Yes, No, Maybe

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmm Japanese or Welsh. Because I like the way Japanese sounds and Welsh because I could confuse people by speaking Welsh at them! ^^ 

Anime vision! It's such a lovely art style and all the girls are so pretty! I want to be that pretty... 😞

Nooo having different answers is what gives life it's flavor! 

If you ruled the world, what would be the first law you enact?

I'd question how one would manage to be a "legal loli" as the definitions clash so much it's lile skittles and Salmon (trust me it's bad), and walk away. 

If you had a button that had a 90% chance of swapping your body with that of another EcchiDreams user at random, and a 1 percent chance of giving you a nickel, and a 9 percent chance of nothing, would you press it?

• 5 months later...

Yes. Bought a copy of Final Fantasy VI advance, and it was a repro cart (AKA Fake, but still worked). Broke within 15 minutes, and since it was a flea market, no refunds.

If you woke up as a protagonist of a hentai, would you embrace your inevitably sex-filled life?

Yes, but that world ain't gonna last long lol.

Oh no, your best friend turned into an extremely busty cat girl! Do you help them get back to their former state?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived