Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

10 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

How do I get Lupita involved in the Mating Season EventTM without just ditching the sort of "on hold" scene in the library? Or do I jut ditch it?

And another question, who wants to mate with my reluctant white-haired werewolf?

IMO better just ditch it.

two white wolves at each other would've been interesting, but ah. well we know where mine is at right now still. in a very..picky situation to say the least. 😅  + he is a loyal cub, so.

2 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

Well Lupita has no attachments and her player is open to multiple partners, trains, etc... 

you could ask around the others from previous convos, up there. a foursome could happen if lupita is that open lol. up to you, but its really not worth locking your character since lucid dreams said long time ago she'll be absent. still is.

1 minute ago, KanDaKnight said:

you could ask around the others from previous convos, up there. a foursome could happen if lupita is that open lol. up to you, but its really not worth locking your character since lucid dreams said long time ago she'll be absent. still is.

Yup. I was content to wait but then the event happened and that sounds like too much fun.

• Like 1

Samara is also open for playtime.

However I think what lacks in this event is like all the players that were there before are not here anymore and its essentially the same characters. 

which also brought me to earlier ask since there is a truce could the wolves get involved with the active vamps and so on?

12 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

So is the event something where you need to stop your current interaction with your partner or is it a separate time from that? Also I'm not certain exactly what to throw in there...

The event topic was supposed to hold all of the event related interactions. I mean you can have mating season related interactions outside of the official event. But the official event is going to have the important story stuff in it.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

The event topic was supposed to hold all of the event related interactions. I mean you can have mating season related interactions outside of the official event. But the official event is going to have the important story stuff in it.

I gotcha. Then I'll have something once I'm done with my current scene. Should be getting there soon. 

7 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Hopefully you can spend more time with us on the public roleplay. Some stuff arent the same without ya around as much! 

9 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

Hopefully you can spend more time with us on the public roleplay. Some stuff arent the same without ya around as much! 

I am going to try to get back into it. Tbh I been having some drama and emotional issues going on irl so for a while I was not feeling good. Plus work as well doesnt help

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up