OOC chat for Good Times brothel

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/08/2022 at 21:15, Chuck89 said:

Well, she hasn't won me over yet, plus I have many characters~

well mr "many characters" is there any particular way you want things to go? assuming your still interested in playing with lil ol me~<3?

assuming you still want to play in the library, and assuming you still wish to play with gwen (currently my only prostitute). then all we really need to figure out is what kind of activities you would like to do in there and any other fun bits of fluff you want to add into the encounter!

What I want to know is what characters 9f yours are available~?

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

well mr "many characters" is there any particular way you want things to go? assuming your still interested in playing with lil ol me~<3?

assuming you still want to play in the library, and assuming you still wish to play with gwen (currently my only prostitute). then all we really need to figure out is what kind of activities you would like to do in there and any other fun bits of fluff you want to add into the encounter!

1 minute ago, Chuck89 said:

What I want to know is what characters 9f yours are available~?

Currently i only have gwen(the sheep girl in thick beauties) as a whore (unless im forgetting someone) that said I think i was considering making a rabbit girl or a goblin here, but neither of those currently exist

I would need to check with jenny about making either of those