What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

probably have a manic episode - shove them out of bed screaming "who are you, how did you get in my bed!?" then apologize profusely, help them back into bed, fluff their pillow and tuck the covers in around them, then feel weird and assume we did something sexual the night before and ask was I good...? should I...? then assume I should and start masturbating them apologetically, then get really into it and give them amazing oral sex, then ask if I did a good enough job, feel like I didn't, then go brush my teeth and come back minty fresh, then realize I'm not even in my own bedroom and whose toothbrush did I just use...? then probably get an uber home and feel really weird about the whole thing and hope they forget I exist.

• Love 1

run through a recap of everything we did last time but too fast for it to be enjoyable, then laugh, turn on the tv, and pretend to be really engrossed in whatever is on, leaving him completely unaroused but dying from the anticipation of what he'd do to make me pay for being such a goof

• Love 1

I would be laying there, utterly incapable of taking in what just happened as I had recived a morning hand job and amazing oral. But seeing how frazzled the poor girl was, would simply accept those two moments of pleasure as she ran off. Thinking I would not forget such a unique experience, sad I couldnt return the oral favor.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...