's pyjamas and throbbing heavily against her front, the size of them making both reach nearly her neck."Ahhhh...mmmmmmm,,,your kissing has really improved a lot and I love them even more now", Lisa pants out softly and even adds a light and cute giggle.

• Love 2

Allie continues to kiss with Lisa. She was enjoying this a lot. The passion and intimacy the two were sharing in this moment felt incredibly good. As their tongue dances and played with each other, Lisa’s hands rubbed Lisa’s shoulders and her back gently and even slipped under her pj’s to rub her skin directs, she felt eager to feel her skin. She felt as Lisa began to rub her hands against her own bare skin and wondered if she felt the same way. As they continued soon enough, Allie would feel the massive girthy cocks begin to ride into her pajamas and rub against her tummy and chest. She looked at Lisa dnd smiled happily giggling as well, “You too Lisa… you’ve improved as well… kissing felt so good and… I feel really turned on right now and… I can see that you are too.”

• Love 2

Lisa blushes softly, but cutely as she was given praise in return and Allie even hinting at her raging hard-ons. Once more, neither girl seems to notice or care how loud they are being in bed as the only thing on their minds in this lovely passion and lust for each other."Ahhhh...I can feel your hot down there as well...mmmmmmmm, it is impossible to resist touching and kissing you all over", she pants right back. She intends to keep teasing Allie until the sporty gal more or less wants to beg for more. A good start being a hand slipping into the panties of her classmate to find honey pot, so she can lightly and playfully tease it so far.

• Love 2

Allie looked over at Lisa and nods saying, “y-yeah… I feel the same Lisa… I really wanna touch you and kiss you too…” Allie then watches and feel as Lisa’s hand suddenly lips into her panties and begins to gently play and  tease her wet honey pot. Allie moans out and looks over at Lisa and then down at the cocks poking out of her pajamas and smiled. She leans down and lightly licks the tip of the top one and then begins to nibble on the tip of it while holding it in her pajamas.

• Love 2

Lisa gives off her own long, happy and deep growl of pleasure and joy once Allie leans down to taste one of her erect members, the cock giving off a heavy throb just as it happens."Nhaghh...ahhhh...how...how do you like...tasting them?", she asks, hoping it is something Allie enjoys doing. Her mind is quickly turning on full lust mode, making her abandon all sorts of inhibitions and care about their noise making. Meanwhile, she slowly and gently fingers Allie, getting her hand increasingly moist with feminine juices."Mmmmmmm, I can feel you throbbing down there too...so lovely", she pants and gives Allie a kiss whenever she has a short break from nibbling.

• Love 2

Allie looks over at Lisa and smiled saying, “mmm… I-it tastes… good Lisa… I can’t get enough of it…” Allie then felt as Lisa began to finger her and immediately she began to moan out from this and looked at her, “A-Ah! L-Lisa… y-your fingers… feel really good too!” Like Lisa, Allie was slowly starting to ignore how loud they were becoming  and forgot her mother was sleeping inches away in her own room. She kissed Lisa back, keeping the kids going and began to rub Lisa’s cocks through her pajamas with both of her hands. She rubbed them with her hands and also rubbed and pressed them up against her stomach, chest and budding breasts and nipples.

• Love 2

With the room right next to the one where Mary has her own bedroom, it would be nigh impossible for them to not be heard, even if they tried their hardest to keep it down. The room they are in, feels hotter by each passing moment and their panting heavy and warm as well."Mmmmm, happy to hear it....both of those things. I don't think I could keep myself from doing all the things with you...", she pants deeply back between ragged and raspy breathing. Her members throb over and over again from the lovely stimulation, which only makes the Simpsons girl's fingers move a bit deeper, a bit faster and a bit rougher. A hand slowly pulls of the light layer of clothing Allie is wearing, Lisa eager to see her crush fully naked again, but takes her times with it.

• Love 2

Allie smiled at Lisa and then her eyes widen as she feels Lisa’s fingers beginning to thrust deeper, harder, faster and more rougher in and out of her wet pussy. Allie can’t help but moan out even louder now from the pleasure she was experiencing right now. She wanted to make Lisa feel equally as good. She didn’t want to tease her anymore. She looked down at her cocks and leaned down and began to suck on them one at a time, alternating between them. She began to make sloppy slurping noises along with her moans. Allie felt Lisa beginning to undress her and she blushed and did the same for the other girl.

Over on the other room, Mary was awoken to the sounds of making out, moaning and now sloppy noises. She sat up inbred bed and sighed, “oh those two… I told them…” she then got up and wrapped herself in her robe and began to make her way out of the room. As she entered the hallway, the lewd noises became louder and soon enough, she arrived at her daughter’s room, finding the door cracked. She peered through the crack and into the room where she saw the scene before her. Part of her wanted to storm right in there and break up this act she had strictly violated but, the other part of her wanted to keep watching, and that’s what she did.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

The two of them are not at all in any sort of rush, especially as they are so focused on taking things at their own prefered pace. Lisa pants, gasps and moans every few seconds or so, letting Allie know she very much loves what they are doing with each other. Her eyes shine with both lust and love at once and as often as she can, Lisa keeps eye contact with her crush. Things keep getting more hot, wet, lewd and loud for each moment passing and the steamy atmosphere easily reaches Mary as well."Ahhhh...yessss...mmmmmmm...you are getting better each time, sweety", Lisa pants out hard as her cocks are sucked off like that, with both of them throbbing like mad. Of course, the Simpsons girl keep up her pleasuring with the fingers, even using a very wet one to gentle poke and prod at the other hole of Allie. The scene currently unfolding for the nun behind the door is outright passionate, sexy and extremely lewd, with her daughter taking turns on two massive hard girlcocks as she gets fingered rapidly.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up