Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

8 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

Sure. i was mainly curious about Austin though. Is he already gone to the Alpha Wing? 

Yes he is... Unless you wanna intrude on his "me time" to discuss some stuff. Other than that, to me, that interaction in the foyer was concluded. 

Edited by BladeRunner

16 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

Yes, he's in the alpha/Luna wing if you wanted to read his next post.

Got it, thanks Ven.

11 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Yes he is... Unless you wanna intrude on his "me time" to discuss some stuff. Other than that, to me, that interaction in the foyer was concluded. 

thanks for letting me know! Lets just say Canaan stepped in making Austin not hear Caleb calling. 

• Like 1

On 23/02/2022 at 10:26, KanDaKnight said:

@Venari99 got a question. Do werewolf characters really need to be confirmed by Kitsu first before they can be used? Asking since I want to leave my OC open somewhere in the midnight mansion for interaction already.

No they dont really, if anything needs changes I will let you know I was just trhimg to keep track of who is in what position.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Question: Are werewolves forced to transform at certain times (at nights/full moons/rage/etc.), or is the transformation fully controllable?

Fully controllable in this continuity. Well kind of, there are things that can be done to force transformation like specific types of torture. But I wont go too far into it yet.

• Like 1

hihi!

I'm looking to join the game with a vampire, but haven't thought up any details for it yet. still in the process of figuring out what my character would be but I'm looking forward to playing! if any of you would have a suggestion on my character or how I should start once it's done please let me know ^^

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up